cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Armoury crate v3.1.5.0 / v3.1.6.0 [report here if any issues]

MasterC
Community Admin
Community Admin
Suggest to uninstall Aura Sync software if already installed.

Release Notes:

V3.1.6.0 (Sept. 24, 2020)
Resolved: Armoury Crate service error issue on laptops

V3.1.5.0
New ASUS theme now available
Aura Sync Smart Mode can now display graphics card temperature
Improved speed for loading device configuration pages
Updated section: Scenario Profiles
UI enhancements
Resolved: ROG Chakram AURA Sync effect issue
Resolved: G.Skill DRAM sync issue

Support for new products:
ROG STRIX SCOPE RX keyboard
GeForce RTX 3090/3080 graphics cards
ROG SWIFT PG329Q
ROG Strix XG32VC

To update to the latest version of Armoury Crate, reboot and the update will run in the background automatically (do not open Armoury Crate for 10-15 minutes, and plug in the power for notebooks).

Before reporting issues, please make sure you have the latest software and firmware.
Be clear about the key issue. Mark/edit posts which are no longer relevant, tracking multiple posts in several pages not only takes time but the issue becomes unclear.

Include the following info:
1. PC / Laptop
2. Aura Sync products
3. 3rd-party peripheral, audio, or lighting software
4. Wired / wireless connection
5. Reinstalled Windows?
6. Windows version & build
7. Previous version of firmware or software that worked as expected
8. Clear description of your issue
9. Any screenshots of the issue
10. Use our new log collection function: Settings=>About=>App diagnostics

Log Collection Tool - Instructions
First, check the Record log box
Agree to the disclaimer
Replicate the issue you are having
Click on the Generate log data button
Save the log file to a location of your choice.
Stop the recording

Even though the log file is encrypted, share the log file with me by PM (provide link to file in cloud).

ROG G531GD
After updating Armoury Crate, Light zone is missing. I can't turn off bottom LED Light zone separately. What should i do?

Item Version
---- -------
Armoury Crate UWP App 3.1.6.0
ROG Live Service 1.1.6.0
AURA Service (Lighting Service) 3.04.22
Armoury Crate service 3.1.5
ASUS Aac_NBDT HAL 2.4.2.0
ASUS Keyboard HAL 1.01.12
ASUS MB Peripheral Products 1.0.33
ASUS Mouse HAL 1.1.0.8
AacAudioHal 1.3.7.0
AacDispaly 1.1.25
ENE_ESD_ASM_HAL 1.0.9.5

The problem is that after restart i must go into Armour and manually set the lcd display to show fans, temp etc. I just seem to get the Rog gif and it has been like that for 1 month. After all the things people are saying about Asus its very strange that they dont fix things.

Anybody have a solution on my problem i would be happy!

Item Version
---- -------
Armoury Crate UWP App 3.1.6.0
ROG Live Service 1.1.6.0
AURA Service (Lighting Service) 3.04.22
Armoury Crate lite service 3.1.5
ASUS AIOFan HAL 1.1.14
ASUS AURA Extension Card HAL 1.0.24
ASUS AURA Motherboard HAL 1.0.68.0
ASUS AURA Odd Component 1.0.8
ASUS MB Peripheral Products 1.0.33
AacDispaly 1.1.25
AacVGA 0.0.3.0
CosairDram 1.0.13
KingstonDram 1.0.27
AURA DRAM Component 1.0.53
ENE RGB HAL 1.1.26.1
ENE_DRAM_RGB_AURA42 1.00.02
ENE_EHD_M2_HAL 1.0.5.0
ENE_QSI_Azeroth_HAL 1.0.9.0
GALAX GAMER RGB 1.00.02
PHISON HAL 1.0.3.0
Patriot Viper M2 SSD RGB 1.0.5.1

Hi Admin, I cannot access to my ROG Gladius II. It is said that "We are sorry. There's an error with the device page. The application is going to reload the device page now".

1. Laptop --> G532Lv
2. Aura Sync products ---> Yes
3. 3rd-party peripheral, audio, or lighting software --> ROG Gladius II
4. Wired / wireless connection --> Wired
5. Reinstalled Windows? --> No
6. Windows version & build --> Windows 10 Home Single Language build 19041.508
7. Previous version of firmware or software that worked as expected --> it is working on previous version
8. Clear description of your issue --> I cannot access to my ROG Gladius II. It is said that "We are sorry. There's an error with the device page. The application is going to reload the device page now"
9. Any screenshots of the issue --> Attached
10. Use our new log collection function: Settings=>About=>App diagnostics --> Attached on onedrive
https://1drv.ms/u/s!AluoiDPBvLKvhycOSMOVbSSNY70P?e=EmQYqn

Please help and let me know what to be done.

Hi. I'm on Armoury Crate 3.1.6.0, and I'm experiencing an issue with my Asus TUF M3 mouse. I went on the Device tab to hopefully remap my mouse to the default profile and get the "We are sorry. There is an error with the device page. The application is going to reload the device page now." error instead, and the app can't resolve.

I have:
1. PC
2. Aura Sync products: Asus TUF K3, Asus TUF M3
3. 3rd-party peripheral, audio, or lighting software: Not Applicable (does Realtek HD Audio Manager count? It comes with the Asus software for the motherboard)
4. Wired
5. Reinstalled Windows? Not since first having Armoury Crate
6. Windows 10 Pro 64-bit Version 2004 Build 19041.572
7. Previous version of firmware or software that worked as expected: Any version prior to 3.1.6.0
8. Clear description of your issue:
Everything was working well the first time I got this software, which was a few weeks to a month ago. I got it for my TUF K3 and M3, but I found just today when I wanted to remap that I can't open my M3 via the Device tab of Armoury Crate. It is currently stuck to a profile I made for the mouse that lets the forward and back keys function as keyboard Q and E, respectively. The mouse has retained this setting for everytime I reboot, and I can't bring it back to any other setting as the Armoury Crate app gives me the "We are sorry. There is an error with the device page. The application is going to reload the device page now." message. I click "OK" and it tries to reload, but the same thing happens. I tried uninstalling and reinstalling Armoury Crate and all other associated apps to no avail. Weirdly enough, the Device tab still works for my keyboard, but I don't have any custom profiles for this device.
9. Please find the screenshot attached

I have the ROG STRIX rtx 3090, and just cannot seem to get the Armoury Crate to remember the profile settings I give it.
The aurasync for this card doesn't work because the rainbow wave, whatever I do or try in the AuraCreator, doesn't actually move sideways or move at all, it's just changing colors.

Whenever I try to make RGB changes on my 3090, it just freakin losses it all when I restart the system.
Also I can't put any profile into "on board" storage because it gives me an error like this: "We are sorry. There's an error with the device page. The application is going to reload the device page now."

just cant do anything to get this thing to remember the profile.. so frustrating.

The details as asked for:

Include the following info:
1. PC / Laptop - PC

2. Aura Sync products - Asus ROG Crosshair VIII Formula, Asus ROG Strix Vega 64 8GB OC Edition,

3. 3rd-party peripheral, audio, or lighting software - Thermaltake CL360 Max D5 Liquid cooling (Thermaltake W5 CPU block, Thermaltake PR22-D5 Plus, Pacific CL360 Plus Radiator, Pacific CL360 Plus Radiator) connected through the Thermaltake TT Premium Sync Controller to the ARGB header 1. Antec Prizm LED strips connected through Antec ARGB controller to ARGB header 2, Thermaltake Pure 14 ARGB Sync Radiator Fan TT Premium Edition fans connected through Deepcool RGB converter to the RGB Header 2.

4. Wired / wireless connection - Both (2.5 Gbps wired and AX wireless)

5. Reinstalled Windows? - Unfortunately had to, Yes.

6. Windows version & build - Version 2004, Build 19041.572

7. Previous version of firmware or software that worked as expected - No. It hasn't worked for me at all.

8. Clear description of your issue - If I connect single peripherals to the ARGB Header, they work and sync the lights. If the peripherals are connected through a controller connected to the ARGB Headers, they don't work at all. So right now, my CPU block, radiator fans, radiator led, reservoir and LED strips are not syncing through Armoury Crate. In fact the Thermaltake devices do not even light up if connected through the ARGB controller. If I use the bundled controller and connect to the USB headers on the motherboard I can see them lighting up and controlled through the TT RGB Plus software. The Pure 14 fans had to be connected to the RGB header on the board after using the Deepcool ARGB to RGB converter. I have tried everything, reinstalling Armoury Crate, removing completely and using Aura Sync, reinstalling Windows multiple times (clean), tested the controllers, tested the individual peripherals. Nothing works if connected through the ARGB controllers on the ARGB Header. I have used Thermaltake's, Antec's and Cooler Master's ARGB controllers.
Oh and with the new version, the motherboard screen doesn't come up in the Armoury Crate software.

9. Any screenshots of the issue - I can upload videos if required. Screenshot of Armoury Crate issue is attached.

10. Use our new log collection function: Settings=>About=>App diagnostics - I will PM this as advised.

Thanks to the new application to remove armory crate, I have been able to install correctly and everything works without problems.

I will let you know when you can re-install without resetting Windows. I'm stuck without until then. If a mod could please send an installer with armoury crate packaged differently (it seems to be the broken part) please send it to my email.

I have a Zephyrus G14 that I just updated to Windows 2004 build 19041.610

Just noticed in the homepage of the app the the graphic card info is showing (0 bit) where in it supposed to show (192 bit) I guess.

I have installed the latest graphic card driver

Maybe be a simple error with the display info. We'll look into it. Should not affect anything.

orphicpixel wrote:
I have a Zephyrus G14 that I just updated to Windows 2004 build 19041.610

Just noticed in the homepage of the app the the graphic card info is showing (0 bit) where in it supposed to show (192 bit) I guess.

I have installed the latest graphic card driver