cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Armoury Crate - DIsable GameVisual ? Causing Slight Red Glow. - solved?

Jaroslaw_0
Level 8
GameVisual has been a built-in plugin for Armory Crate for some time now. I don't want to use it because even the default option changes the colors of the displayed image. The image has a slight red glow. How do I turn it off permanently? I don't want it to install with Armory Crate
18 REPLIES 18

nllelobr wrote:
Open task manager and make sure to close (end task) for all Armoury Crate.... and right away try again. Need to be quick because Armoury Crate will restart those task again hehehehe. But still easy to do.

Thank you man, thank you.
Does this end the whole tint issue, for good?

SulimanAF wrote:
Thank you man, thank you.
Does this end the whole tint issue, for good?

Yeah.... pure and original calibration for this awesome display hahahaha (G15)

nllelobr wrote:
Yeah.... pure and original calibration for this awesome display hahahaha (G15)

So glad to hear that, just followed your steps and it disappeared from the Armoury Crate, hope it stays that way! Thanks again : )

SulimanAF wrote:
So glad to hear that, just followed your steps and it disappeared from the Armoury Crate, hope it stays that way! Thanks again : )

Hi, your method not working for now.
So sad

ty so much i deleted armoury crate like 3 times and re installed it but it didnt work

Jaroslaw_0 wrote:
Manual removing the "GamaVisual" folder from the Armory Crate folder in Program Files fixed the issue. Plugin:

- is not loaded
- invisible in Armory Crate
- no errors pop up
- Armory Crate update does not restore this plugin

Thank you good sir!

Nissan
Level 7
Any new solution to the color shift in fullscreen issue? Deleting the Game Visual folders doesn't remove it from Armoury Crate anymore.

Removing the folders doesnt work anymore.. Armoury crate downloads and recreates them..

I really want to keep AC but not GameVIsual.... any other ideas?

baulaergrungim
Level 8
Seriously, ASUS, could you let people disable this annoying feature? It causes my colors to go weird, and even flicker between brownish and gray when I work on grayscale stuff... will I have to can the whole armoury crate, or create a special user that will hopefully allow me to not run it on startup just so I can use the laptop for work and games? They could at least add "off" and "custom" profiles...