New iCafe mode
Updated AURA Sync - Music effects
New AURA Sync effect - Adaptive Color effect
Lighting effect improvements
Bug fixes

Support for new peripherals:
TUF GAMING K3
ROG STRIX IMPACT II WIRELESS

To update to the latest version of Armoury Crate, reboot and the update will run in the background automatically (do not open Armoury Crate for 10-15 minutes).

Before reporting issues, please make sure you have the latest software and firmware.
Be clear about the key issue. Mark/edit posts which are no longer relevant, tracking multiple posts in several pages not only takes time but the issue becomes unclear.

Include the following info:
1. PC / Laptop
2. Aura Sync products
3. 3rd-party peripheral, audio, or lighting software
4. Wired / wireless connection
5. Reinstalled Windows?
6. Windows version & build
7. Previous version of firmware or software that worked as expected
8. Clear description of your issue
9. Any screenshots of the issue
10. Use our new log collection function: Settings=>About=>App diagnostics

Log Collection Tool - Instructions
First, check the Record log box

Agree to the disclaimer

Replicate the issue you are having

Click on the Generate log data button

Save the log file to a location of your choice.

Stop the recording

Even though the log file is encrypted, share the log file with me by PM (provide link to file in cloud).

I would say soom good news! I managed to kick the update (manually) into life! For some reason the update got stuck "waitin for updates" after a reinstall, the update exe was sat in the "C:\ProgramData\ASUS\ROGLiveServiceTemp" so a copy, killing the ROG update service and a manual uninstall then install sorted that out.

However still no joy for Aura Sync for my Strix LC 120 or 1070's
Antec 1200, Asus Rampage IV Formula, EVGA 1300w PSU, Intel i7 4930K, ASUS Strix LC 120 Cooler, Asus 1070 OC 8gb X2, 32GB (4 x 8GB) Corsair Dominator 2133Mhz DDR3 Quad Channel RAM, Samsung Evo SSD 500gb x2, Samsung Evo SSD 250gb , 2 x WD Velociraptor, Windows 10 Pro

Persistence pays off!

Complete uninstall of all Aura Sync, Aroury Crate and Aura Creator, Asus services reboot and run the Armoury Crate installer and we have both 1070's and the LC 120 showing in Aura Sync.

ASUS you really need to sort the software out to get it to cleanly uninstall everything, it was only by shear luck I could grab the installer for the AIO as this would clear very quickly from the Temp folder.
Antec 1200, Asus Rampage IV Formula, EVGA 1300w PSU, Intel i7 4930K, ASUS Strix LC 120 Cooler, Asus 1070 OC 8gb X2, 32GB (4 x 8GB) Corsair Dominator 2133Mhz DDR3 Quad Channel RAM, Samsung Evo SSD 500gb x2, Samsung Evo SSD 250gb , 2 x WD Velociraptor, Windows 10 Pro

xufos69 wrote:
tonight I just update ROG MAXIMUS XI FORMULA Device Kit/AURA Kit/ HAL/ HTML/ Device SDK to the newest version but still cannot change Livedash screen on my mobo Asus XI Formula, it just blank screen on Device section on armoury Crate software 😞

I also updated Armoury Crate to the latest version today, but still can't do changes on the oled dash neither are my Aura devices (Mobo, Ryujin, Additional Header) detected as such, except for the RAM (G. Skill Trident-Z). This software is driving me crazy! C'mon Asus, get you sh*t together :mad:

MrAgapiGC
Level 13
i am checking post. i can not see that. Not session helper or etc etc etc... osrry even on high load, and force it. never see more than 4.0%

Learn, Play Enjoy! We help and collaborate, NOT complain!

Profile switching per app randomly breaks even after i open armoury crate and toggle in game lightning on or off both do nothing. while before it would only work with it turned off then it only worked when its turned on, now it does not work regardless of setting, it looks like its permanently broken since today only worked for 24 hours.

It fixed after reinstalling it switches profile again per app.

MrAgapiGC wrote:
i am checking post. i can not see that. Not session helper or etc etc etc... osrry even on high load, and force it. never see more than 4.0%

The lighting service is capable of running at a low power usuage rather than moderate to high but the only way to get it to low is to put windows in power saver mode. The RGB all runs the same no slowdowns or anything so I cant see any reason for Asus not to look into this as it is using unnecessary resources and power.

I put a ticket in months ago about this with Asus Support but they just did not understand the problem so I gave up …

I only noticed it when I was running a game and was getting less performance than usual and then I ran Cinebench and noticed my score had dropped by couple hundred points maybe more.

You can see for yourself the score difference just by stopping the LightService.

I am not sure if there is any other way to change the power usuage priority other than setting power saver in windows.

After todays update, the scenario profile selection changed.

I can not find how to bind specific Aura effect to specific profile anymore. It's just gone! It still remembers my old setup, But I can never change it again or create new profiles with Aura creator and bind them to profiles?

When I click custom settings there is a check box for Aura Sync, but no custom advanced aura effect selection.

Why are you taking options away?!

After yesterday bunch of updates , i cant access any of my devices through armory crate.I just get blank black screen , when i click on them.I restarted etc.Nothing changed.
My armory is up to date and my windows is up to date 1909.

Update broke profile switching again can you plz not push updates and break stuff thank you.
It bassicly updated device kit and argb related stuff now profiles wont switch per app settings.

After reinstalling armoury crate again profile switching works again per app setting so something keeps breaking cos it updates, after i had reinstalled and check for updates it finds no updates anymore.

Item Version
---- -------
Armoury Crate UWP App 3.1.5.0
ROG Live Service 1.1.6.0
AURA Service (Lighting Service) 3.04.22
Armoury Crate lite service 3.1.5
ASUS AIOFan HAL 1.1.11
ASUS AURA Extension Card HAL 1.0.24
ASUS AURA Motherboard HAL 1.0.66
AacVGA 0.0.3.0
KingstonDram 1.0.27
AURA DRAM Component 1.0.53
CorsairAsusPlugin 2.0.0
ENE RGB HAL 1.1.26.1
ENE_QSI_Azeroth_HAL 1.0.9.0
Patriot Viper DRAM RGB 1.0.9.1
Patriot Viper M2 SSD RGB 1.0.5.1

Even after rebooting it wont find new updates anymore, yesterday exactly around this time i had 2 updates to before things broke, i don't wanna keep reinstalling armoury crate to bring back functionality that was working fine before.

LordSabathan wrote:
After yesterday bunch of updates , i cant access any of my devices through armory crate.I just get blank black screen , when i click on them.I restarted etc.Nothing changed.
My armory is up to date and my windows is up to date 1909.

Give reinstalling armoury crate a try without uninstalling anything it may just revert the update but may update again after 24 hours to break again.

I tried reinstalling, and now everything is broken to the point that I can't get anything to work anymore.

I'm getting so tired of fighting with this software. Before that latest update I had it working somewhat acceptably, now I can't get it to work at all. I'm very close to just giving up, throwing the kb to the trash and never looking at an ASUS product again.