cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Armoury Crate 5.4.8.0 Scenario profiles still bugged

theinvoker
Level 8
Hardware: ROG Falchion

New version of Armoury crate but scenario profiles are still bugged. i bought this keyboard because it could swtich profiles according to app used, but it never works, at least for the Falchion keyboard

Does it work for different hardware?
9 REPLIES 9

Snqk3
Level 10
Are you talking of applications-based profiles ?

theinvoker
Level 8
Yes, when you assign apps to a profile. i can choose also if i want to change volume, cache and aura color (if i sync everything)
Aura was working but i also need to change functions on some key so i need profile to change too, it's not only about color

Can you provide some screenshots of configurations ?

Snqk3 wrote:
Can you provide some screenshots of configurations ?

what do you want to see? there is not much to show. also i said that Aura profile was changing (before last update, now Aura has problems too), but not the keyboard profile. so the configuration is correct

when ii bought the keyboard this was not working.
Then it came the first armoury crate update and it was working, then the second one and it stopped working again. i hope the new update could make it work again
This bug happens together with another one: battery icon not showing anymore after waking up from power saving mode.

i already reported this bug on the thread of armoury crate 5.3.4.0 but it was not fixed in this version.

theinvoker wrote:
i already reported this bug on the thread of armoury crate 5.3.4.0 but it was not fixed in this version.

Yes, not every bug gets fixed in every version and some bugs may be difficult for ASUS staff to replicate. But if they did attempt to fix it and people stop reporting the bug they will think the fix was successful and move on. The recommendation from ASUS staff is to report active bugs in each new release thread for as long as they exist.
A bus station is where a bus stops. A train station is where a train stops. On my desk, I have a work station…

xeromist wrote:
Yes, not every bug gets fixed in every version and some bugs may be difficult for ASUS staff to replicate. But if they did attempt to fix it and people stop reporting the bug they will think the fix was successful and move on. The recommendation from ASUS staff is to report active bugs in each new release thread for as long as they exist.

Dude, I reported this bug over 3 years ago and it still wasn't fixed to this day. It never worked properly and at this rate it never will.

xeromist wrote:

if they release a new version every week i could agree, but it takes many months
it's not acceptable they take so much time and don't fix everything

luckily i have just an keyboard. if i had a mouse i would be mad because this feature is more important on a mouse
but this doesn't mean i don't want it for my keyboard too.

xeromist
I know the thread isn't opened yet but make sure to report this in the issue thread when it gets created.
A bus station is where a bus stops. A train station is where a train stops. On my desk, I have a work station…

xeromist
I'm just telling you the process ASUS has laid out for us. You can choose to follow it and give your bugs the best chance of getting fixed or not. It's up to you. *shrug*