cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Armoury crate v3.2.4.0 [report here if any issues]

MasterC
Community Admin
Community Admin
Suggest to uninstall Aura Sync software if already installed.

Release Notes:
(Please ensure these updates are installed before reporting issues)

Core services updates:
Armoruy Crate Service v3.2.5
Armoury Crate Lite Service v3.2.4
Lighting Service v3.04.24
ROG Live Service v1.1.10.0

New features:
Support for headset firmware update
"App diagnosis" utility update
Updated display for connected wireless devices (only device in use is shown when both dongle and USB cable connected)
Gaming laptop:
- Read AMD voltage via BIOS
- Audio solution
- Tablet mode
- Whisper mode
- AniMe Matrix Halloween gift
Enhanced device configuration page loading time

Support for new products:
Gundam Series (Keyboard, Mouse, Headset, Headset stand, Motherboard, AIO Cooler, Graphic Card)
[Peripheral] ROG Delta S, ROG Delta ORIGIN, ROG FALCHION, ROG KERIS WIRELESS
[Display] ROG SWIFT PG329Q, ROG Strix XG32VC, ROG Swift PG259QN

To update to the latest version of Armoury Crate, reboot and the update will run in the background automatically (do not open Armoury Crate for 10-15 minutes, and plug in the power for notebooks).

Before reporting issues, please make sure you have the latest software and firmware.
Be clear about the key issue. Mark/edit posts which are no longer relevant, tracking multiple posts in several pages not only takes time but the issue becomes unclear.

Include the following info:
1. PC / Laptop
2. Aura Sync products
3. 3rd-party peripheral, audio, or lighting software
4. Wired / wireless connection
5. Reinstalled Windows?
6. Windows version & build
7. Previous version of firmware or software that worked as expected
8. Clear description of your issue
9. Any screenshots of the issue
10. Use our new log collection function: Settings=>About=>App diagnostics
Please provide a log, it's much easier to provide fixes if we can replicate as accurately as possible.

Log Collection Tool - Instructions
First, check the Record log box
Agree to the disclaimer
Replicate the issue you are having
Click on the Generate log data button
Save the log file to a location of your choice.
Stop the recording

Even though the log file is encrypted, share the log file with me by PM (provide link to file in cloud).

Mr_M0nker
Level 7
*** EDIT ***
*** RESOLVED ***

The 1.2.0 uninstaller appeared to remove stale reg keys and possibly uwp app entries. Claymore and mobo are now lit, showing as sync devices and syncing aura.

*** END EDIT ***

Aura Sync software not and never installed

Release Notes:
(Please ensure these updates are installed before reporting issues)
Core services updates:
Armoruy Crate Service v3.2.5
Armoury Crate Lite Service v3.2.4
Lighting Service v3.04.24
ROG Live Service v1.1.10.0

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This is what the last uninstall/reboot/reinstall of Armoury Crate added. There is no Armoruy Crate Service listed in About -> Service Version -> Check.
Does Armoury Crate Service == Armoury Crate UWP App?

Item Version
---- -------
Armoury Crate UWP App 3.2.4.0
ROG Live Service 1.1.10.0
AURA Service (Lighting Service) 3.04.24
Armoury Crate lite service 3.2.4
ASUS Mouse HAL 1.1.0.27
AacDispaly 1.1.29
AacVGA 0.0.3.0
KingstonDram 1.0.28
AURA DRAM Component 1.0.48
ENE RGB HAL 1.1.28.0
GALAX GAMER RGB 1.00.02
PHISON HAL 1.0.6.0
Patriot Viper DRAM RGB 1.0.9.1
Patriot Viper M2 SSD RGB 1.0.6.3
Universal Holtek RGB DRAM 1.0.0.1
WD_BLACK AN1500 1.0.12.0

1. PC / Laptop == PC
2. Aura Sync products == Rampage VI Extreme Omega, ROG Claymore, ROG Spartha, Thor 1200, RTX2080 TI, ROG PG35V
3. 3rd-party peripheral, audio, or lighting software == Phantek Enthoo Elite
4. Wired / wireless connection == Wired
5. Reinstalled Windows? == No
6. Windows version & build == 20H2 19042.630
7. Previous version of firmware or software that worked as expected == I'm afraid I don't recall - All devices were synching fine at the beginning of October
8. Clear description of your issue

The ROG Claymore keyboard has no lights at all. If I unplug the keyboard and plug it back in, I get a brief rainbow effect then back to no lighting.
This device is not showing as an available device for sync in Aura sync -> Sync Devices.
In addition, their is a HAL update waiting in the Armoury Crate app, however, whenever I click update, it runs the install, finishes, but doesn't appear to apply the update, instead, indicating that an update is still required. (see screenshot)

The Rampage VI Extreme Omega Mobo is currently displaying a rainbow effect.
This device is not showing as an available device for sync in Aura Sync -> Sync Devices.
In addition, their is a HAL update waiting in the Armoury Crate app, however, much like the claymore, whenever I click update, it runs the install, finishes, but doesn't appear to apply the update, instead, indicating that an update is still required. (see screenshot)

9. Any screenshots of the issue

10. Use our new log collection function: Settings=>About=>App diagnostics
Please provide a log, it's much easier to provide fixes if we can replicate as accurately as possible.
Log PM'ed as requested.

MasterC
Community Admin
Community Admin
Thanks guys for providing info in the format requested, it really makes the process more efficient.

We are aware of the CPU info issue and the team is already working on that, I should have a better idea of when the solution will be ready later this week.

Since my issue persists, I am posting here again. The earlier post was here - https://rog.asus.com/forum/showthread.php?120784-Armoury-crate-v3-1-5-0-v3-1-6-0-report-here-if-any-...

Cannot sync Other ARGB products through controllers connected to the ARGB Headers
The details as asked for:

1. PC / Laptop - PC

2. Aura Sync products - Asus ROG Crosshair VIII Formula, Asus ROG Strix Vega 64 8GB OC Edition,

3. 3rd-party peripheral, audio, or lighting software - Thermaltake CL360 Max D5 Liquid cooling (Thermaltake W5 CPU block, Thermaltake PR22-D5 Plus, Pacific CL360 Plus Radiator, Pacific CL360 Plus Radiator) connected through the Thermaltake TT Premium Sync Controller to the ARGB header 1. Antec Prizm LED strips connected through Antec ARGB controller to ARGB header 2, Thermaltake Pure 14 ARGB Sync Radiator Fan TT Premium Edition fans connected through Deepcool RGB converter to the RGB Header 2.

4. Wired / wireless connection - Both (2.5 Gbps wired and AX wireless)

5. Reinstalled Windows? - Unfortunately had to, Yes.

6. Windows version & build - Version 2004, Build 19041.572

7. Previous version of firmware or software that worked as expected - No. It hasn't worked for me at all.

8. Clear description of your issue - If I connect single peripherals to the ARGB Header, they work and sync the lights. If the peripherals are connected through a controller connected to the ARGB Headers, they don't work at all. So right now, my CPU block, radiator fans, radiator led, reservoir and LED strips are not syncing through Armoury Crate. In fact the Thermaltake devices do not even light up if connected through the ARGB controller. If I use the bundled controller and connect to the USB headers on the motherboard I can see them lighting up and controlled through the TT RGB Plus software. The Pure 14 fans had to be connected to the RGB header on the board after using the Deepcool ARGB to RGB converter. I have tried everything, reinstalling Armoury Crate, removing completely and using Aura Sync, reinstalling Windows multiple times (clean), tested the controllers, tested the individual peripherals. Nothing works if connected through the ARGB controllers on the ARGB Header. I have used Thermaltake's, Antec's and Cooler Master's ARGB controllers.
Oh and with the new version, the motherboard screen doesn't come up in the Armoury Crate software.

9. Any screenshots of the issue - I can upload videos if required. Screenshot of Armoury Crate issue is attached.

10. Use our new log collection function: Settings=>About=>App diagnostics - I will PM this as advised.
I had already sent this.

Before I report this issue, please confirm that you have not exceeded the max rated current. Have you tried adding each component to the controller one by one? Does it work if only one fan for example is connected to the controller. Thanks.

*The max. rated current of the SATA port is 5A (±5%) . To avoid causing damage to the port, the TT Sync Controller is allowed to be connected with:
1. Up to 3 Riing Trio fans while adding other PLUS series products.
2. Up to 4 Riing Quad fans only

parthap wrote:
Since my issue persists, I am posting here again. The earlier post was here - https://rog.asus.com/forum/showthread.php?120784-Armoury-crate-v3-1-5-0-v3-1-6-0-report-here-if-any-...

Cannot sync Other ARGB products through controllers connected to the ARGB Headers
The details as asked for:

1. PC / Laptop - PC

2. Aura Sync products - Asus ROG Crosshair VIII Formula, Asus ROG Strix Vega 64 8GB OC Edition,

3. 3rd-party peripheral, audio, or lighting software - Thermaltake CL360 Max D5 Liquid cooling (Thermaltake W5 CPU block, Thermaltake PR22-D5 Plus, Pacific CL360 Plus Radiator, Pacific CL360 Plus Radiator) connected through the Thermaltake TT Premium Sync Controller to the ARGB header 1. Antec Prizm LED strips connected through Antec ARGB controller to ARGB header 2, Thermaltake Pure 14 ARGB Sync Radiator Fan TT Premium Edition fans connected through Deepcool RGB converter to the RGB Header 2.

4. Wired / wireless connection - Both (2.5 Gbps wired and AX wireless)

5. Reinstalled Windows? - Unfortunately had to, Yes.

6. Windows version & build - Version 2004, Build 19041.572

7. Previous version of firmware or software that worked as expected - No. It hasn't worked for me at all.

8. Clear description of your issue - If I connect single peripherals to the ARGB Header, they work and sync the lights. If the peripherals are connected through a controller connected to the ARGB Headers, they don't work at all. So right now, my CPU block, radiator fans, radiator led, reservoir and LED strips are not syncing through Armoury Crate. In fact the Thermaltake devices do not even light up if connected through the ARGB controller. If I use the bundled controller and connect to the USB headers on the motherboard I can see them lighting up and controlled through the TT RGB Plus software. The Pure 14 fans had to be connected to the RGB header on the board after using the Deepcool ARGB to RGB converter. I have tried everything, reinstalling Armoury Crate, removing completely and using Aura Sync, reinstalling Windows multiple times (clean), tested the controllers, tested the individual peripherals. Nothing works if connected through the ARGB controllers on the ARGB Header. I have used Thermaltake's, Antec's and Cooler Master's ARGB controllers.
Oh and with the new version, the motherboard screen doesn't come up in the Armoury Crate software.

9. Any screenshots of the issue - I can upload videos if required. Screenshot of Armoury Crate issue is attached.

10. Use our new log collection function: Settings=>About=>App diagnostics - I will PM this as advised.
I had already sent this.

MasterC@ROG wrote:
Thanks guys for providing info in the format requested, it really makes the process more efficient.

We are aware of the CPU info issue and the team is already working on that, I should have a better idea of when the solution will be ready later this week.

any update on the newest version of the Armoury Cate will be released? I'm trying to hold off on A lot of projects in the unfortunate event I have to reset my computer.

Erwin05
Level 10
On the AURA Sync Tab on the bottom the last sense is in French not in Dutch.

Gofran
Level 8
all works fine for me but the only issue is for me when i game online multiplayer and ryuo 240 and oled xii formula both will stuck after 3 hours or 2 hours of gaming i have tried everything lower ram speed cpu speed run only all asus software no help only the oled are stuck for me on both when going online gaming

Doukas
Level 7
1. PC
2. ROG MAXIMUS XII HERO, ROG STRIX RTX3080 O10G, CORSAIR VENGEANCE RGB PRO DRAM
3. Corsair iCue
4. Wired / wireless connection : Wired
5. Reinstalled Windows? : Yes
6. Windows version & build : Windows 10 20H2 19042
7. Previous version of firmware or software that worked as expected : Yes
8. Clear description of your issue : Since certain update of Armoury Crate, the app shows "DRAM" as "Pamet". I have no idea what language 'Pamet' is from(seems czech or polish??), but sure it is not English or Korean that I use. I have reinstalled Armoury Crate and Corsair iCue for multiple times, but still the DRAM button is 'Pamet'.

Item Version
---- -------
Armoury Crate UWP App 3.2.4.0
ROG Live Service 1.1.10.0
AURA Service (Lighting Service) 3.04.24
Armoury Crate lite service 3.2.4
ASUS AIOFan HAL 1.1.14
ASUS AURA Extension Card HAL 1.0.24
ASUS AURA Motherboard HAL 1.0.69.0
AacVGA 0.0.3.0
KingstonDram 1.0.28
AURA DRAM Component 1.0.54
CorsairAsusPlugin 2.0.0
ENE RGB HAL 1.1.28.0
PHISON HAL 1.0.6.0
Patriot Viper DRAM RGB 1.0.9.1
Patriot Viper M2 SSD RGB 1.0.6.3
Universal Holtek RGB DRAM 1.0.0.1
WD_BLACK AN1500 1.0.12.0

tyga909
Level 7
1. PC / Laptop - ZEPHYRUS GX502LXS
2. Aura Sync products - NONE
3. 3rd-party peripheral, audio, or lighting software - NONE
4. Wired / wireless connection - BT MOUSE AND USB RECEIVER MOUSE
5. Reinstalled Windows? - NO
6. Windows version & build - 20H2/19042.630
7. Previous version of firmware or software that worked as expected - CANNOT RECALL
8. Clear description of your issue - GPU BUS WIDTH IS BEING SHOWN AS 0 BITS
9. Any screenshots of the issue -

1. PC / Laptop - Strix X570-F with 3900x
2. Aura Sync products - None
3. 3rd-party peripheral, audio, or lighting software - None
4. Wired / wireless connection - Wired
5. Reinstalled Windows? - Yes
6. Windows version & build - 20H2/19042.630
7. Previous version of firmware or software that worked as expected - No versions have worked properly so far previous version controlled 3 of 4 slots only
8. Clear description of your issue - Cannot control Crucial Ballistix RGB - BL2K16G36C16U4BL. Shows up in Sync Devices, but doesnt control it
9. Any screenshots of the issue -