cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Armoury crate v3.1.5.0 / v3.1.6.0 [report here if any issues]

MasterC
Community Admin
Community Admin
Suggest to uninstall Aura Sync software if already installed.

Release Notes:

V3.1.6.0 (Sept. 24, 2020)
Resolved: Armoury Crate service error issue on laptops

V3.1.5.0
New ASUS theme now available
Aura Sync Smart Mode can now display graphics card temperature
Improved speed for loading device configuration pages
Updated section: Scenario Profiles
UI enhancements
Resolved: ROG Chakram AURA Sync effect issue
Resolved: G.Skill DRAM sync issue

Support for new products:
ROG STRIX SCOPE RX keyboard
GeForce RTX 3090/3080 graphics cards
ROG SWIFT PG329Q
ROG Strix XG32VC

To update to the latest version of Armoury Crate, reboot and the update will run in the background automatically (do not open Armoury Crate for 10-15 minutes, and plug in the power for notebooks).

Before reporting issues, please make sure you have the latest software and firmware.
Be clear about the key issue. Mark/edit posts which are no longer relevant, tracking multiple posts in several pages not only takes time but the issue becomes unclear.

Include the following info:
1. PC / Laptop
2. Aura Sync products
3. 3rd-party peripheral, audio, or lighting software
4. Wired / wireless connection
5. Reinstalled Windows?
6. Windows version & build
7. Previous version of firmware or software that worked as expected
8. Clear description of your issue
9. Any screenshots of the issue
10. Use our new log collection function: Settings=>About=>App diagnostics

Log Collection Tool - Instructions
First, check the Record log box
Agree to the disclaimer
Replicate the issue you are having
Click on the Generate log data button
Save the log file to a location of your choice.
Stop the recording

Even though the log file is encrypted, share the log file with me by PM (provide link to file in cloud).

transnone wrote:
The Lighting Service service still conflicts with the Armoury Crate Service still. Had to disable the Lighting Service to eliminate the conflict on boot where the Armoury Crate service is hung on boot starting up. PLEASE FIX THIS! If there is a software fix or approach, please advise!

Fixed this with the uninstaller, but now I have the issue where devices won't update:

i had a problem exactly like yours. stuck in the update loop and aura sync only recognize my RAM. nothing works now, just stuck with puke rainbow colors for now.:(

angrysnail wrote:
i had a problem exactly like yours. stuck in the update loop and aura sync only recognize my RAM. nothing works now, just stuck with puke rainbow colors for now.:(

I can set my devices manually, (ASUS devices), but yeah Aura is broke as a joke aside from "System - Laptop" and the "Chakram - Mouse".

HesseLinK wrote:
Did it use to work before any update ? ... asus support recommended a fresh windows install, but im sceptical about that beeing a solution, and dont want to waste a couple of hours doing that...

Yes i did OS reinstall , but its recommended if you used old Aura Sw before Crate, cuz it conflicts each other. So i had to do that. It seems update of AC broke it.

HesseLinK wrote:
I made a video showing my problem ... anyone has any ideea what can cause this ?

I have the same issue. When i push any of these buttons or move volume control on my Strix Flare then Armoury Crate instantly shows this ( broken keyboard connection). At this moment all aura sync devices blink for a 1 sec, like reseting something, i don't know. So if you open Strix Flare using device tab its reupdating causes reset of the profile. After that Aura sync detects KB fine now untill i press any button again. Please fix this annoying bug!
Item Version
---- -------
Armoury Crate UWP App 3.2.4.0
ROG Live Service 1.1.10.0
AURA Service (Lighting Service) 3.04.24
Armoury Crate lite service 3.2.4
ASUS AIOFan HAL 1.1.14
ASUS AURA Extension Card HAL 1.0.24
ASUS AURA Motherboard HAL 1.0.68.0
ASUS Keyboard HAL 1.01.35
ASUS MB Peripheral Products 1.0.35
ASUS Mouse HAL 1.1.0.27
ASUS MousePad HAL 1.0.2.3
AacAudioHal 1.3.18.0
AacVGA 0.0.3.0
KingstonDram 1.0.28
AURA DRAM Component 1.0.54
ENE RGB HAL 1.1.28.0
PHISON HAL 1.0.6.0
Patriot Viper DRAM RGB 1.0.9.1
Patriot Viper M2 SSD RGB 1.0.6.3

Al3xG wrote:
I have the same issue. When i push any of these buttons or move volume control on my Strix Flare then Armoury Crate instantly shows this ( broken keyboard connection). At this moment all aura sync devices blink for a 1 sec, like reseting something, i don't know. So if you open Strix Flare using device tab its reupdating causes reset of the profile. After that Aura sync detects KB fine now untill i press any button again. Please fix this annoying bug!
Item Version
---- -------
ASUS AIOFan HAL 1.1.14
ASUS MB Peripheral Products 1.0.35
ASUS Mouse HAL 1.1.0.27
ASUS MousePad HAL 1.0.2.3
AacAudioHal 1.3.18.0
AacVGA 0.0.3.0
KingstonDram 1.0.28
ENE RGB HAL 1.1.28.0
PHISON HAL 1.0.6.0

+1 Same issue here as well

Item Version
---- -------
Armoury Crate service 3.2.5
ASUS Aac_NBDT HAL 2.4.2.0
ASUS MB Peripheral Products 1.0.30
ASUS Mouse HAL 1.1.0.27
AacAudioHal 1.2.4
AacDispaly 1.1.23

I have seen so many G14 user having the same issue. Anyhow, hope this will be addressed soon

MasterC@ROG wrote:
Maybe be a simple error with the display info. We'll look into it. Should not affect anything.

1. G531GU
3. Corsair iCUE
4. Corsair mouse
5.No
6. win 10 2004 build 19041.572
7. Dont remember version (June-July)
8. Clear description of your issue

I've been battling this issue since late august, to no avail.
Quite often the armoury crate will not show the CPU fan rpm reading, and when this happens aforementioned fan will behave in very weird way (ramping up to about 80%, while the CPU is idle, and after 2-3 minutes backing down to normal rpm, and repeats this cycle constantly). GPU fan always shows reading and does not behave in this strange way. Also the cpu stat readings tend to break as well.

After using the pc for some time the reading will come back, however i don’t know what triggers it and it doesn't always happen. Also when the reading is present the cpu fan behaves normaly as it always has been. Reinstalling armoury crate fixes the issue sometimes, but it often comes back again in matter of days. Also the windows updates tend to break it too. I've tried multiple BIOS versions, and all are susceptible to this issue. It feels like their is some kind of conflict between ASUS fan controlers and windows.

Has anyone run into the same issue, or am I alone in this one?

Best regards

There is no memory devices after i updated to 3.2.4 and uninstalled and reinstalled this is now the current version

Item Version
---- -------
Armoury Crate UWP App 3.1.6.0
ROG Live Service 1.1.6.0
AURA Service (Lighting Service) 3.04.22
ASUS AIOFan HAL 1.1.14
AacVGA 0.0.3.0
KingstonDram 1.0.28
ENE RGB HAL 1.1.28.0
PHISON HAL 1.0.6.0

jezjohnson
Level 10
Still broken Aura using Crucial Ballistix RGB (4x16gb) with Armory Crate 3.1.6.0. (and standalone Aura Sync)

One slot out of 4 does not function using Amory Crate or Aura. Crucial's MOD sotftware works fine on all slots.

Cant upload log file as states 'invalid file'

This happens with both the TUF and Strix X570 boards. Works fine on X99 RVE10

TheEternaL
Level 9
When will ROG Terminal port control be added? We really miss this.

Please add saving the last position of the application on the desktop and the size of the application window.