cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Armoury Crate and Asus Tuf Gaming K7 Turkish Q keyboard problem

vaal_zinc
Level 7
I updated the Armoury Crate and the other stuff that comes up in the Update Center tab in the Armoury Crate and started having problems with my Asus Tuf Gaming K7 keyboard. (Turkish Q)

When I press the number keys above the letters they started to type random stuff like wrong numbers or letters. Here is the video of the problem I'm having: https://imgur.com/a/HFtAPS8 Sometimes some of them don't even type anything and backspace stops working completely and sometimes some of the keys starts lagging and type different stuff.

I'm working from home and my keyboard become unusable. I was using this keyboard for like 2 months without any problems.

This stuff started happening with the latest Armoury Crate update. Lighting on the keys change randomly to a different setting too. Even when I set them back to my preference, they change after a while or after a computer restart.

And one other thing: at windows power options, in the "performance power plan" my setting of "never" "put the computer to sleep" option keeps reverting back to 15 minutes and 30 minutes. I'm using a 3 months old Asus Zephyrus G14 as a desktop workstation and it is always connected to the wall outlet with it's original power brick. This wasn't happening before that update.

+ I turn off the "Anime Matrix" from Armoury Crate and it turns back on after a restart.

I tried the keyboard on a different PC (a PC without Armoury Crate installed) and problem continues. I guess something is wrong with the updated keyboard firmware?

I contacted Asus Support and got told to uninstall the Armoury Crate with it's uninstaller tool and reinstall it. I tried it and nothing has changed. The keyboard is still unusable. I can't even enter my Windows pin at the login screen. It really is frustrating. It has been 6 days.

Some other Turkish user with the same keyboard is having the same problem too.
https://old.reddit.com/r/ASUS/comments/sq5zhl/asus_tuf_gaming_k7_keyboard_armoury_crate_profile/

Admins or developers check my video and please acknowledge this keyboard problem and help us. At least let us know that it's being worked on and it will be fixed with a new patch or something.

Please resond and help us. Thanks.
36 REPLIES 36

PesimistzOmbie wrote:
Has anyone tried the latest update? It looks fixed.
Son güncellemeyi deneyen var mı? Düzelmiş görünüyor.

Önce düzgün çalıştı, restart edince yine profillerde kendiliğinden tuş atıyor. Ben varsayılan profili kullanıyorum. Orada bu sorun yok ama RGB ayarlarını yapmaya izin vermiyor.

PesimistzOmbie
Level 8
Tüm güncellemeler yapılı mı? FN + ESC ile önbelleği temizleyip yeniden deneyebilir misin. Profil 1 ile düzenlemelerini yap, senkron et. Ben şuan sorun yaşamıyorum güncellemeden sonra.

PesimistzOmbie
Level 8
restart atınca yine bozuldu
after restarting it broke again

asus :@ ...

PesimistzOmbie
Level 8
Yeni sürüm çıkmış, destek indirip kurmamı istedi.
https://dlcdnets.asus.com/pub/ASUS/mb/14Utilities/ArmouryCrateInstallTool.zip
sonucu yazarım.

PesimistzOmbie
Level 8
The problem continues..
Problem devam ediyor..

PesimistzOmbie wrote:
The problem continues..
Problem devam ediyor..

Gercekten biktirdin ASUS. 100.000TL lik sistemini topladik, her update bir felaket!!!! Surekli bir problem.....

ARMOURY CRATE IS A GARBAGE! ASUS, YOU SHOULD FIRED YOUR SOFTWARE TEAM!!!

I AM PISSED OFF!

baybora72
Level 9
Some keys on the keyboard (Tuf K7) are not pressed, some keys appear on the screen with their wrong counterparts. I tried many profiles, including the default, it did not change. I had to delete the armory crate again. As soon as you delete it, the Keyboard is fixed.

MasterC
Community Admin
Community Admin
Hey Guys,

Thanks for making us aware but please remember this is a discussion forum, not customer service.
Who is still having an issue with the Turkish layout?
Have you tried a factory reset? (Hold Fn+Esc for ~15 seconds until all keys flash)
Did you uninstall Armoury Crate with our tool? (must use this to remove)
Did you edit the registry? (DO NOT do this, something bad always happens)

MasterC@ROG wrote:
Hey Guys,

Thanks for making us aware but please remember this is a discussion forum, not customer service.
Who is still having an issue with the Turkish layout?
Have you tried a factory reset? (Hold Fn+Esc for ~15 seconds until all keys flash)
Did you uninstall Armoury Crate with our tool? (must use this to remove)
Did you edit the registry? (DO NOT do this, something bad always happens)

Hi,
The keyboard problem solved after factory reset. Thanks

That's great to hear

baybora72 wrote:
Hi,
The keyboard problem solved after factory reset. Thanks