cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Armoury crate v3.1.5.0 / v3.1.6.0 [report here if any issues]

MasterC
Community Admin
Community Admin
Suggest to uninstall Aura Sync software if already installed.

Release Notes:

V3.1.6.0 (Sept. 24, 2020)
Resolved: Armoury Crate service error issue on laptops

V3.1.5.0
New ASUS theme now available
Aura Sync Smart Mode can now display graphics card temperature
Improved speed for loading device configuration pages
Updated section: Scenario Profiles
UI enhancements
Resolved: ROG Chakram AURA Sync effect issue
Resolved: G.Skill DRAM sync issue

Support for new products:
ROG STRIX SCOPE RX keyboard
GeForce RTX 3090/3080 graphics cards
ROG SWIFT PG329Q
ROG Strix XG32VC

To update to the latest version of Armoury Crate, reboot and the update will run in the background automatically (do not open Armoury Crate for 10-15 minutes, and plug in the power for notebooks).

Before reporting issues, please make sure you have the latest software and firmware.
Be clear about the key issue. Mark/edit posts which are no longer relevant, tracking multiple posts in several pages not only takes time but the issue becomes unclear.

Include the following info:
1. PC / Laptop
2. Aura Sync products
3. 3rd-party peripheral, audio, or lighting software
4. Wired / wireless connection
5. Reinstalled Windows?
6. Windows version & build
7. Previous version of firmware or software that worked as expected
8. Clear description of your issue
9. Any screenshots of the issue
10. Use our new log collection function: Settings=>About=>App diagnostics

Log Collection Tool - Instructions
First, check the Record log box
Agree to the disclaimer
Replicate the issue you are having
Click on the Generate log data button
Save the log file to a location of your choice.
Stop the recording

Even though the log file is encrypted, share the log file with me by PM (provide link to file in cloud).

TSportM
Level 11
bump
Rig1 - 14900KS - P112 - E88- MC86- Pcore 6.0/6.2/6.3 Asus Z690 Maximus Extreme - Ecores 4.7 - 48GB TForce 7200#64;7400ddr5 - MSI Suprim X RTX 4090@3070mhz - 24gb memory speed - Powerby corsair Ax1500i - Corsair1000d@custom Loop Rig2- 10920X@4.9 - Aorus X299 gaming 9 - gskill 3200@3600 - Zotac RTX 2080Ti - Powerby CM1200 - Noctua NHD15 black - Corsair 900D

Last update broke things again i am missing a tab there is a service error after a update after i restarted it decided to update while i was restarting and then updated after restart but things are missing
new installer is also hanging im about fed up with this crap armoury crate was working fine before and then everything breaks again i wont be reinstalling this garbage again, i will be using third party solution if its not fixed anytime soon, it was broken for like 3 month's before there no excuses for these issues

Same issues as above new installer is hanging at aura service, for the love of god stop pushing un tested updates its pissing me off i am about ready to just rip out all my asus products i own smash them up and replace them with non asus products im ****ing pissed

TSportM wrote:
hello.

Unistalled armory crate using the tool (becouse its not detecting my all my stuff onyl as generic), activation in bios the armory crate to download and install does nothing its broken (maybe becouse new windows version), iam using the latest 20H2 - 19042.610 windows version, after downloading from asus site it does not finish the installation it keeps stuck at

installing aura service

whats the solution ?

Cant download via windows store asks for a code

Its annoying as hell to deal with this software cant use this as its completly dead, solution using rog armory?

cheers

FlufflePuff1337 wrote:
Last update broke things again i am missing a tab there is a service error after a update after i restarted it decided to update while i was restarting and then updated after restart but things are missing
new installer is also hanging im about fed up with this crap armoury crate was working fine before and then everything breaks again i wont be reinstalling this garbage again, i will be using third party solution if its not fixed anytime soon, it was broken for like 3 month's before there no excuses for these issues

Same issues as above new installer is hanging at aura service, for the love of god stop pushing un tested updates its pissing me off i am about ready to just rip out all my asus products i own smash them up and replace them with non asus products im ****ing pissed

Give as a new installer this version is cleary broken and enable UWP for direct download , fix this ROG armory does not load up whith all my asus perifericales

FIX THIS PLEASE
Rig1 - 14900KS - P112 - E88- MC86- Pcore 6.0/6.2/6.3 Asus Z690 Maximus Extreme - Ecores 4.7 - 48GB TForce 7200#64;7400ddr5 - MSI Suprim X RTX 4090@3070mhz - 24gb memory speed - Powerby corsair Ax1500i - Corsair1000d@custom Loop Rig2- 10920X@4.9 - Aorus X299 gaming 9 - gskill 3200@3600 - Zotac RTX 2080Ti - Powerby CM1200 - Noctua NHD15 black - Corsair 900D

Whats next i am getting banned from wow because one of the services required to run armoury crate has a expired certificate ?
Are you that cheap that you cant even renew a certificate ?
This is why there often reports of people getting banned for cheating while they did not cheat at all.
https://i.imgur.com/syHZTA2.png
Your software is awrfull your update process is shamefull, and like always you manage to break the very thing that was working just fine yesterday and fail to respond swifly in time of need.

FlufflePuff1337 wrote:

Yes ASUS did it again; last night everything was working fine;
today, Aura stuff was auto-upgraded without asking (even in win10 you have the option to stop upgrades)
and after several restarts, mobo works but Ryujin tab dissapeared.
ASUS should not push upgrades or make them mandatory; now most important part of AC is not working
but it was just fine before unneeded and forced program upgrade.

Ha, while i was writing previous message, AC updated again and now i got back all my tabs, so for me it works again

TSportM wrote:
hello.

Unistalled armory crate using the tool (becouse its not detecting my all my stuff onyl as generic), activation in bios the armory crate to download and install does nothing its broken (maybe becouse new windows version), iam using the latest 20H2 - 19042.610 windows version, after downloading from asus site it does not finish the installation it keeps stuck at

installing aura service

whats the solution ?

Cant download via windows store asks for a code

Its annoying as hell to deal with this software cant use this as its completly dead, solution using rog armory?

cheers

FlufflePuff1337 wrote:

Give as a new installer this version is cleary broken and enable UWP for direct download , fix this ROG armory does not load up whith all my asus perifericales

FIX THIS PLEASE

alexmihaila wrote:
Ha, while i was writing previous message, AC updated again and now i got back all my tabs, so for me it works again

but asus needs to update the tool so its does not get stuck

FIX IT gives a full install tool not a 2 mb exe that is buggy as hell

Same thing need to fix the installer gives a full a install or fix it

TSportM
Level 11
gives a new installer that does not have this crap , cant control my hardware:

ROG Rampage Vi Extreme Encore
ROg chakram
Strix Arion
ROG aura Terminal
ROG strix Scoop deluxe

Fix this my windows version:
20H2 - 19042.610

Asus hal keeps being in update loop or should i say downgrade loop first updated to update of today then 1 month ago now its trying to update from 2020/05/18 clearly updater is broken, i restored windows 10 since installer did not work for information.
New bug cos it keeps trying to download an old update i cannot change rgb settings and set strip sizes etc it keeps nagging me to update but instead it keeps failing to update cos there already newer update while giving me an old update please fix this asap this is not acceptable i dont wanna spend an entire day fixing your crap, i am stuck in an update loop just so i can configure my hardware cos it cant finish the old update while there is already a new update

Item Version
---- -------
Armoury Crate UWP App 3.1.5.0
ROG Live Service 1.1.9.0
AURA Service (Lighting Service) 3.04.24
Armoury Crate lite service 3.1.5
ASUS AIOFan HAL 1.1.11
ASUS AURA Extension Card HAL 1.0.24
ASUS AURA Motherboard HAL 1.0.66
AacVGA 0.0.3.0
KingstonDram 1.0.28
AURA DRAM Component 1.0.54
CorsairAsusPlugin 2.0.0
ENE RGB HAL 1.1.28.0
PHISON HAL 1.0.6.0
Patriot Viper DRAM RGB 1.0.9.1
Patriot Viper M2 SSD RGB 1.0.6.3

TSportM
Level 11
had to use windows recovery, from previous system image, this is bad, you guys need to get your act together on this software once and for all