Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Armoury Crate V2.7.8.0 [Report here if any issues]

MasterC
Community Admin
Community Admin
Hey guys,

Armoury Crate V2.7.8.0 was just released this week.
You can check the version under Settings=>About. The software should update automatically, you can do it manually from there if it has not already.

Here are the release notes, highlighting the key updates since V2.6.14.0

New: Backup/restore to personal profiles in cloud - for all device configurations and custom settings (log in first, find it under your profile)
Added support for ROG Throne & Throne Qi
Added ROG WeChat community entry code for ASUS China account
UI enhancements (Navigation menu, loading process, Game Library, AURA Sync, Game Visual)
Improved performance
Bug Fixes: Update Center

Before reporting issues, please make sure you have the latest software and firmware, then provide as much info as possible to help us understand your setup.
Include the following info:
1. PC / Laptop
2. Aura Sync products
3. 3rd-party peripheral, audio, or lighting software
4. Wired / wireless connection
5. Reinstalled Windows?
6. Windows version & build
7. Previous version of firmware or software that worked as expected
8. Clarify your issue as clearly as possible.
9. Any screenshots of the issue
10. Copy and paste your system info from Settings=>About=>App diagnostics=>Check

Hi There,

I couldn't replicate this issue, I tried with a system with Insider Preview and the equalizer worked fine (see below).

Try adjusting the lower frequencies and the difference is clear as day.

To clarify, the dedicated button on the side of the controller has 3 modes - ANC, Ambience, Normal.
These modes cannot be controlled in software. The equalizer works fine in each mode, this function will not be affect software.

Deepbluee wrote:
Hello,

Windows 10 Insider Preview 19645.1 (mn_release)

Armoury Crate v2.7.8.0

Asus Rog Cetra ANC equalizer settings doesnt work. (I mean i make changes and settings but dont take any effect)

I know it's probably Windows Preview version problem but just let you know in advance.

Thanks.

Deepbluee
Level 7
Hi @MasterC@ASUS,

Thanks, for your time and reply. I did exactly what you say and show in ss but no luck. There is no problem with adjusting settings the problem is no matter how you adjust settings there is no any difference in voice. I had no ise with previous Insider Preview Build but latest Windows 10 Insider Preview 19645.1 (mn_release) build have this issue for me. I also tried on my laptop with non Preview Build there is no problem at al.

Which version of Insider Preview Build you used for this test?

Thanks.

You really go for the latest 😉
Sorry, mine's not set for weekly updates. If your system without Insider Preview is fine, then the issue is probably that. For now, we will focus more on existing bugs rather than potential ones. Thanks for the early warning.

Deepbluee wrote:
Hi @MasterC@ASUS,

Thanks, for your time and reply. I did exactly what you say and show in ss but no luck. There is no problem with adjusting settings the problem is no matter how you adjust settings there is no any difference in voice. I had no ise with previous Insider Preview Build but latest Windows 10 Insider Preview 19645.1 (mn_release) build have this issue for me. I also tried on my laptop with non Preview Build there is no problem at al.

Which version of Insider Preview Build you used for this test?

Thanks.

MasterC@ASUS wrote:
-

Today a new update has been released for Armory Crate 2.7.13.0 and for Motherboard. What are the changes? What corrected?

No fix lag Effects Rainbow and etc.

Why don't I have smooth animation on all effects during synchronization?
This only happens when I synchronize something with the motherboard. Without synchronization, the effects are smooth.

Info: https://rog.asus.com/forum/showthread.php?118323-Armoury-Crate-V2-7-8-0-Report-here-if-any-issues/pa...

Want to check, have you performed a power cycle? (unplug from wall for 5 seconds)

The latest update (v2.7.13.0) plus individual component updates provide a number bug fixes. A new thread will be created soon. Some of the issues reported here were fixed, such as the language issue in some regions.

TheEternaL wrote:
Today a new update has been released for Armory Crate 2.7.13.0 and for Motherboard. What are the changes? What corrected?

No fix lag Effects Rainbow and etc.

Why don't I have smooth animation on all effects during synchronization?
This only happens when I synchronize something with the motherboard. Without synchronization, the effects are smooth.

Info: https://rog.asus.com/forum/showthread.php?118323-Armoury-Crate-V2-7-8-0-Report-here-if-any-issues/pa...

MasterC@ASUS wrote:
Want to check, have you performed a power cycle? (unplug from wall for 5 seconds)

The latest update (v2.7.13.0) plus individual component updates provide a number bug fixes. A new thread will be created soon. Some of the issues reported here were fixed, such as the language issue in some regions.

How to understand this? How to do it? (( power cycle? (unplug from wall for 5 seconds ))

TheEternaL wrote:
How to understand this? How to do it? (( power cycle? (unplug from wall for 5 seconds ))

He means to unplug your desktop from the wall or pull the battery from your laptop after shutting it down. If you can't pull the battery from your laptop then just unplug the AC power and shut down your laptop, wait 5 seconds then plug back it in and turn on your laptop.

Another new version, and still no way to set custom lighting for Rog Claymore Keyboard. I have to keep using Armoury to customize and it's much buggier.

Custom/Advanced Effects are now done through Aura Creator, which gives you complete control over the lighting effects - even on multiple devices. Give it a try.

Crowley_07 wrote:
Another new version, and still no way to set custom lighting for Rog Claymore Keyboard. I have to keep using Armoury to customize and it's much buggier.

MasterC@ASUS wrote:
Custom/Advanced Effects are now done through Aura Creator, which gives you complete control over the lighting effects - even on multiple devices. Give it a try.

Tried this but it refuses to detect my keyboard AND refuses to update (ROG Live Service Error), even though Armoury Crate detects them fine and updates function correctly.