Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Armoury Crate (AC) completely broken even after full reinstall

BCI1999
Level 7
Hi all!

About a week ago AC completely stopped working out of nowhere. So far I tried:

• Reinstall AC with the provided uninstall tool
  • Deleted every reference i could find of AC in the system files and registery after using the uninstall tool
  • Installed AC version on my motherboard's support site
  • Installed the latest version of AC (after cleaning all the installation files)
  • Ran a chkdsk command in CMD

After doing all that a few times AC still refused to work properly, all I'm seeing when starting it up is a blank UI, hovering the cursor over it shows it's constantly loading and it's refusing to respond when trying to close/minimize it. Only way to close it is through task manager...
Here's a screenshot of the blank UI I'm seeing:

I'm using Windows 10 22H2, and my motherboard is Strix X570-E Gaming WIFI II (latest BIOS).
Anyone who still has any idea of what could be worth trying?
11 REPLIES 11

Jimbo93
Level 12
I apologize for the broken links, they are fixed now, I am having trouble posting in this forum.

Jiaszzz_ROG
Customer Service Agent
Hello, BCI1999.

Thank you for sharing the relevant information.
According to the screenshot of the Armoury Crate screen that only shows Tools, it is recommended that you uninstall via the Armoury Crate Uninstall Tool and reinstall it again.
After the installation is complete, go to the Armoury Crate Update Center to ensure all of the listed items have been updated to the latest version.
Please refer to the link below for the details of the Armoury Crate FAQ, if needed.
https://www.asus.com/support/FAQ/1041654/#1-2.%20How%20to%20uninstall%20Armoury%20Crate

Thank you.