cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Armoury Crate 5.2.12.0 Asus Hal Central install error code 22

jbmerrill1954
Level 7
Hi,

I don't think the thread for posting issues with this version of Armoury Crate is out yet, so I am posting this now:

Update Center tries to install the ASUS HAL Central, but fails with error code 22 - "Sorry, we cannot finish the installation. Please restart the system and retry (error code 22)'. with a red triangle next to the update Install status.

I have put in a ticket but would appreciate it if anyone can help me with this.

Thanks,

B.
15 REPLIES 15

kingslaver wrote:
I found the solution to this issue which worked for me perfectly .. Go to BIOS and disable armoury crate interface (make it disabled).. then restart.. open Armoury Crate and let it install (will give error again).. now restart and enable the armoury crate interface in BIOS.. boot and enjoy the new armoury crate!!

Tried this method also but didnt work Followed each step nothing happen getting same insatllation failed error code 502

Didn't work for me either.

I've tried everything to get this to work. It will install, that is about it. I tried to install AI Suite, that fails every time with the asIO3.sys error.

Used the uninstaller, used RevoUninstaller, reinstalled....same thing.

I can see my cpu speed, usage, and GPU/Cpu voltage. No temps, and fans only show GPU(water blocked, so 0rpm). Still absolutely no rgb control whatsoever.

I've put a ticket in with support, we'll see what they say I guess.

In the meantime, I use OpenRGB and Argus for fan control....both work fine.

I have the same problem and actually managed to install the ASUS HAL Central update by navigating to C:\Program Files (x86)\ASUS\RLSDownload\OptionHal\3_APP\12448\OptionHal (this is where the update is downloaded) and install the troublesome update. The problem is that - as you can see from the attached image - ASUS forgot to give the update a version number. The version number I have (once installed) is 0, so it is evident that the system will always find a new version (the 20220727) and the problem will manifest again every time you search for updates. PLEASE ASUS FIX IT!!!

Val_70 wrote:
I have the same problem and actually managed to install the ASUS HAL Central update by navigating to C:\Program Files (x86)\ASUS\RLSDownload\OptionHal\3_APP\12448\OptionHal (this is where the update is downloaded) and install the troublesome update. The problem is that - as you can see from the attached image - ASUS forgot to give the update a version number. The version number I have (once installed) is 0, so it is evident that the system will always find a new version (the 20220727) and the problem will manifest again every time you search for updates. PLEASE ASUS FIX IT!!!

Thank you.
But September 2022 - 2200 UTC time, problem still persists, following these steps seemes to not show the updates but clicking to check for new updates reintroduces the issue.
Regards.

It not help

Please note that Armoury Crate is up to version 5.6.3.0 now. If you have facing any issues, proceed to the official thread for reporting issues. Thanks.