cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Armoury crate v3.1.5.0 / v3.1.6.0 [report here if any issues]

MasterC
Community Admin
Community Admin
Suggest to uninstall Aura Sync software if already installed.

Release Notes:

V3.1.6.0 (Sept. 24, 2020)
Resolved: Armoury Crate service error issue on laptops

V3.1.5.0
New ASUS theme now available
Aura Sync Smart Mode can now display graphics card temperature
Improved speed for loading device configuration pages
Updated section: Scenario Profiles
UI enhancements
Resolved: ROG Chakram AURA Sync effect issue
Resolved: G.Skill DRAM sync issue

Support for new products:
ROG STRIX SCOPE RX keyboard
GeForce RTX 3090/3080 graphics cards
ROG SWIFT PG329Q
ROG Strix XG32VC

To update to the latest version of Armoury Crate, reboot and the update will run in the background automatically (do not open Armoury Crate for 10-15 minutes, and plug in the power for notebooks).

Before reporting issues, please make sure you have the latest software and firmware.
Be clear about the key issue. Mark/edit posts which are no longer relevant, tracking multiple posts in several pages not only takes time but the issue becomes unclear.

Include the following info:
1. PC / Laptop
2. Aura Sync products
3. 3rd-party peripheral, audio, or lighting software
4. Wired / wireless connection
5. Reinstalled Windows?
6. Windows version & build
7. Previous version of firmware or software that worked as expected
8. Clear description of your issue
9. Any screenshots of the issue
10. Use our new log collection function: Settings=>About=>App diagnostics

Log Collection Tool - Instructions
First, check the Record log box
Agree to the disclaimer
Replicate the issue you are having
Click on the Generate log data button
Save the log file to a location of your choice.
Stop the recording

Even though the log file is encrypted, share the log file with me by PM (provide link to file in cloud).

Since the last update i cant controll rgb headers 5volts just 12 volts. Just ram and motherboard are working.
I dont understand why asus dont have a stable version and beta versions before give to production. Just compile and release it without test it. I write software too. And the mode of release is a big problem.

DeXZoR
Level 10
The problem i have is more conecter to just the Armoury crate software and that is that the ROG Live Service that is in connection to the program is always geting a Game security violation detected whed whed the anti cheat program easy anti cheat whode be great to get that sorted out seans its bean a progelm for a loong time now

Shadow530
Level 7
i deinstalled crate s**t now and installed armoury II

this works fine after i ignored all messages to install crate app

i will stay again with armoury II now!

crate app is the biggest crap ever made by asus 😞

we spend so much money on all those ROG hardware and they are not able to write a proper software!

:mad:

I also really liked armoury, well when it worked. It has serious trouble staying running when PC sleeps/resumes. And at least for me, it crashes on startup 4-5 times before I actually get it to stay running. And since Crate replaced it, it seems it won't ever get fixed.

I don't know if this is an issue, a non issue, or what but wanted to bring it up.

So if I'm watching a video online (i.e. youtube) and I adjust my volume, I get a nice feature in the upper left hand portion of the screen that allows me to not only control the volume there, but also gives me the option to pause/play and skip to next video or skip to previous one.

Curious, does anyone else have this?

Additionally, I've noticed that the handy feature Only happens when the content is through a web browser 😞 Again, anyone else?

E33et
Level 7
Good Day MasterC@ASUS,

Would be great if u could provide download link or mirror.

Cause if i'm download old version of Crate and then trying to update i got update loop issue.

Kind regards
E33et

MasterC@ROG wrote:
Release Notes:

V3.1.6.0 (Sept. 24, 2020)
Resolved: Armoury Crate service error issue on laptops

V3.1.5.0
New ASUS theme now available
Aura Sync Smart Mode can now display graphics card temperature
Improved speed for loading device configuration pages
Updated section: Scenario Profiles
UI enhancements
Resolved: ROG Chakram AURA Sync effect issue
Resolved: G.Skill DRAM sync issue

Support for new products:
ROG STRIX SCOPE RX keyboard
GeForce RTX 3090/3080 graphics cards
ROG SWIFT PG329Q
ROG Strix XG32VC

To update to the latest version of Armoury Crate, reboot and the update will run in the background automatically (do not open Armoury Crate for 10-15 minutes, and plug in the power for notebooks).

Before reporting issues, please make sure you have the latest software and firmware.
Be clear about the key issue. Mark/edit posts which are no longer relevant, tracking multiple posts in several pages not only takes time but the issue becomes unclear.

Include the following info:
1. PC / Laptop
2. Aura Sync products
3. 3rd-party peripheral, audio, or lighting software
4. Wired / wireless connection
5. Reinstalled Windows?
6. Windows version & build
7. Previous version of firmware or software that worked as expected
8. Clear description of your issue
9. Any screenshots of the issue
10. Use our new log collection function: Settings=>About=>App diagnostics

Log Collection Tool - Instructions
First, check the Record log box
Agree to the disclaimer
Replicate the issue you are having
Click on the Generate log data button
Save the log file to a location of your choice.
Stop the recording

Even though the log file is encrypted, share the log file with me by PM (provide link to file in cloud).

Rog Throne also is buggy as hell. Desyncs after an hour.

This is AJ From ZervTech Again. id like to happily confirm that the RGB DIMM SLOT RGB "3 of 4 SLOTS WORKING ISSUE" has been fixed. Now as far as the Stuttering is concerned, upon further diagnostics. I have found that with Armoury Crate, the DIMM slots RGB STUTTERS when on rainbow mode while "NZXT CAM" is running in the background. [i'd like to point out that if i use the "G-SKILL APP" along with NZXT CAM software, there is no stuttering, it is only when using ARMOURY CRATE to control DIMM Slots.

SECONDLY, THE OLED SCREEN DOES INDEED WORK and responds when in the Armoury Crate app, BUT upon cold boot [FAST STARTUP DISABLED] or restart, the oled screen does not retain the applied settings, it stay on CPU Temp with CHIP logo on top, i have to keep going into Armourty Crate and Manually Switch it back to either custom logo or cpu temp with Thermometer on top.

THRDLY, Upon further Diagnostics id also like to point out that I have a client who uses "WINSTEP NEXUS (DOCKS AND SHELVES APP)" and it would seem that upon "resetting Armoury Crate Windows App" the "NEXUS WINSTEP" app config seems to get corrupted on damages the dock settings and user is forced to restore from a backup config on the "WINSTEP NEXUS" app. it would seem that Armoury Crate tends to "USE/SHARE" certain system files that apps like "NEXUS WINSTEP" and others tend to affect each other in a negative way.

The sharing of these files between apps could be a large cause as to why many people's Armoury Crate Installs either tends to get corrupted to where Armory Crate just Stops functioning overall.

I Haven't received any response yet in reference to these findings, i hope ASUS takes thjis information seriously as based on many peoples complaints, the overdependency of many system files is part of the main culprit that creates all of these problems in the first place.

PerpetualCycle
Level 13
That's an old version of the ENE RGB DRAM HAL. The latest should be 1.1.26.1:

Item Version
---- -------
Armoury Crate UWP App 3.1.6.0
ROG Live Service 1.1.6.0
AURA Service (Lighting Service) 3.04.22
Armoury Crate lite service 3.1.5
ASUS AIOFan HAL 1.1.14
ASUS AURA Extension Card HAL 1.0.24
ASUS AURA Motherboard HAL 1.0.68.0
ASUS Aac_NBDT HAL 2.2.17.0
AacVGA 0.0.3.0
KingstonDram 1.0.27
AURA DRAM Component 1.0.53
ENE RGB HAL 1.1.26.1
ENE_QSI_Azeroth_HAL 1.0.9.0

ROG Hero XIII | 10900k @5.2 GHz | g.skill 2x32GB 4200 CL18 | ROG Strix 2070S | EK Nucleus 360 Dark | 6TB SSD/nvme, 16TB external HDD | 2x 1440p | Vanatoo speakers with Klipsch sub | Fractal Meshify 2 case

When I check for updates it does not find any. Any idea on how I can update the ENE RGB DRAM HAL?

geneo wrote:
That's an old version of the ENE RGB DRAM HAL. The latest should be 1.1.26.1:

Item Version
---- -------
Armoury Crate UWP App 3.1.6.0
ROG Live Service 1.1.6.0
AURA Service (Lighting Service) 3.04.22
Armoury Crate lite service 3.1.5
ASUS AIOFan HAL 1.1.14
ASUS AURA Extension Card HAL 1.0.24
ASUS AURA Motherboard HAL 1.0.68.0
ASUS Aac_NBDT HAL 2.2.17.0