cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Armoury Crate not showing drivers/utility/manuals list

DvLAx3l
Level 9
Like title say on a new fresh windows install I can't get drivers list, when I click on the tools tab it star loading the list, but after it show nothing, any tips?
- CPU : AMD Ryzen 7 7800X3D (SP97)
- Mobo : ASUS ROG Crosshair X670E Hero // Bios 1801 (AGESA Combo AM5 PI 1.0.8.0)
- GPU : AMD Radeon RX 6700XT (XFX SWFT 309) waiting for 7900XTX/RTX 4090 // Monitor : LG 27GR95QE-B OLED 240Hz
- RAM : 32GB (2*16GB) Corsair Dominator CMT32GX5M2X7800C36 Hynix A-Die @ 6400C28 GDM OFF @1.68V
- SSD : 1* Samsung 980 PRO 1Tb NVMe M.2 PCIe 4.0 x4 + 1* Samsung 870 EVO 2TB SATA + 1* Samsung 850 PRO 512GB SATA
- CPU cooler : Corsair H150i elite LCD (360mm)
- PSU : Corsair HX850i (OCP multi rail)
7,832 Views
22 REPLIES 22

Nate152
Moderator
Hi DvLAx3I

Welcome to the ROG forum !

Make sure you have windows 10 (1709 or later) or windows 11. I'm on windows 11 fully updated and all is working well.

The download at the ASUS Support Center is working for me.

Select the operating system and the download should appear.

https://www.asus.com/us/supportonly/Armoury%20Crate/HelpDesk_Download/

Nate152 wrote:
Hi DvLAx3I

Welcome to the ROG forum !

Make sure you have windows 10 (1709 or later) or windows 11. I'm on windows 11 fully updated and all is working well.

The download at the ASUS Support Center is working for me.

Select the operating system and the download should appear.

https://www.asus.com/us/supportonly/Armoury%20Crate/HelpDesk_Download/


Thanks for your answer, but I'm talking about Armoury Crate app
90627
- CPU : AMD Ryzen 7 7800X3D (SP97)
- Mobo : ASUS ROG Crosshair X670E Hero // Bios 1801 (AGESA Combo AM5 PI 1.0.8.0)
- GPU : AMD Radeon RX 6700XT (XFX SWFT 309) waiting for 7900XTX/RTX 4090 // Monitor : LG 27GR95QE-B OLED 240Hz
- RAM : 32GB (2*16GB) Corsair Dominator CMT32GX5M2X7800C36 Hynix A-Die @ 6400C28 GDM OFF @1.68V
- SSD : 1* Samsung 980 PRO 1Tb NVMe M.2 PCIe 4.0 x4 + 1* Samsung 870 EVO 2TB SATA + 1* Samsung 850 PRO 512GB SATA
- CPU cooler : Corsair H150i elite LCD (360mm)
- PSU : Corsair HX850i (OCP multi rail)

Nate152
Moderator
You're welcome,

Sorry, I misunderstood your question.

I don't think this is an issue, if there was a driver update available it would be listed.

Mine shows this.

90629

I do have some on the Driver tab that I choose not to install.

90630

Nate152 wrote:
You're welcome,

Sorry, I misunderstood your question.

I don't think this is an issue, if there was a driver update available it would be listed.

Mine shows this.

90629

I do have some on the Driver tab that I choose not to install.

90630


Yeah, but it should show me all the drivers, like this (phone pic by a friend)
90641
- CPU : AMD Ryzen 7 7800X3D (SP97)
- Mobo : ASUS ROG Crosshair X670E Hero // Bios 1801 (AGESA Combo AM5 PI 1.0.8.0)
- GPU : AMD Radeon RX 6700XT (XFX SWFT 309) waiting for 7900XTX/RTX 4090 // Monitor : LG 27GR95QE-B OLED 240Hz
- RAM : 32GB (2*16GB) Corsair Dominator CMT32GX5M2X7800C36 Hynix A-Die @ 6400C28 GDM OFF @1.68V
- SSD : 1* Samsung 980 PRO 1Tb NVMe M.2 PCIe 4.0 x4 + 1* Samsung 870 EVO 2TB SATA + 1* Samsung 850 PRO 512GB SATA
- CPU cooler : Corsair H150i elite LCD (360mm)
- PSU : Corsair HX850i (OCP multi rail)

Nate152
Moderator

Nate152 wrote:
Please select the Driver tab to the left of Utility.

When I click on drivers it's start loading the list, but after it shows nothing, it should show all the avaible drivers installed and the version on asus servers
90649
90651
- CPU : AMD Ryzen 7 7800X3D (SP97)
- Mobo : ASUS ROG Crosshair X670E Hero // Bios 1801 (AGESA Combo AM5 PI 1.0.8.0)
- GPU : AMD Radeon RX 6700XT (XFX SWFT 309) waiting for 7900XTX/RTX 4090 // Monitor : LG 27GR95QE-B OLED 240Hz
- RAM : 32GB (2*16GB) Corsair Dominator CMT32GX5M2X7800C36 Hynix A-Die @ 6400C28 GDM OFF @1.68V
- SSD : 1* Samsung 980 PRO 1Tb NVMe M.2 PCIe 4.0 x4 + 1* Samsung 870 EVO 2TB SATA + 1* Samsung 850 PRO 512GB SATA
- CPU cooler : Corsair H150i elite LCD (360mm)
- PSU : Corsair HX850i (OCP multi rail)

Nate152
Moderator
Thank you

Let's try this....

At the bottom left, click settings and click Update Center. Make sure you have the latest version of Armoury Crate and your devices are up to date.

90652

Nate152 wrote:
Thank you

Let's try this....

At the bottom left, click settings and click Update Center. Make sure you have the latest version of Armoury Crate and your devices are up to date.

90652

Everythinmg is update, I've tryed also to uninstall everything with the asus tool from the site and re installed, are any reg key to check?
90666
- CPU : AMD Ryzen 7 7800X3D (SP97)
- Mobo : ASUS ROG Crosshair X670E Hero // Bios 1801 (AGESA Combo AM5 PI 1.0.8.0)
- GPU : AMD Radeon RX 6700XT (XFX SWFT 309) waiting for 7900XTX/RTX 4090 // Monitor : LG 27GR95QE-B OLED 240Hz
- RAM : 32GB (2*16GB) Corsair Dominator CMT32GX5M2X7800C36 Hynix A-Die @ 6400C28 GDM OFF @1.68V
- SSD : 1* Samsung 980 PRO 1Tb NVMe M.2 PCIe 4.0 x4 + 1* Samsung 870 EVO 2TB SATA + 1* Samsung 850 PRO 512GB SATA
- CPU cooler : Corsair H150i elite LCD (360mm)
- PSU : Corsair HX850i (OCP multi rail)

Nate152
Moderator
Thank you,

Shouldn't have to fool with the registry, are the drivers now loading for you?