cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Armoury Crate 5.4.8.0: the new update brokes iCUE software

74lobster
Level 10
Hi, I have installed the lastest update for Armoury Crate 5.4.8.0.

Now my motherboard appears regularly under Devices.

By the way, there is a new problem related with Armoury Crate and Corsair iCUE v4.33.138 software compatibility.

I have a Corsair H150i Capellix liquid cooler with LCD display.

Now when I boot the pc, the LCD display shows a big red triangle, and when Windows 11 starts, once ICUE program loads, the LCD display neither appears between the peripherals in the program.

Only when I shut down or reboot the PC, the LCD display, for some second, shows regulary the CPU's temperature.

What a big mess !!! We go worse and worse; someone has any idea to solve this new issue ?

Thanks in advance.
74lobster
17 REPLIES 17

ATOdinson
Level 9
How did you get version 5.4.8.0?

I updated to the latest version today, and I have 5.3.4.0

Why is this forum rejecting my attempts to post?

ATOdinson wrote:
How did you get version 5.4.8.0?

I updated to the latest version today, and I have 5.3.4.0

Checking for updates...
74lobster

74lobster wrote:
Checking for updates...

There must be something really broken for me, because I am not getting any updates and I am on 5.3.4.0

Weird...

And I just did a clean install.

pinkfloyd1173
Level 11
I have done the AC and ICUE update and have no issues at all with my LCD screen, all is normal?
ROG STRIX Z790-E GAMING WIFI II Bios 1002: Intel i7 14900k: CORSAIR DOMINATOR TITANIUM RGB 64GB 6600MHz DDR5: : ASUS ROG STRIX PG38UQ: ROG Strix 4090 OC :2 M.2 990 PRO 2 TB: CORSAIR - AIO CORSAIR LINK H170I LCD : Corsair HX1500I: Corsair 7000D airflow Case: Windows 11 Pro

MasterC
Community Admin
Community Admin
Hey guys, please update to ArmouryCrate.Aura V5.4.8.2

MasterC@ROG wrote:
Hey guys, please update to V5.8.4.2

Still on 5.3.4.0. I just checked for updates and there are none for me. Is it something to do with which device we have?

No other issues to report though.

MasterC@ROG wrote:

I would happily do so if that were an option.

MasterC@ROG wrote:

Checking for updates runs a long time and does not find any updates, let alone version 5.8.4.2 (did you mean 5.4.8.2?)

I uninstalled and re-downloaded AC (only the lite version will download--the 3GB version fails due to a network error--tried three times)

The new download installed version 5.4.8.0 and won't find anything newer. For what it's worth, AC does now run better after uninstall/re-install