New iCafe mode
Updated AURA Sync - Music effects
New AURA Sync effect - Adaptive Color effect
Lighting effect improvements
Bug fixes

Support for new peripherals:
TUF GAMING K3
ROG STRIX IMPACT II WIRELESS

To update to the latest version of Armoury Crate, reboot and the update will run in the background automatically (do not open Armoury Crate for 10-15 minutes).

Before reporting issues, please make sure you have the latest software and firmware.
Be clear about the key issue. Mark/edit posts which are no longer relevant, tracking multiple posts in several pages not only takes time but the issue becomes unclear.

Include the following info:
1. PC / Laptop
2. Aura Sync products
3. 3rd-party peripheral, audio, or lighting software
4. Wired / wireless connection
5. Reinstalled Windows?
6. Windows version & build
7. Previous version of firmware or software that worked as expected
8. Clear description of your issue
9. Any screenshots of the issue
10. Use our new log collection function: Settings=>About=>App diagnostics

Log Collection Tool - Instructions
First, check the Record log box

Agree to the disclaimer

Replicate the issue you are having

Click on the Generate log data button

Save the log file to a location of your choice.

Stop the recording

Even though the log file is encrypted, share the log file with me by PM (provide link to file in cloud).

flyinion
Level 12
Just to follow up on my post above about services, I STILL can't access the tab in Armoury Crate that allows you to set ARGB header LED count (It just spins forever) and applying anything created in Aura Creator still results in the lights just flashing on an off with whatever pattern/colors in a cycle of about 2-3 seconds on, 1 second off, repeat. I really don't understand how you people can jack up a piece of software that controls your own hardware so badly. This isn't even an old product, it's a "flagship" level X570 board, and the only Asus product even in my system.

Arokhantos
Level 10
Its nearly been a month since issues started and i still see no proper uninstaller being provided by Asus
ROG Strix X570-E Gaming/ Ryzen 9 5950x / 4x8 GB G.Skill Trident Z Neo F4-3600C16Q-32GTZN / Liquid Devil 7900 XTX / 2x samsung 980 PRO 2 TB / 2x samsung 860 evo 1 tb / 2x crucial mx500 2 TB / LG 38WN95C-W 3840x1600 144hz / 12 inch system info display

Arokhantos
Level 10
Also Asus can i suggest you to fix this issue with asus framework, its running somekind of cscript.exe cmd like prompt window 2 times flashing by on every cold boot or restart .
I do not know why this checkbox is not checked by default but if you go to task planner and end task asus framework and then start it again those 2 windows you see always popup on every cold boot or restart and makes your software look very unprofessional as if it was made by a script kiddy, atleast have the check box checked i have no idea why its not checked upon armoury crate installation.
Also really wish would get some answers already as well above question answered.

Why asus framework hidden framebox not checked by default ?
Where is the armoury crate uninstall tool that supose to clean things up so you can install it fresh as if you just did clean install ?
Is the 1 led per ledstrip bug being looked at that happens every 1 out of 10 or 100 bootups ?
is profile switching gonna get fixed? right now you need to open armoury crate every cold boot before profile switching works, even on a clean install.
And am i supose to be able to control my corsair vengeance rgb pro in armoury? right now i can only control it in iCUE.

Once again system specs are in my signature as for which armoury crate this one is after the paused updates when things started working as normally again after clean install, and i have ability to test a clean install on my usb drive just to proof which broken issues are cos of actually on current vision and due broken updating process like before.

Item Version
---- -------
Armoury Crate UWP App 3.0.4.0
ROG Live Service 1.1.2.0
AURA Service (Lighting Service) 3.04.15
Armoury Crate lite service 3.0.4
ASUS AIOFan HAL 1.1.11
ASUS AURA Extension Card HAL 1.0.23
ASUS AURA Motherboard HAL 1.0.66
AacVGA 0.0.2.6
KingstonDram 1.0.26
AURA DRAM Component 1.0.48
ENE RGB HAL 1.1.23.0
Patriot Viper DRAM RGB 1.0.8.2
Patriot Viper M2 SSD RGB 1.0.5.1

What i consider most important right now is uninstaller cos this can benefit everyone that is having issues right now.
ROG Strix X570-E Gaming/ Ryzen 9 5950x / 4x8 GB G.Skill Trident Z Neo F4-3600C16Q-32GTZN / Liquid Devil 7900 XTX / 2x samsung 980 PRO 2 TB / 2x samsung 860 evo 1 tb / 2x crucial mx500 2 TB / LG 38WN95C-W 3840x1600 144hz / 12 inch system info display

palopolij
Level 9
Not sure what's going with their AC team. Every trx40 owner with gskill ram has not been able to control all 8 sticks of their memory after the latest update. Great way to stick it (literally) to your high end customers. If I'm spending $850 for a MB I don't think I should have to be a beta tester for your software. At least let us roll back to the prior version which worked fine. This has been going on for a month.

palopolij wrote:
Not sure what's going with their AC team. Every trx40 owner with gskill ram has not been able to control all 8 sticks of their memory after the latest update. Great way to stick it (literally) to your high end customers. If I'm spending $850 for a MB I don't think I should have to be a beta tester for your software. At least let us roll back to the prior version which worked fine. This has been going on for a month.

How fresh is your install cos if you haven't done so in a month time it may resolve issue the question is tho if you wanna waste time on that when Asus could have provided a uninstaller and a clean up tool for out of box armory crate experience cos they paused the update but those still on the broken update are still broken, while those that do clean install now bassicly are on old vision except its named same vision as the broken one you got installed, so armory in your case thinks its up to date but its actually out of date, they could've just skipped 3.0.4 and named the old update that worked 3.0.5 so even those with broken update back to old vision

Arokhantos wrote:
How fresh is your install cos if you haven't done so in a month time it may resolve issue the question is tho if you wanna waste time on that when Asus could have provided a uninstaller and a clean up tool for out of box armory crate experience cos they paused the update but those still on the broken update are still broken, while those that do clean install now bassicly are on old vision except its named same vision as the broken one you got installed, so armory in your case thinks its up to date but its actually out of date, they could've just skipped 3.0.4 and named the old update that worked 3.0.5 so even those with broken update back to old vision

Install is about 3-4 weeks old. I just tried uninstalling armoury crate per their support site instructions and reinstalling and it doesn't fix anything. Sick of being a beta tester.

palopolij wrote:
Install is about 3-4 weeks old. I just tried uninstalling armoury crate per their support site instructions and reinstalling and it doesn't fix anything. Sick of being a beta tester.

Do a fresh install again on usb stick with windows to go option in drop down menu inside rufus with a windows 10 image, dont install anything else on it just armoury crate to see if it can even resolve it, 3 4 weeks can be before it got paused so could fix it quite likely, a uninstaller should be able to fix it to assuming Asus is ever gonna provide a proper one.

miky86bindo
Level 7
Arokhantos wrote:
Can i get answers please.

No!
They are a group of incompetent people who don't know what to answer:mad:

They never answered and never provided a solution to the problems caused by their inability to develop decent software

macmus
Level 7
after update one of mine RAM slots is not detected wtf?

PerpetualCycle
Level 13
Well I have uninstalled it for the time being so don't have all info. This is a Hero XII Z490 MB with an i7-1070k processor, Asus 2070 Super graphics card with Aura for the graphics card installed.

1. PC
3. None
4. Wireless
5. No Way.
6. Running latest Windows 10 2004 19041.423
7. New MB d
8. I install AC from the web page. I do all of the updates, it downloads and installs the SDK for the Hero XII. The Hero soes not show up in devices (only my g,skill RAM does). However I can hover the mouse over devices and the Hero XII shows up. When I click on it it says the Motherboard is not supported. WTF, the SDK supporting the motherboard is installed !!! . So right now I have no control over the MB or the LED strip lighting. This is ridiculous.

ROG Hero XIII | 10900k @5.2 GHz | g.skill 2x32GB 4200 CL18 | ROG Strix 2070S | EK Nucleus 360 Dark | 6TB SSD/nvme, 16TB external HDD | 2x 1440p | Vanatoo speakers with Klipsch sub | Fractal Meshify 2 case