cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Armoury Crate 5.4.8.0 and now no motherboard

74lobster
Level 10
Hi, after the update to Armoury Crate 5.4.8.0, now in devices miss my mobo: ROG MAXIMUS XIII HERO.

I have also launched the new update, but when I rebooted my pc the mobo disappeared again.

Please fix this issue.

Thanks.

74lobster
8 REPLIES 8

Nate152
Hi 74lobster,

Reboot your pc and see if your motherboard shows in the Armoury Crate device list.

Nate152 wrote:
Hi 74lobster,

Reboot your pc and see if your motherboard shows in the Armoury Crate device list.

As I have already written, once done reebot, no mobo at all...
74lobster

Nate152
Ok,

Check for updates at the update center, there may be an update for your motherboard.

pic - 97140

Nate152 wrote:
Ok,

Check for updates at the update center, there may be an update for your motherboard.

pic - 97140

I checked, it was an update for my mobo, I installed it and my mobo was recognized, but after the reboot it disappeared again...

Today no new updates yet.
74lobster

Nate152
All right,

Check for updates at the update center and reboot once more, I had an update for my motherboard too and it's showing in the Armoury Crate Device list.

This is with Armoury Crate version 5.4.8.0

Pic - 97155

awilliams
Level 7
No way, take a look:

Nate152
Check Device Manager to see there are no missing drivers, it will show a yellow triangle beside any device with a missing driver.

If all looks good in Device Manager but still not showing in the Armoury Crate device list, use the Armoury Crate uninstall tool to uninstall Armoury Crate, then install version 3.2.5.2 and check for updates at the update center.

In the link below select your operating system, near the bottom click "Show all" in blue, the Armoury Crate uninstall tool is the third download.

https://www.asus.com/supportonly/armoury%20crate/helpdesk_download/

Let me know if this gets your motherboard back in the Armoury Crate Device list.

Nate152 wrote:
Check Device Manager to see there are no missing drivers, it will show a yellow triangle beside any device with a missing driver.

If all looks good in Device Manager but still not showing in the Armoury Crate device list, use the Armoury Crate uninstall tool to uninstall Armoury Crate, then install version 3.2.5.2 and check for updates at the update center.

In the link below select your operating system, near the bottom click "Show all" in blue, the Armoury Crate uninstall tool is the third download.

https://www.asus.com/supportonly/armoury%20crate/helpdesk_download/

Let me know if this gets your motherboard back in the Armoury Crate Device list.

When I did a reinstall, the motherboard showed up. But as soon as I installed the update to the model identifier, it was gone.