cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Armoury Crate doesn't recognize audio drivers

theandies
Level 7
I apologize in advance. I posted this in my laptops subforum and am not getting any responses.

GA503QR Realtek audio drivers:
The drivers are installed and working properly but when I go into Armoury Crate/system/audio I get this message. I've reloaded the drivers and Armoury Crate a few times but it won't fix this.

6,132 Views
6 REPLIES 6

Jimbo93
Level 12
theandies wrote:
I apologize in advance. I posted this in my laptops subforum and am not getting any responses.

GA503QR Realtek audio drivers:
The drivers are installed and working properly but when I go into Armoury Crate/system/audio I get this message. I've reloaded the drivers and Armoury Crate a few times but it won't fix this.



Hi, first thought is what do you see in windows device manager? Are there any devices with yellow mark? Â*

Jimbo93 wrote:
Hi, first thought is what do you see in windows device manager? Are there any devices with yellow mark?


follow up question: are all other asus utilities software for your notebook installed and working and is there a Realtek console app installed and working?

What version is your bios and version of windows?*

Jimbo93 wrote:
follow up question: are all other asus utilities software for your notebook installed and working and is there a Realtek console app installed and working?

What version is your bios and version of windows?*


3rd question: when you uninstalled and reinstalled ACrate you just use the asus tools no special actions procedures? Did the asus uninstaller and installer proceed normally and report success?

4th question: can you please check windows event log application/system logs for any errors related to armoury crate or audio services.

Thanks for the response Jim. I'll check all that on my next day off. I work 12 hour night shift so when I'm on shift I don't have any free time. I'll let you know the results so maybe it can help someone else in the future. BTW its a Zephyrus G15 503QR

Checked everything Windows etc. and all is OK. AC still throws up that message. Oh well I guess. Not sure what AC does for audio anyway. No big loss. I guess