cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Armoury crate v3.1.5.0 / v3.1.6.0 [report here if any issues]

MasterC
Community Admin
Community Admin
Suggest to uninstall Aura Sync software if already installed.

Release Notes:

V3.1.6.0 (Sept. 24, 2020)
Resolved: Armoury Crate service error issue on laptops

V3.1.5.0
New ASUS theme now available
Aura Sync Smart Mode can now display graphics card temperature
Improved speed for loading device configuration pages
Updated section: Scenario Profiles
UI enhancements
Resolved: ROG Chakram AURA Sync effect issue
Resolved: G.Skill DRAM sync issue

Support for new products:
ROG STRIX SCOPE RX keyboard
GeForce RTX 3090/3080 graphics cards
ROG SWIFT PG329Q
ROG Strix XG32VC

To update to the latest version of Armoury Crate, reboot and the update will run in the background automatically (do not open Armoury Crate for 10-15 minutes, and plug in the power for notebooks).

Before reporting issues, please make sure you have the latest software and firmware.
Be clear about the key issue. Mark/edit posts which are no longer relevant, tracking multiple posts in several pages not only takes time but the issue becomes unclear.

Include the following info:
1. PC / Laptop
2. Aura Sync products
3. 3rd-party peripheral, audio, or lighting software
4. Wired / wireless connection
5. Reinstalled Windows?
6. Windows version & build
7. Previous version of firmware or software that worked as expected
8. Clear description of your issue
9. Any screenshots of the issue
10. Use our new log collection function: Settings=>About=>App diagnostics

Log Collection Tool - Instructions
First, check the Record log box
Agree to the disclaimer
Replicate the issue you are having
Click on the Generate log data button
Save the log file to a location of your choice.
Stop the recording

Even though the log file is encrypted, share the log file with me by PM (provide link to file in cloud).
_____________________________________________________________
FPS, Racing, and VR Gamer / Tech Enthusiast / ROG Admin
90,635 Views
216 REPLIES 216

MasterC@ROG wrote:
If it's running fine now, then just wait for the update to drop later this week. Sounds like you've already spent enough time trying to troubleshoot something that wasn't going to work. Sorry about that.


Reinstallation does not help. It installs 3.2.4 version again. ROG Delta page says:

Page error We are sorry, there's an error with the device page.

And the lights are still down.

ROG Spatha page keeps loading forever.

What do you mean by reinstall? Did you uninstall and reboot first?
This has worked for others users here, not sure if this is a regional issue. Please wait for a couple of hours and try to uninstall + reboot first.


kahatanna7 wrote:
Reinstallation does not help. It installs 3.2.4 version again. ROG Delta page says:

Page error We are sorry, there's an error with the device page.

And the lights are still down.

ROG Spatha page keeps loading forever.
_____________________________________________________________
FPS, Racing, and VR Gamer / Tech Enthusiast / ROG Admin

MasterC@ROG wrote:
What do you mean by reinstall? Did you uninstall and reboot first?
This has worked for others users here, not sure if this is a regional issue. Please wait for a couple of hours and try to uninstall + reboot first.


Yup. Used Armory uninstall tool, rebooted, cleared all registry and files traces with Total uninstall software. Just for the sake of testing re-downloaded Armory crate install tool to my wife's laptop. It installs 3.2.4.0 version.

GObonzo
Level 8
have also been having my devices disappear from the Aura Sync page this passed week. manually restarting the ROG Live Service fixes it until my next startup when it fails again.
ASUS ROG Strix Z590-E Gaming | i7-11700K \ ASUS ROG Ryujin 360 | G.Skill TridentZ 3466 CL14 32GB | ASUS TUF RTX 3080 Ti | M2: 960GB \ SSDs: 5TB \ HDs: 16TB | Super Flower Leadex III 850w | Fractal Design Vector RS Blackout \ 5x be quiet! Silent Wings 3 140mm High-Speed PWM | Logitech G600 | Corsair K70 LUX RGB | Xbox One S Gamepad | Klipsch ProMedia 2.1 | Anker Soundcore Life Q20 | 34" Alienware AW3420DW \ 55" LG CX OLED | Windows 10 Pro x64

Did you also receive the 3.2.4.0 update by mistake?

GObonzo wrote:
have also been having my devices disappear from the Aura Sync page this passed week. manually restarting the ROG Live Service fixes it until my next startup when it fails again.
_____________________________________________________________
FPS, Racing, and VR Gamer / Tech Enthusiast / ROG Admin

MasterC@ROG wrote:
Did you also receive the 3.2.4.0 update by mistake?


So both of my systems are working fine now...thank you! However, the Z390i system has 3.1.6 but the Z2EA has 3.2.4. I reinstalled windows on the Z2EA on 10/31 so I guess the 3.2.4 version got installed. Should I just leave them alone and wait for the updates?

I'd suggest to wait a few hours. V3.2.4 will be officially released in less than 3 hours time. Just try again then.

palopolij wrote:
So both of my systems are working fine now...thank you! However, the Z390i system has 3.1.6 but the Z2EA has 3.2.4. I reinstalled windows on the Z2EA on 10/31 so I guess the 3.2.4 version got installed. Should I just leave them alone and wait for the updates?
_____________________________________________________________
FPS, Racing, and VR Gamer / Tech Enthusiast / ROG Admin

MasterC@ROG wrote:
Did you also receive the 3.2.4.0 update by mistake?




Like i told i have that version also and it did not work, what i did was this and it started to work

86725

changed the color there and all the devices showed up again and could then select aura efects again, dont no if that concided with what you said of the servers being ok or not.

Item Version
---- -------
Armoury Crate UWP App 3.2.4.0
ROG Live Service 1.1.9.0
AURA Service (Lighting Service) 3.04.22
Armoury Crate lite service 3.2.4
ASUS AIOFan HAL 1.1.14
ASUS AURA Extension Card HAL 1.0.24
ASUS AURA Motherboard HAL 1.0.68.0
ASUS Keyboard HAL 1.01.35
ASUS MB Peripheral Products 1.0.35
ASUS Mouse HAL 1.1.0.27
AacVGA 0.0.3.0
KingstonDram 1.0.28
AURA DRAM Component 1.0.54
ENE RGB HAL 1.1.28.0
ENE_ESD_ASM_HAL 1.0.9.5
PHISON HAL 1.0.6.0
Patriot Viper DRAM RGB 1.0.9.1
Patriot Viper M2 SSD RGB 1.0.6.3
Rig1 - 14900KS - P112 - E88- MC86- Pcore 6.0/6.2/6.3 Asus Z690 Maximus Extreme - Ecores 4.7 - 48GB TForce 7200#64;7400ddr5 - MSI Suprim X RTX 4090@3070mhz - 24gb memory speed - Powerby corsair Ax1500i - Corsair1000d@custom Loop Rig2- 10920X@4.9 - Aorus X299 gaming 9 - gskill 3200@3600 - Zotac RTX 2080Ti - Powerby CM1200 - Noctua NHD15 black - Corsair 900D

Hi all,
Asus GX502. I still have the 3.1.6.0 version. Cannot get the new one.
Still does not show up CPU frequency and and use.
Any clue?. New version is still not available?
Thanks all.

reegamer wrote:
Hi all,
Asus GX502. I still have the 3.1.6.0 version. Cannot get the new one.
Still does not show up CPU frequency and and use.
Any clue?. New version is still not available?
Thanks all.


same problem, when i downgrade the "armoury crate service" to 3.0.5 it starts working again but after a bit auto updates and gets broken all over again, i guess they will have to fix it...