New iCafe mode
Updated AURA Sync - Music effects
New AURA Sync effect - Adaptive Color effect
Lighting effect improvements
Bug fixes

Support for new peripherals:
TUF GAMING K3
ROG STRIX IMPACT II WIRELESS

To update to the latest version of Armoury Crate, reboot and the update will run in the background automatically (do not open Armoury Crate for 10-15 minutes).

Before reporting issues, please make sure you have the latest software and firmware.
Be clear about the key issue. Mark/edit posts which are no longer relevant, tracking multiple posts in several pages not only takes time but the issue becomes unclear.

Include the following info:
1. PC / Laptop
2. Aura Sync products
3. 3rd-party peripheral, audio, or lighting software
4. Wired / wireless connection
5. Reinstalled Windows?
6. Windows version & build
7. Previous version of firmware or software that worked as expected
8. Clear description of your issue
9. Any screenshots of the issue
10. Use our new log collection function: Settings=>About=>App diagnostics

Log Collection Tool - Instructions
First, check the Record log box

Agree to the disclaimer

Replicate the issue you are having

Click on the Generate log data button

Save the log file to a location of your choice.

Stop the recording

Even though the log file is encrypted, share the log file with me by PM (provide link to file in cloud).

MasterC
Community Admin
Community Admin
We were able to replicate the bug and it will be fixed in future updates - you should be able to leave Armoury Crate open and disconnect/reconnect without issues. Please keep in mind this mouse does not have onboard memory, so it's a good idea to export the settings. I assume that you disconnect often because you carry the mouse with you?

tseu83 wrote:

The mapping of my mouse doesn't auto-reapply if i unplug/plug the mouse

How to reproduce :

- Plug Strix impact (mouse)
- Open Armoury Crate
- Navigate to devices > ROG Strix impact
- Remap a button
- Close Armoury Crate Window => mapping is OK
- Unplug Strix impact
- Plug Strix Impact => mapping is KO

Workaround :

If mapping is KO and Strix impact is plugged:

- Re-open Armoury crate
- Navigate to devices > ROG Strix impact
- Close Armoury Crate without change anyting => mapping is OK

Jedi_RJ
Level 7
I have a Zenith Extreme (Original). I have two Trident Z RGB RAM sticks that are stuck and only respond to an older version of Aura Sync. Tried pretty much everything Reddit and I could come up with and we came to the conclusion that it is Armoury Crate, so they thought I should share my experience here. This has got to be key!

Installed Aura Sync 1.05.13 and the far two sticks synced with the MB and GPU, but the other six sticks refused to sync. The far two left sticks only respond to Aura 1.05.13 where as the other six sticks work with Aura 1.07.79 or Armoury Crate. It's got to be a corrupted firmware or something that is either on the MB or the RAM that is corrupted.

Been emailing back and forth with Asus Support. They suggest doing a clean install of Windows and use Aura 1.06.66 for some reason, have yet to here back as to why.
I have tried everything aside from doing a fresh install of Windows. I might do one since I'm flushing my entire loop for a deep clean over the next couple of weekends.

Jedi RJ wrote:
I have a Zenith Extreme (Original). I have two Trident Z RGB RAM sticks that are stuck and only respond to an older version of Aura Sync. Tried pretty much everything Reddit and I could come up with and we came to the conclusion that it is Armoury Crate, so they thought I should share my experience here. This has got to be key!

Installed Aura Sync 1.05.13 and the far two sticks synced with the MB and GPU, but the other six sticks refused to sync. The far two left sticks only respond to Aura 1.05.13 where as the other six sticks work with Aura 1.07.79 or Armoury Crate. It's got to be a corrupted firmware or something that is either on the MB or the RAM that is corrupted.

Been emailing back and forth with Asus Support. They suggest doing a clean install of Windows and use Aura 1.06.66 for some reason, have yet to here back as to why.
I have tried everything aside from doing a fresh install of Windows. I might do one since I'm flushing my entire loop for a deep clean over the next couple of weekends.

Glad to see more people coming through from reddit and posting here since it seems we have an official ASUS rep here who can help us!

1 more suggestion I might add, when this issue is fixed, please don't require us to update armoury crate whenever a new version is released! I had to force update because the controls allowing me to control the LED screen on my mobo were inaccessible unless I updated armoury crate! This whole situation could have been avoided!

For those who have populated all 8 DIMM slots, good news guys, we have been working with G.Skill to resolve this issue and the solution will be ready by the end of the month. More tests will be performed before implementing in an upcoming update.

Please update and report if any issues. Thanks.

happyluckbox wrote:
Glad to see more people coming through from reddit and posting here since it seems we have an official ASUS rep here who can help us!

1 more suggestion I might add, when this issue is fixed, please don't require us to update armoury crate whenever a new version is released! I had to force update because the controls allowing me to control the LED screen on my mobo were inaccessible unless I updated armoury crate! This whole situation could have been avoided!

MasterC@ASUS wrote:
For those who have populated all 8 DIMM slots, good news guys, we have been working with G.Skill to resolve this issue and the solution will be ready by the end of the month. More tests will be performed before implementing in an upcoming update.

Are there any updates with this issue? All of your high end users have been looking at rainbow ram for months...

palopolij wrote:
Are there any updates with this issue? All of your high end users have been looking at rainbow ram for months...

I managed to fix mine for now. I found an uninstall guide on GSkill's forums that details how to uninstall their software (which I installed trying to fix my RAM after AC broke the lighting) and to remove 3rd party stuff like Aura, Gigabyte, etc. After removing their stuff and all of AC and Aura Creator I reinstalled the GSkill software then Creator, then AC and now I can at least change the lighting. I still get the weird behavior on boot randomly where half the LED's on my headers shut off after logging in. I was fixing that by going to the area in AC where you change the ARGB LED header LED count but that just CTD's the app now. However I found another fix for that issue for now. Go to Services and restart the "lighting service" and it brings them all back.

At least it's somewhat usable for me right now until Asus gets off their rears and actually does something useful. The only thing I'm using it for is controlling stuff on the ARGB headers though. I can't imagine what you guys that are using it to control video cards and other peripherals are having to deal with.

2/8 of my ram sticks still aren't working on my asus zenith 2 extreme alpha... still no fix for this? I posted this months ago... 😞

happyluckbox wrote:
2/8 of my ram sticks still aren't working on my asus zenith 2 extreme alpha... still no fix for this? I posted this months ago... 😞

Try this https://rog.asus.com/forum/showthread.php?120504-Solution-for-2-of-8-sticks-problem-RGB
will fix your problem.

MasterC@ASUS wrote:

Hi... It's been exactly 30 days now 😞

Jedi RJ wrote:

these asus people are incompetent and clowns, I won't waste my time reinstalling windows, are we kidding?
they have to make a decent, professional, non-amateur program and fix their mistakes.
in any case I will not buy anything from asus anymore, this story has been going on for a year and still a lot of problems and no solutions:mad: