cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Armoury Crate (5.3.4.0). This software is nothing but a bad joke.

Andreaz
Level 9
Hello All...

Even with the current release of AC (5.3.4.0), nothing is woking. Aura Sync dont see any rgb stuff and the loading times are horrible.
I really cant understand, who release such unfinished and untested Software over and over a gain. AC is a Software Blob. Could you
finally seperate all Aura and OLED display stuff from such a big, fat ogre of Software that is unable to do anything, except beeing
unbelievable slow und useless, please?

Thanks.

Regards,
Andreas
29 REPLIES 29

Nate152
Hi Andreaz,

Try using the Armoury Crate uninstall tool and reinstalling Armoury Crate.

From the ASUS Support Center, select your operating system then click Show all in blue, it's the third download.

https://www.asus.com/supportonly/Armoury%20Crate/HelpDesk_Download/

Once uninstalled, install Armoury Crate version 3.2.3.0, head to the update center and update your devices.

Armoury Crate version 5.3.4.0 is working ok for me.

What a joke, I'm not able to use AC for more than a month now, due to error 502.
Now it's error 501, wouah. Only 500 more releases of AC and I will be able to use it again?

And before you ask, yes I've ran AC uninstall tool countless times before retrying !!!

Nate152
Hi roger123,

If the uninstall tool isn't working for you, a windows reinstall will fix the problem.

Before reinstalling windows....

Make sure all drivers and windows are updated, check device manager all looks good. You could try installing Armoury Crate with the bios at default settings, be sure you're installing version 3.2.3.0.

If none of this helps, you might want to proceed with a windows reinstall.

I've have the same issued also, i already uninstalled AC using uninstalled tools and installed back AC. All my asus ARGB products still messed up, nothing is workling for me. Please advise?

Reinstalling the OS looks like a joke.

Nate152 wrote:
Hi roger123,

If the uninstall tool isn't working for you, a windows reinstall will fix the problem.

Before reinstalling windows....

Make sure all drivers and windows are updated, check device manager all looks good. You could try installing Armoury Crate with the bios at default settings, be sure you're installing version 3.2.3.0.

If none of this helps, you might want to proceed with a windows reinstall.

why not just fix the software!!! kinda of a joke to have to reinstall OS just with this broken software to work such a joke. really sad to be told to reinstall os just to fix a single software.... i feel every update i have to uninstall and reinstall amorycrate.... just fix your software!!!!!

Andreaz
Level 9
You're really serios? A windows reinstall? Damn, fix that crap! I've done everything already, except reinstall windows. And i refuse to do it. If Asus can't program. Stop, trying it. Sorry.

Andreaz wrote:
You're really serios? A windows reinstall? Damn, fix that crap! I've done everything already, except reinstall windows. And i refuse to do it. If Asus can't program. Stop, trying it. Sorry.

i have the same issue...... asus needs toget their **** together....

Kryptyc
Level 8
same issue still exists as my other posts and my post on the last offical thread for bug reports that got closed and no reply ever provided, lightingservice keeps crashing. the last 3 updates have not fixed it, i will not wipe/reload windows. it was working, you made updates, you fix it. I had posted the logs and everything from the last update and received no replies. works for years, stops for 3-4 months, magic you guys finally fix it, me changing nothing....just sounds like you need to stop using your customers as your QA department!