New iCafe mode
Updated AURA Sync - Music effects
New AURA Sync effect - Adaptive Color effect
Lighting effect improvements
Bug fixes

Support for new peripherals:
TUF GAMING K3
ROG STRIX IMPACT II WIRELESS

To update to the latest version of Armoury Crate, reboot and the update will run in the background automatically (do not open Armoury Crate for 10-15 minutes).

Before reporting issues, please make sure you have the latest software and firmware.
Be clear about the key issue. Mark/edit posts which are no longer relevant, tracking multiple posts in several pages not only takes time but the issue becomes unclear.

Include the following info:
1. PC / Laptop
2. Aura Sync products
3. 3rd-party peripheral, audio, or lighting software
4. Wired / wireless connection
5. Reinstalled Windows?
6. Windows version & build
7. Previous version of firmware or software that worked as expected
8. Clear description of your issue
9. Any screenshots of the issue
10. Use our new log collection function: Settings=>About=>App diagnostics

Log Collection Tool - Instructions
First, check the Record log box

Agree to the disclaimer

Replicate the issue you are having

Click on the Generate log data button

Save the log file to a location of your choice.

Stop the recording

Even though the log file is encrypted, share the log file with me by PM (provide link to file in cloud).

Arokhantos
Level 10
When uninstaller is made can it be kept avaible for future use to and updated if needed in future so it is always fall back option for problems like this ? i really do not wanna clean install again in future, its not cos i cant its cos i have better things to do.

USERMAC wrote:
Since Asus updated the Armory Crate the Aura lighting service is consuming more power.
It is now medium/high cpu usuage and my computer can not enter idle state because of this.
When I play games or run a benchmark the lighting service is consuming more than usual cpu power giving me a drop in performance
The only way around this problem is to not use the RGB and set it to DARK but you still have to stop the Lighting service I did not have this problem before Asus updated the software.

Motherboard that I am using is a maximus formula XII

So if you check task manager it shows high cpu usage on lightningservice.exe ?
ROG Strix X570-E Gaming/ Ryzen 9 5950x / 4x8 GB G.Skill Trident Z Neo F4-3600C16Q-32GTZN / Liquid Devil 7900 XTX / 2x samsung 980 PRO 2 TB / 2x samsung 860 evo 1 tb / 2x crucial mx500 2 TB / LG 38WN95C-W 3840x1600 144hz / 12 inch system info display

Yesterday I updated Win 10 to 2004 release and Armoury Crate now is unstable, it crashes and is not possibile to open the devices page (becomes unresponsive or shows blank pages), so i can't control my Keyboard, Mouse and Ryujin cooler... already tried to unistall/reinstall but nothing, any help would be really appreciated.

Nox01 wrote:
Yesterday I updated Win 10 to 2004 release and Armoury Crate now is unstable, it crashes and is not possibile to open the devices page (becomes unresponsive or shows blank pages), so i can't control my Keyboard, Mouse and Ryujin cooler... already tried to unistall/reinstall but nothing, any help would be really appreciated.

same here, no solution for now...it's incredible how much this armoury crate sucks and how long we have to wait for a solution, I don't want any Asus rog products anymore.:mad::mad::mad::mad:

miky86bindo wrote:
same here, no solution for now...it's incredible how much this armoury crate sucks and how long we have to wait for a solution, I don't want any Asus rog products anymore.:mad::mad::mad::mad:

In my case I can see the devices listed but clicking on one of them take me to a blank page or crash... also if I go to driver and tools it consistenlty crash, Does the same happen to you?

Nox01 wrote:
In my case I can see the devices listed but clicking on one of them take me to a blank page or crash... also if I go to driver and tools it consistenlty crash, Does the same happen to you?

yep and with mobo Asus rog maximus X formula I see this message "E7C8DA76-C9B9-4297-8681-DD878330AFE7.dll not found in system!"

• PC / Laptop

• Asus ROG Maximus XI Extreme Motherboard

• Aura Sync products

• Asus ROG Maximus XI Extreme

• 3rd-party peripheral, audio, or lighting software

• Two sets of series 2 Cooler Master SICKLEFLOW 120 ARGB 3IN1 (6 fans total)
  • Cooler Master MASTERLIQUID ML360R RGB (Without ARGB Fans) ARGB on AIO block is used.
  • Corsair - VENGEANCE® RGB PRO 128GB (4 x 32GB) DDR4 DRAM 3000MHz C16 Memory Kit — Black (SKU CMW128GX4M4D3000C16)
  • Corsair iCue Software – Plug-in for Aura is also installed but not turned on.
  • Creative Labs Sound Blaster AE-9

• Wired / wireless connection

• Wireless

• Reinstalled Windows?

Yes (Many Times)

• Windows version & build

Windows 10 Pro for Workstations - 20H2 - 14042.388

• Previous version of firmware or software that worked as expected

• N/A – Don't know

• Clear description of your issue

• When I set the LCD display on the motherboard to “Music EQ” using the LiveDash section in Armoury Crate, it intermittently does not stick after a PC restart. I must go in and activate it again (Even though it shows that it is still selected). If I switch from headphones to Speakers on the audio control module of my sound card the Music EQ will not work until I re-select it again under “Device/OLED. Also, I must re-select it again after I use an audio app that uses ASIO or WASAPI direct connect. Lastly sometimes the Music EQ visually updates every .5 seconds, meaning that it stops and goes every .5 seconds.

• Any screenshots of the issue

• N/A

Item Version
---- -------
Armoury Crate UWP App 3.0.4.0
ROG Live Service 1.1.0.0
AURA Service (Lighting Service) 3.04.15
Armoury Crate lite service 3.0.4
ASUS AIOFan HAL 1.1.11
ASUS AURA Extension Card HAL 1.0.23
ASUS AURA Motherboard HAL 1.0.66
AacVGA 0.0.2.6
KingstonDram 1.0.26
AURA DRAM Component 1.0.48
CorsairAsusPlugin 2.0.0
ENE RGB HAL 1.1.23.0
ENE_EHD_M2_HAL 1.0.5.0
PHISON HAL 1.0.3.0
Patriot Viper DRAM RGB 1.0.8.2
Patriot Viper M2 SSD RGB 1.0.5.1

Now my armoury detects all my devices but my Ram is not sync to each other before this Update all 4 Modules have the same collor wave now first the first one make it than the next in aura creator the rainbow wave is syncd

1. PC / Laptop
PC Asus ROG STRIX B550 F
2. Aura Sync products
Asus ROG Strix B550 F (Wifi)
Asus ROG Ryujin 360
Thermal Take Pure 14 ARGB Fan (plugged into 5v header)
Corsair Vengeance Pro RGB Ram 8*4 (Icue Software)
Software – Icue, Aura Sync, Armory Crate
Wired
5. Reinstalled Windows?
Yes
Windows 10 PRO
Version 1909
OS Build 18363.959
Whatever the prior version was.
With prior version of Armory Crate all lighting effects worked pretty well and my Board, Ram and Fans were recognized. Installed the Ryujin AIO and the system saw the fan automatically and installed an update. Everything worked flawlessly. I could monitor core temps/volts everything, and adjust lights as needed. After the update 8/6/2020 everything failed. Armory Crate no longer recognized any devices attached to it. Tried uninstalling everything (group uninstaller would be nice) removed any remaining reg items, reinstalled everything and nothing is working. Did a fresh windows install and reinstall of Armory Crate, Aura Sync, and lights are on but have zero control cannot access AIO information.
With Armory Crate working
https://youtu.be/1i4PwXicNbY
After update:
https://youtu.be/Hn6ZGq0qrvM
10. Use our new log collection function: Settings=>About=>App diagnostics

1. PC / Laptop
G531GU

2. Aura Sync products
None

None

Wireless (does have Ethernet port, I use it sometimes)

5. Reinstalled Windows?
Yes. Did a Windows reset 2 months ago

Windows 10 Home, build 18363.959

V2.7.13.0

Music "pattern"s (not "color cycle") refuse to cycle colours on the keyboard and LED strip

How to reproduce :

* Open Armoury Crate
* Navigate to Aura Sync > AURA effects
* Select "Music" effect and any "Pattern" color (Playback device is "3 - Realtek Audio" and Style is "Audio Spectrum")
* Close Armoury Crate Window and play music
* RGB lighting will react to music but does not cycle from the starting color

None

Log available upon DM!

SERVICE VERSIONS
----------------------
Item Version
---- -------
Armoury Crate UWP App 3.0.4.0
ROG Live Service 1.1.2.0
AURA Service (Lighting Service) 3.04.15
Armoury Crate service 3.0.4
ASUS Aac_NBDT HAL 2.4.1.0
ASUS Keyboard HAL 1.0.36
ASUS MB Peripheral Products 1.0.30
ASUS Mouse HAL 1.0.36
AacAudioHal 1.2.4
AacDispaly 1.1.23

Arokhantos
Level 10
So far no bugged lightning where only 1 led burns and rest is off, is the update proces so broken that its sometimes glitching lights ? if so i really want a properly uninstaller and clean up tool to do reinstall after each update brings that issue back
ROG Strix X570-E Gaming/ Ryzen 9 5950x / 4x8 GB G.Skill Trident Z Neo F4-3600C16Q-32GTZN / Liquid Devil 7900 XTX / 2x samsung 980 PRO 2 TB / 2x samsung 860 evo 1 tb / 2x crucial mx500 2 TB / LG 38WN95C-W 3840x1600 144hz / 12 inch system info display