New iCafe mode
Updated AURA Sync - Music effects
New AURA Sync effect - Adaptive Color effect
Lighting effect improvements
Bug fixes

Support for new peripherals:
TUF GAMING K3
ROG STRIX IMPACT II WIRELESS

To update to the latest version of Armoury Crate, reboot and the update will run in the background automatically (do not open Armoury Crate for 10-15 minutes).

Before reporting issues, please make sure you have the latest software and firmware.
Be clear about the key issue. Mark/edit posts which are no longer relevant, tracking multiple posts in several pages not only takes time but the issue becomes unclear.

Include the following info:
1. PC / Laptop
2. Aura Sync products
3. 3rd-party peripheral, audio, or lighting software
4. Wired / wireless connection
5. Reinstalled Windows?
6. Windows version & build
7. Previous version of firmware or software that worked as expected
8. Clear description of your issue
9. Any screenshots of the issue
10. Use our new log collection function: Settings=>About=>App diagnostics

Log Collection Tool - Instructions
First, check the Record log box

Agree to the disclaimer

Replicate the issue you are having

Click on the Generate log data button

Save the log file to a location of your choice.

Stop the recording

Even though the log file is encrypted, share the log file with me by PM (provide link to file in cloud).

Crowley_07 wrote:
I tried reinstalling, and now everything is broken to the point that I can't get anything to work anymore.

I'm getting so tired of fighting with this software. Before that latest update I had it working somewhat acceptably, now I can't get it to work at all. I'm very close to just giving up, throwing the kb to the trash and never looking at an ASUS product again.

For me profile switching never worked then rgb broke, then 3.1.5.0 hit with bunch of updates after figuring everything out i found out that everything worked perfectly altho a bit confusing then 2 updates hit broke profile switching i launch app it go's to static for example i exit the app it go's back to rainbow puke, then update breaks that where it wont respond even after double checking settings inside armoury crate, reinstalling then fixes it again, only for it to find 2 updates 24 hours later, eventually im gonna have to update cos else easy anti cheat will block me from playing game cos files do not match, and before 3.1.5.0 everything was broken non functional no point trying to change rgb profile it will break permanently.

When everything works its perfect, but update breaking everything every single time really starting to get annoying, there is clearly no testing going on before pushing an update, or the update process is clearly broken.

This after everything went to hell, devices and aura menu:

I updated and power cycled at least twice, 2/8 sticks of RGB on the left side still do not work. Asus zenith 2 extreme alpha and 8 tridentz sticks...

happyluckbox wrote:
I updated and power cycled at least twice, 2/8 sticks of RGB on the left side still do not work. Asus zenith 2 extreme alpha and 8 tridentz sticks...

If you did't when you unplugged power turn it on so left over power also leaves the system, that is how if fixed rgb glitches in the past.

Crowley_07 wrote:
This after everything went to hell, devices and aura menu:

Looks similar to my issue, took a number of uninstalls, clearing folders, shear luck etc... You need to see if everything uninstalls fully when you uninstall Armoury Crate or keep checking for updates.
Antec 1200, Asus Rampage IV Formula, EVGA 1300w PSU, Intel i7 4930K, ASUS Strix LC 120 Cooler, Asus 1070 OC 8gb X2, 32GB (4 x 8GB) Corsair Dominator 2133Mhz DDR3 Quad Channel RAM, Samsung Evo SSD 500gb x2, Samsung Evo SSD 250gb , 2 x WD Velociraptor, Windows 10 Pro

Noticed a game to automaticly scan games is checked by default causing high cpu usage even when armoury crate is not open maybe should't do that in the background, maybe should notify user asking if you want that to happen or not giving option to enable and disable first time you check game area in armoury crate.

This is AJ From ZervTech Again. id like to happily confirm that the RGB DIMM SLOT RGB "3 of 4 SLOTS WORKING ISSUE" has been fixed. Now as far as the Stuttering is concerned, upon further diagnostics. I have found that with Armoury Crate, the DIMM slots RGB STUTTERS when on rainbow mode while "NZXT CAM" is running in the background. [i'd like to point out that if i use the "G-SKILL APP" along with NZXT CAM software, there is no stuttering, it is only when using ARMOURY CRATE to control DIMM Slots.

SECOND PROBLEM FOUND WAS THAT I NOTICED THAT UPON BOOT AT TIMES, A PARTIAL SECTION OF LEDS ON THE FANS CONNECTED TO MB HEADER "3PIN" WOULD ONLY TURN ON, THE WORKAROUND I FOUND WAS TO GO INTO MOTHERBOARD IN ARMOURY CRATE / ADDRESABLE HEADER TAB/ THEN CHANGE NUMBER OF LED FROM 120 TO 119 ON BOTH SECTION HEADERS, THAT SEEMS TO SOMEWHAT SOLVE THE PROBLEM.

I Hope this helps on finding the source of those problems and creating a fix towards that problem.

Thanks

AJLWalton wrote:
This is AJ From ZervTech Again. id like to happily confirm that the RGB DIMM SLOT RGB "3 of 4 SLOTS WORKING ISSUE" has been fixed. Now as far as the Stuttering is concerned, upon further diagnostics. I have found that with Armoury Crate, the DIMM slots RGB STUTTERS when on rainbow mode while "NZXT CAM" is running in the background. [i'd like to point out that if i use the "G-SKILL APP" along with NZXT CAM software, there is no stuttering, it is only when using ARMOURY CRATE to control DIMM Slots.

SECOND PROBLEM FOUND WAS THAT I NOTICED THAT UPON BOOT AT TIMES, A PARTIAL SECTION OF LEDS ON THE FANS CONNECTED TO MB HEADER "3PIN" WOULD ONLY TURN ON, THE WORKAROUND I FOUND WAS TO GO INTO MOTHERBOARD IN ARMOURY CRATE / ADDRESABLE HEADER TAB/ THEN CHANGE NUMBER OF LED FROM 120 TO 119 ON BOTH SECTION HEADERS, THAT SEEMS TO SOMEWHAT SOLVE THE PROBLEM.

I Hope this helps on finding the source of those problems and creating a fix towards that problem.

Thanks

If you mean that only 1 led per strip turns on like fan if had the same bug for month's now it happens randomly it does not do it always however, a led strip can have only 4 leds meaning if you set it to 3 you see a dark spot or if you set it to 1 it only turns on 1 led per strip, i found that restarting lightningservice via services.msc is the best way to unglitch it as lowering it by 1 led just breaks my setup, the effect that number has is the scaleability on the rgb effects like try turn it on 2 then 4 until almost all leds are on then only increase it by 1 until all leds are on, you get a much better rgb effect like it supose to be shown, and if it glitches only having 1 led on you restart the lightningservice inside services.msc it can happen maybe 1 out of 10 times maybe more maybe less, its kind of annoying tho if it happens, its defiantly software issue i can garauntee you if you had ability to set leds via hardware like a remote like me you would never have issues, unfortunately in my case it looks more crappy and stuttery since its not controlled by software anymore then.
I would give configuration a try.

AJLWalton wrote:

Thanks

just started seeing this issue too.

ROG Hero XIII | 10900k @5.2 GHz | g.skill 2x32GB 4200 CL18 | ROG Strix 2070S | EK Nucleus 360 Dark | 6TB SSD/nvme, 16TB external HDD | 2x 1440p | Vanatoo speakers with Klipsch sub | Fractal Meshify 2 case

N00b1nat0r wrote:
Looks similar to my issue, took a number of uninstalls, clearing folders, shear luck etc... You need to see if everything uninstalls fully when you uninstall Armoury Crate or keep checking for updates.

I tried this, it makes the error act differently but does not help. It seems that it wont install the driver/whatever for my keyboard anymore, "ROG Calymore HAL". It shows it has an update, it seems to download and install it, but then stops and goes back to showing an old version.

And no device is recognized in Crate as a result.