cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Armoury Crate Infinite loading

abrarzahin
Level 7
Hello There,
I am using TUF GAMING B660M-PLUS D4 Motherboard, Was Trying to install armoury crate and run it but it is loading on the initial stage and completely disaapears by closing the window, how to solve this problem, please let me know? I am on Windows 11.

Thanks in Advance!!!
17 REPLIES 17

Luminen wrote:
I'm having a similar issue on the TUF Gaming X570 PLUS (WiFi). I haven't been able to find a solution and I've been having this problem for months. The Aura Software on its own seems to work and detects my motherboard just fine but the Armoury Crate just doesn't want to work which sucks.

Have you tried the uninstall tool? Even if it didn't work for abrarzahin it might still work for you.
A bus station is where a bus stops. A train station is where a train stops. On my desk, I have a work station…

xeromist wrote:
Have you tried the uninstall tool? Even if it didn't work for abrarzahin it might still work for you.

Sadly it hasn't worked for me either, I've tried uninstalling with the uninstall tool and reinstalling many times, still no avail

hello,

is there an alternative fix for armoury crate loading so slow when windows is starting up? i am suing an x570-f mobo with claymore 2 KB and when installing AC, it takes time for windows to load my files and apps. i have tried reinstalling windows and unplugging other peripherals just to isolate the problem but the main culprit really is AC. i have also tried uninstalling it using the uninstall tool and reinstalled it and the issue is replicated.

this app actually has potential however it really needs an overhaul or fix i guess.

xeromist
Bummer. Well, still make sure you report the issue to the Armoury Crate sticky if you haven't already.
https://rog.asus.com/forum/showthread.php?128618-Armoury-Crate-v5-1-5-0-Aura-Creator-v3-3-4-Report-h...
A bus station is where a bus stops. A train station is where a train stops. On my desk, I have a work station…

xeromist wrote:
Bummer. Well, still make sure you report the issue to the Armoury Crate sticky if you haven't already.
https://rog.asus.com/forum/showthread.php?128618-Armoury-Crate-v5-1-5-0-Aura-Creator-v3-3-4-Report-h...

Hi, sorry my english. I have a z390 e-gaming, 32 GB g.skill trident Z RGB, with rtx 3080 RGB waterblock, just formatted, all drivers installed, armory crate installed and everything worked. After that I installed something, but I don't know what exactly, (xfi fatality driver, sound card, or some Windows update) after which it just detects my RAM. I removed with tool, uninstalled with Revo unistaller, cleaned with CCleaner, shut down, and restarted several times, but nothing. I believe that once uninstalled, it will no longer work. I don't get errors about anything. I have the latest BIOS, fully updated drivers. I've tried them all. Anyone want to see some Logs ??? But why is it so difficult to solve such a problem, given that it presents itself to many users. A huge company like Asus .. but come on guys !!! I state that now the system is clean. Fully updated Windows 11 pro 64bit.

It's unlikely to be a Windows update since many of us are running the latest Windows and not having this type of problem. Perhaps compare hardware and software with others in this thread to see if you have any in common.

Well, I managed to fix my problem. I think some registry error caused the problem because the only way I managed to resolve it was to completely reset my PC. And no, before you ask using Window's Media Creation Tool to just simply reinstall the OS doesn't do anything to help this specific problem.

I'm lucky that resetting my PC isn't a huge tool for me since my PC is mostly games, I back up my personal files to an external drive or cloud services, but others are not so lucky. I wish there was a simpler fix but I guess there's sadly not much else that can be done.

xeromist
Well, thanks for reporting back!