cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Armoury Crate is prevent Shutting down/ Restart.

roei45638
Level 7
I recently notice that my PC won't shutdown it self if Armoury Crate is installed. The screen goes black, but all the fans and rgb still stay on. If I uninstall the software the problem is gone. Somebody have/had this issue?
19 REPLIES 19

iceman65
Level 7
i have same problem i resolve only whit remove software asus motherboard from add remove program control panel only this(not armory crate)

iceman65 wrote:
i have same problem i resolve only whit remove software asus motherboard from add remove program control panel only this(not armory crate)

After the uninstall of the ASUS MOTHERBOARD can you still control lights?

roei45638 wrote:
After the uninstall of the ASUS MOTHERBOARD can you still control lights?

yes

baybora72
Level 9
I had exactly the same issue.
I uninstalled the armoury crate soft via armoury crate uninstal soft and the issue finished. I am waiting a good update before reinstall.
Win 11 and ALL other programs, drivers are up to date

Exactly same problem here. I ran the latest updates to the B550-F motherboard, HAL, Strix Flare and Gladius II in armoury crate this evening and then since this problem started on my PC too.Â*

Like the rest of you I have uninstalled Armoury Crate completely and that has resolved the issue for now. They is obviously a conflict somewhere in these new updates. Unfortunately this is not the first time Armoury Crate updates have screwed up something with the lighting or the PC environment. I think when the fix is out I will install it and then not bother with any additional updates because I am fed up for playing roulette!Â*

Please fix this ASAP ROG!Â*

AdeH13 wrote:
Exactly same problem here. I ran the latest updates to the B550-F motherboard, HAL, Strix Flare and Gladius II in armoury crate this evening and then since this problem started on my PC too.Â*

Like the rest of you I have uninstalled Armoury Crate completely and that has resolved the issue for now. They is obviously a conflict somewhere in these new updates. Unfortunately this is not the first time Armoury Crate updates have screwed up something with the lighting or the PC environment. I think when the fix is out I will install it and then not bother with any additional updates because I am fed up for playing roulette!Â*

Please fix this ASAP ROG!Â*

Well I did try this but it didn't resolve my problem, for now my pc working fine and I am using other RGB control software

Hi again boys. I can confirm that the problem is solved for now after i updated armory crate and installed asus motherboard program.

pedrooo wrote:
Hi again boys. I can confirm that the problem is solved for now after i updated armory crate and installed asus motherboard program.

Ok then...I'll give it another chance. I will download soon for Asus rog strix b550-f wifi Motherboard, ryzen 5600x and win11

baybora72
Level 9
Any news ?