cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Armoury Crate Error Code 4181

D00MSlayer20
Level 7

Hello, I was attempting to update the firmware for my Delta S Wireless headset, but every time I attempt, Armoury Crate stops the install and says: "Sorry, we cannot finish the file installation. Please restart the system and retry (Error code: 4181)." I have the latest version of Armoury Crate as well.

I have also been having issues with the 2.4GHz dongle on the Delta S, and wonder if that is related; the Delta S will connect via Bluetooth, but recently it fails to connect to the dongle.

If anyone has any ideas or thoughts, that would be great.

7 REPLIES 7

neogianni
Level 7

Same happend to me as well, 

Screenshot 2023-06-01 205032.png

I don't know if you've heard anything, but I recently spoke with customer service and they are having me send my headset to them as an RMA. It might be damaged.

Thanks for your sharing this information , do RMA give you any answer about this problem?

this issue happend to me yesterday . 2.4ghz mode not working but BT mode is fine.

nadasm79
Level 7

Same happend to me as well 😞

PolarBread
Level 8

I seem to be having this issue now too. Did you manage to fix it?

I have found a solution. There is a new tool you can download to pair the headset to the receiver again!

Here is the article: https://rog-forum.asus.com/t5/gaming-audio/delta-s-wireless-not-working-in-2-4/m-p/957430#M218