New iCafe mode
Updated AURA Sync - Music effects
New AURA Sync effect - Adaptive Color effect
Lighting effect improvements
Bug fixes

Support for new peripherals:
TUF GAMING K3
ROG STRIX IMPACT II WIRELESS

To update to the latest version of Armoury Crate, reboot and the update will run in the background automatically (do not open Armoury Crate for 10-15 minutes).

Before reporting issues, please make sure you have the latest software and firmware.
Be clear about the key issue. Mark/edit posts which are no longer relevant, tracking multiple posts in several pages not only takes time but the issue becomes unclear.

Include the following info:
1. PC / Laptop
2. Aura Sync products
3. 3rd-party peripheral, audio, or lighting software
4. Wired / wireless connection
5. Reinstalled Windows?
6. Windows version & build
7. Previous version of firmware or software that worked as expected
8. Clear description of your issue
9. Any screenshots of the issue
10. Use our new log collection function: Settings=>About=>App diagnostics

Log Collection Tool - Instructions
First, check the Record log box

Agree to the disclaimer

Replicate the issue you are having

Click on the Generate log data button

Save the log file to a location of your choice.

Stop the recording

Even though the log file is encrypted, share the log file with me by PM (provide link to file in cloud).

After countless uninstalls and reinstalls, deleting files, even trying deleting registry keys, nothing works.

This component in the picture never installs it's update completely, and my keyboard will not be recognized.

Best automatic update yet ASUS, 5/5

Could you add screenshots as this sounds similar to my situation this week?
Antec 1200, Asus Rampage IV Formula, EVGA 1300w PSU, Intel i7 4930K, ASUS Strix LC 120 Cooler, Asus 1070 OC 8gb X2, 32GB (4 x 8GB) Corsair Dominator 2133Mhz DDR3 Quad Channel RAM, Samsung Evo SSD 500gb x2, Samsung Evo SSD 250gb , 2 x WD Velociraptor, Windows 10 Pro

PerpetualCycle
Level 13
Well I finally got my Motherboard not supported issue straightened out after a day of some intensive work (I did not want to do a fresh install of Windows). It turns out that a previous install of Aura left a lot of crap after uninstalling, including the motherboard HAL. Two problems here - uninstalls not removing components and install of Armour y crate using them instead of overwriting them. So Armory crate used the old MB HAL which of course did not support my Hero XII.

I would not have pulled this off if I didn't have good system backups because of the crappy Aura and Armoury Crate uninstalls. I restored back to pre-Armoury install and removed registry entries and package installations of the HAL that had been left on the system and any remnants of past Aura install/ If I missed one item I had to restore windows and restart.

First pass I did on this I had to leave the previous Aura DRAM HAL, since the Crate HAL did not detect my g.skill DRAM. When I saw Asus had a fix for this, I redid this exercise this time including removing the old DRAM HAL. The new Crate DRAM HAL now detects my g.skill.

As I mentioned there are to issues Asus needs to address:

1. Proper uninstall that leaves nothing behind.
2. Clean fresh install that will, for instance, first remove or overwrite any existing HAL.

Really I shouldn't have to go through all of this.

ROG Hero XIII | 10900k @5.2 GHz | g.skill 2x32GB 4200 CL18 | ROG Strix 2070S | EK Nucleus 360 Dark | 6TB SSD/nvme, 16TB external HDD | 2x 1440p | Vanatoo speakers with Klipsch sub | Fractal Meshify 2 case

After the last firmware update, when I try to set my oled dashboard, led color etc. on my Mobo (asus maximus formula X) appears this error message on a white page:
Cannot GET /E7C8DA76-C9B9-4297-8681-DD878330AFE7/.
My Rog Ryujin doesn't show an error code but just a black page and is impossible to set and customize the oled screen and the rgb led
:mad::mad::mad::mad:
Version
---- -------
Armoury Crate UWP App 3.1.5.0
ROG Live Service 1.1.6.0
AURA Service (Lighting Service) 3.04.22
Armoury Crate lite service 3.1.5
ASUS AIOFan HAL 1.1.11
ASUS AURA Extension Card HAL 1.0.24
ASUS AURA Motherboard HAL 1.0.66
ASUS Keyboard HAL 1.01.27
ASUS MB Peripheral Products 1.0.29
ASUS Mouse HAL 1.1.0.24
ASUS MousePad HAL 1.0.1.1
AacAudioHal 1.2.2
AacDispaly 1.1.22
AacVGA 0.0.3.0
CosairDram 1.0.11
KingstonDram 1.0.27
AURA DRAM Component 1.0.53
ENE RGB HAL 1.1.26.1
ENE_EHD_M2_HAL 1.0.5.0
ENE_QSI_Azeroth_HAL 1.0.9.0
GALAX GAMER RGB 1.00.02
PHISON HAL 1.0.3.0
Patriot Viper DRAM RGB 1.0.9.1
Patriot Viper M2 SSD RGB 1.0.5.1

The only issue I now have is inability to open the Device/ROG STRIX LC page, it does open, get the spinning disk, then it eventually comes up with an XML format error. Please restart your system (Status:500 GetCapability).

I have applied the latest updates to Armoury Crate.
Antec 1200, Asus Rampage IV Formula, EVGA 1300w PSU, Intel i7 4930K, ASUS Strix LC 120 Cooler, Asus 1070 OC 8gb X2, 32GB (4 x 8GB) Corsair Dominator 2133Mhz DDR3 Quad Channel RAM, Samsung Evo SSD 500gb x2, Samsung Evo SSD 250gb , 2 x WD Velociraptor, Windows 10 Pro

dcbryantmjkda
Level 7
If you have this machine and that version of the app, curious question for you.

Considering the amount of odd issues already listed. Has anyone updated either of these, and if so what if any issues have you had?

Asus Framework Service version 2.0.0.11
Asus Core SDK version 1.01.56

Normally I'd just jump into it, but considering all the problems folks have had, not to mention I had a bear of a time getting the crate installed for the update, I'm hesitant.

flyinion
Level 12
New update seems to be working overall, except I still can't access the devices page for my Crosshair VIII Hero. It says "prerequisite update. you must update your device to continue". There's no more updates to install when "check for updates". So uh, yeah still can't control ARGB header count etc. Good job Asus, you guys seem to be taking patch tips from Microsoft's Windows and Flight Sim 2020 teams.

xufos69
Level 7
Cannot detect mobo ASUS MAXIMUS XI FORMULA device oled screen until now...:mad: