Since my issue persists, I am posting here again. The earlier post was here - https://rog.asus.com/forum/showthread.php?120784-Armoury-crate-v3-1-5-0-v3-1-6-0-report-here-if-any-...
Cannot sync Other ARGB products through controllers connected to the ARGB Headers
The details as asked for:
Include the following info:
1. PC / Laptop - PC
2. Aura Sync products - Asus ROG Crosshair VIII Formula, Asus ROG Strix Vega 64 8GB OC Edition,
3. 3rd-party peripheral, audio, or lighting software - Thermaltake CL360 Max D5 Liquid cooling (Thermaltake W5 CPU block, Thermaltake PR22-D5 Plus, Pacific CL360 Plus Radiator, Pacific CL360 Plus Radiator) connected through the Thermaltake TT Premium Sync Controller to the ARGB header 1. Antec Prizm LED strips connected through Antec ARGB controller to ARGB header 2, Thermaltake Pure 14 ARGB Sync Radiator Fan TT Premium Edition fans connected through Deepcool RGB converter to the RGB Header 2.
4. Wired / wireless connection - Both (2.5 Gbps wired and AX wireless)
5. Reinstalled Windows? - Unfortunately had to, Yes.
6. Windows version & build - Version 2004, Build 19041.572
7. Previous version of firmware or software that worked as expected - No. It hasn't worked for me at all.
8. Clear description of your issue - If I connect single peripherals to the ARGB Header, they work and sync the lights. If the peripherals are connected through a controller connected to the ARGB Headers, they don't work at all. So right now, my CPU block, radiator fans, radiator led, reservoir and LED strips are not syncing through Armoury Crate. In fact the Thermaltake devices do not even light up if connected through the ARGB controller. If I use the bundled controller and connect to the USB headers on the motherboard I can see them lighting up and controlled through the TT RGB Plus software. The Pure 14 fans had to be connected to the RGB header on the board after using the Deepcool ARGB to RGB converter. I have tried everything, reinstalling Armoury Crate, removing completely and using Aura Sync, reinstalling Windows multiple times (clean), tested the controllers, tested the individual peripherals. Nothing works if connected through the ARGB controllers on the ARGB Header. I have used Thermaltake's, Antec's and Cooler Master's ARGB controllers.
Oh and with the new version, the motherboard screen doesn't come up in the Armoury Crate software.
9. Any screenshots of the issue - I can upload videos if required. Screenshot of Armoury Crate issue is attached.
10. Use our new log collection function: Settings=>About=>App diagnostics - I will PM this as advised.
I had already sent this.
Thanks guys for providing info in the format requested, it really makes the process more efficient.
We are aware of the CPU info issue and the team is already working on that, I should have a better idea of when the solution will be ready later this week.