cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Armoury Crate Infinite loading

abrarzahin
Level 7
Hello There,
I am using TUF GAMING B660M-PLUS D4 Motherboard, Was Trying to install armoury crate and run it but it is loading on the initial stage and completely disaapears by closing the window, how to solve this problem, please let me know? I am on Windows 11.

Thanks in Advance!!!
17 REPLIES 17

xeromist
Please try running the "Armoury Crate Uninstall Tool" from the product support website. You will have to expand the Show All option of the Armoury Crate section.

After that you can try to reinstall it.
A bus station is where a bus stops. A train station is where a train stops. On my desk, I have a work station…

The app works well after reinstalling it, but aura sync can't detect any devices. though my CPU cooler and RAM is RGB supported

xeromist
Does Armoury Crate detect your motherboard and do you have any lighting options for that?
A bus station is where a bus stops. A train station is where a train stops. On my desk, I have a work station…

How to check that, please?
I am seeing none here!
https://prnt.sc/Im_WiAdvoeHM

xeromist
It appears you are missing the device category entirely which means it's not just Aura sync but Armoury Crate doesn't see your devices. Please make sure to install the drivers & such from the b660m support page. Hopefully that will help.

xeromist
You really shouldn't need any because Crate should detect them and offer downloads but since you don't get that you still want to make sure everything is up to date. I would make sure you have Chipset, Audio, LAN, etc. Anything you might need. And there are little Show All links which expand and allow you to see more software and versions if you'd like.

The uninstall tool should have already resolved the detection issue so I'm not sure why it's still not showing. It might be some sort of Windows 11 issue since this board's updates were first released on Win 10.

so How can I solve this not detecting issue, please? 😞

I'm having a similar issue on the TUF Gaming X570 PLUS (WiFi). I haven't been able to find a solution and I've been having this problem for months. The Aura Software on its own seems to work and detects my motherboard just fine but the Armoury Crate just doesn't want to work which sucks.