cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Armoury crate v3.0.4.0 [report here if any issues]

MasterC
Community Admin
Community Admin
Release Notes:

New Log Collection function for App diagnosis
Update Center improvements
App launch improvements
Add WeChat ROG group code for China
New iCafe mode
Updated AURA Sync - Music effects
New AURA Sync effect - Adaptive Color effect
Lighting effect improvements
Bug fixes


Support for new peripherals:
TUF GAMING K3
ROG STRIX IMPACT II WIRELESS

To update to the latest version of Armoury Crate, reboot and the update will run in the background automatically (do not open Armoury Crate for 10-15 minutes).

Before reporting issues, please make sure you have the latest software and firmware.
Be clear about the key issue. Mark/edit posts which are no longer relevant, tracking multiple posts in several pages not only takes time but the issue becomes unclear.

Include the following info:
1. PC / Laptop
2. Aura Sync products
3. 3rd-party peripheral, audio, or lighting software
4. Wired / wireless connection
5. Reinstalled Windows?
6. Windows version & build
7. Previous version of firmware or software that worked as expected
8. Clear description of your issue
9. Any screenshots of the issue
10. Use our new log collection function: Settings=>About=>App diagnostics

Log Collection Tool - Instructions
First, check the Record log box
85723

Agree to the disclaimer
85724

Replicate the issue you are having

Click on the Generate log data button

Save the log file to a location of your choice.

Stop the recording
85725

Even though the log file is encrypted, share the log file with me by PM (provide link to file in cloud).
_____________________________________________________________
FPS, Racing, and VR Gamer / Tech Enthusiast / ROG Admin
292 Views
257 REPLIES 257

And all my devices are suddenly gone with all leds going fully white, went into services.msc restarted armoury crate and lightningservice fixed it, restarting armoury crate also seems to fix profile switching but seems to break randomly at times where it does not switch profiles anymore.

Arokhantos
Level 10
My point is they should provide it not some one else, they know there software is problematic they can provide one not just for current problems but future problems to.
ROG Strix X570-E Gaming/ Ryzen 9 5950x / 4x8 GB G.Skill Trident Z Neo F4-3600C16Q-32GTZN / Liquid Devil 7900 XTX / 2x samsung 980 PRO 2 TB / 2x samsung 860 evo 1 tb / 2x crucial mx500 2 TB / LG 38WN95C-W 3840x1600 144hz / 12 inch system info display

Arokhantos wrote:
My point is they should provide it not some one else, they know there software is problematic they can provide one not just for current problems but future problems to.


I totally agree, just trying to see if I can help at all while we wait......forever. 😄

flyinion wrote:
I totally agree, just trying to see if I can help at all while we wait......forever. 😄


Not our fault, they should't push updates without testing to begin with, and armoury app should really have a beta program flag that can be unchecked to fall back to stable branch without issues always, there is a huge difference in forcing updates down our throat and giving us the choice to try something experimental, regardless there should always be a fall back option regardless when there are issues its not like you can disable auto update which another issue by it self.
ROG Strix X570-E Gaming/ Ryzen 9 5950x / 4x8 GB G.Skill Trident Z Neo F4-3600C16Q-32GTZN / Liquid Devil 7900 XTX / 2x samsung 980 PRO 2 TB / 2x samsung 860 evo 1 tb / 2x crucial mx500 2 TB / LG 38WN95C-W 3840x1600 144hz / 12 inch system info display

skellattarr
Level 10
first your server was down now its been updating for a hour not ready for primetime yet needs more work
amd ryzen 9 3950x
CROSSHAIR Viii hero
Corsair Hydro Series H115i
G.SKILL Trident Z 3200mhz 64gb 4x16 timings 16,18,18,38
asus rog strix gtx 1080
TOSHIBA 3TB hdd 3x a total of 9tb, 10 tb hdd and a 1tb mushkin ssd
corsair axi 1200i 1200 watt psu
thermal take view 71 case

Are you letting the update run in the background or did you open Armoury Crate after reboot?


skellattarr wrote:
first your server was down now its been updating for a hour not ready for primetime yet needs more work
_____________________________________________________________
FPS, Racing, and VR Gamer / Tech Enthusiast / ROG Admin

Bug: When I select my keyboard ir armoury Crate, I get the following dll not found error:

85731

link to log sent via pm

Also I renew my feature requests that I have been talking about for months:

1. Please add an option to set a default profile! A Profile that will be used when no other application that has a profile bound to them is running. A profile that will always be returned to when you close a game or any application with a specific profile bound to them.

2. Please add ways to quickly change aura profile. Either with keyboard shortcut or perhaps command line option / app or preferably both!

Crowley_07 wrote:
Bug: When I select my keyboard ir armoury Crate, I get the following dll not found error:

85731

link to log sent via pm

Also I renew my feature requests that I have been talking about for months:

1. Please add an option to set a default profile! A Profile that will be used when no other application that has a profile bound to them is running. A profile that will always be returned to when you close a game or any application with a specific profile bound to them.

2. Please add ways to quickly change aura profile. Either with keyboard shortcut or perhaps command line option / app or preferably both!


When i uninstalled and tryit to delete non relevant files manually i got similar issues which is why it needs a proper uninstaller different missing file but very similar result, if you have big usb stick and do not wanna clean install for nothing you could download rufus and put windows image as windows to go on usb stick and clean install on usb stick instead just for testing purposes to see if that is also broken experience, it likely won't be anymore but would personally hate wasting 6 hours for nothing in my case.
ROG Strix X570-E Gaming/ Ryzen 9 5950x / 4x8 GB G.Skill Trident Z Neo F4-3600C16Q-32GTZN / Liquid Devil 7900 XTX / 2x samsung 980 PRO 2 TB / 2x samsung 860 evo 1 tb / 2x crucial mx500 2 TB / LG 38WN95C-W 3840x1600 144hz / 12 inch system info display

Arokhantos wrote:
When i uninstalled and tryit to delete non relevant files manually i got similar issues which is why it needs a proper uninstaller different missing file but very similar result, if you have big usb stick and do not wanna clean install for nothing you could download rufus and put windows image as windows to go on usb stick and clean install on usb stick instead just for testing purposes to see if that is also broken experience, it likely won't be anymore but would personally hate wasting 6 hours for nothing in my case.


Yeah, not going to reinstall windows over this. Hopefully they will get the uninstaller out, or better yet, make the installer install all the necessary files. Since I'm using Aura profiles now, this does not really affect functionality.

GameVisual was working just fine until just recently when I saw that Armoury Crate attempted for an update to which I promptly agreed. A few days may have passed when I finally got around to using the GameVisual to see that none of the various configurations did anything. :mad: I have tried reinstalling Armoury Crate to no avail. The separate app of Game Visual on the Microsoft Store still works just fine, only the In-Built GameVIsual with Armoury Crate is at fault here.
My system is an Asus Zephyrus S GX531GWR with Windows 10 Version 2004 OS Build:19041.450