cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Armoury Crate is prevent Shutting down/ Restart.

roei45638
Level 7
I recently notice that my PC won't shutdown it self if Armoury Crate is installed. The screen goes black, but all the fans and rgb still stay on. If I uninstall the software the problem is gone. Somebody have/had this issue?
19 REPLIES 19

So I have reinstalled armoury crate after uninstalling it and there is no issue from a clean install. Still frustrating though. It really puts me off updating having to go through some sort of issue each time.

Even after reinstalling I saw the Aura sync for the RGB LED on the motherboard had reverted to on after shutdown. This setting is in the devices page and not with the rest of the Aura settings which is a bizarre place to put it.

All working for now thankfully.

AdeH13 wrote:
So I have reinstalled armoury crate after uninstalling it and there is no issue from a clean install. Still frustrating though. It really puts me off updating having to go through some sort of issue each time.

Even after reinstalling I saw the Aura sync for the RGB LED on the motherboard had reverted to on after shutdown. This setting is in the devices page and not with the rest of the Aura settings which is a bizarre place to put it.

All working for now thankfully.

I hesitate to reinstall the armory crate. After I removed it, everything was back to normal on my computer. Now it does the restart and normal shutdown works without any problems.

i have exactly this problem. armory crate preventing system shutdown and restart. removing asus motherboard program from control panel solved it. i am hesitating to update armory crate.

baybora72
Level 9
It works for now... ı did a few restart and shutdown.

baybora72 wrote:
It works for now... ı did a few restart and shutdown.

Nice system man.

xeromist
If anyone is still having issues with shutting down please post the version of Armoury Crate so ASUS can keep track.
A bus station is where a bus stops. A train station is where a train stops. On my desk, I have a work station…

thisisrasper
Level 7
roei45638 wrote:
I recently notice that my PC won't shutdown it self if Armoury Crate is installed. The screen goes black, but all the fans and rgb still stay on. If I uninstall the software the problem is gone. Somebody have/had this issue?

Had a very similar issue with my Asus M15 laptop.
It also can't stay in "Sleep" - and it'll cycle waking and sleeping none stop.
I literally just have to shutdown when I'm not using it otherwise it just keeps powering on and off.

Absolutely garbage software.

Mercurius360
Level 7
I'm having issues with the shutdown thing too. And this is from thr latest Armory Crate version. Might have to uninstall AC to address this for the time being. And I'm using a Crosshair VII Dark Hero with the current bios.

My Specs:
Edition Windows 11 Pro
Version 21H2
Installed on ‎5/‎1/‎2022
OS build 22000.795
Experience Windows Feature Experience Pack 1000.22000.795.0

If uninstall and install doesn't work, please report the issue in the thread below:
https://rog.asus.com/forum/showthread.php?128618-Armoury-Crate-v5-1-5-0-Aura-Creator-v3-3-4-Report-h...

Please read the original post for instructions.

Mercurius360 wrote:
I'm having issues with the shutdown thing too. And this is from thr latest Armory Crate version. Might have to uninstall AC to address this for the time being. And I'm using a Crosshair VII Dark Hero with the current bios.

My Specs:
Edition Windows 11 Pro
Version 21H2
Installed on ‎5/‎1/‎2022
OS build 22000.795
Experience Windows Feature Experience Pack 1000.22000.795.0

kingunique
Level 7

It's still not good, the newest version, everything is updated, it doesn't work with Asus Prime B460 motherboards, the program doesn't even see the rgb connector on the motherboard. it's a joke. I reported the problem to Asus several times, but they don't fix it.