cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Armoury Crate - DIsable GameVisual ? Causing Slight Red Glow. - solved?

Jaroslaw_0
Level 8
GameVisual has been a built-in plugin for Armory Crate for some time now. I don't want to use it because even the default option changes the colors of the displayed image. The image has a slight red glow. How do I turn it off permanently? I don't want it to install with Armory Crate
18 REPLIES 18

danilop
Level 7
bump

bump

Manual removing the "GamaVisual" folder from the Armory Crate folder in Program Files fixed the issue. Plugin:

- is not loaded
- invisible in Armory Crate
- no errors pop up
- Armory Crate update does not restore this plugin

Jaroslaw_0 wrote:
Manual removing the "GamaVisual" folder from the Armory Crate folder in Program Files fixed the issue. Plugin:

- is not loaded
- invisible in Armory Crate
- no errors pop up
- Armory Crate update does not restore this plugin

*applause*
Thank you! Looks like it works

Sorry to bring this topic back.... but it fits perfectly to my issue!

Every time I watch any video in fullscreen (Like Youtube for example) the GameVisual activate the Eyecare, (at least looks like it is that one, because the screen get GREEN TINT)

Soooo, found this topic here, deleted the Plugin folder and also the GameVisual inside the Programdata .... it disappear from the Armoury Crate, but the computer still applying this "filter" automatically!!!

I'm getting very annoyed with this thing.... any help????

THanks!!!

nllelobr wrote:
Sorry to bring this topic back.... but it fits perfectly to my issue!

Every time I watch any video in fullscreen (Like Youtube for example) the GameVisual activate the Eyecare, (at least looks like it is that one, because the screen get GREEN TINT)

Soooo, found this topic here, deleted the Plugin folder and also the GameVisual inside the Programdata .... it disappear from the Armoury Crate, but the computer still applying this "filter" automatically!!!

I'm getting very annoyed with this thing.... any help????

THanks!!!

omg, I found someone with the same problem, I also have the same problem when playing games or snip screen using fn f6, do you have a solution?

hero1904 wrote:
omg, I found someone with the same problem, I also have the same problem when playing games or snip screen using fn f6, do you have a solution?

Looks like I found one solution hehehehe

(Before delete anything, make a copy of those 2 folders you will delete, in case you want to restore)

In C:\Program....\Asus (you will find the Folder GameVisualPlugin (delete this folder)

In C:\ProgramDATA\Asus (Delete the folder GameVisual)

It will disappear from Armoury Crate (no issues or errors), and updates will not bring back.

So it stopped the Green screen and any other changes! Awesome!

nllelobr wrote:
Looks like I found one solution hehehehe

(Before delete anything, make a copy of those 2 folders you will delete, in case you want to restore)

In C:\Program....\Asus (you will find the Folder GameVisualPlugin (delete this folder)

In C:\ProgramDATA\Asus (Delete the folder GameVisual)

It will disappear from Armoury Crate (no issues or errors), and updates will not bring back.

So it stopped the Green screen and any other changes! Awesome!

thanks for your solution but I can't delete GameVisualPlugin folder in program file, because it's in use, any suggestion? thank you

hero1904 wrote:
thanks for your solution but I can't delete GameVisualPlugin folder in program file, because it's in use, any suggestion? thank you

Open task manager and make sure to close (end task) for all Armoury Crate.... and right away try again. Need to be quick because Armoury Crate will restart those task again hehehehe. But still easy to do.