cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Armoury Crate 5.1.5.0 - Feedback, REPORT bugs, issues

TSportM
Level 11
Think is best to have single thread giving information to asus about the issues with the new armory crate:

new amory crate 5.1.5.0 bug Clamore II

after the new update cant acess the keyboard page via wireless or wired (using asus Z690 maximus extreme)

just keeps loading and error message 2006

Item Version
---- -------
Armoury Crate UWP App 5.1.5.0
ROG Live Service 1.4.5.0
Aura Service (Lighting Service) 3.05.40
Armoury Crate lite service 5.1.4
Aura Wallpaper Service 1.2.5.10
ASUS AIOFan HAL 1.1.45.0
ASUS AURA Extension Card HAL 1.1.0.13
ASUS AURA Motherboard HAL 1.2.8.0
ASUS Aac_GmAcc HAL 1.0.4.0
ASUS Keyboard HAL 1.1.79.0
ASUS MB Peripheral Products 1.0.35
ASUS Mouse HAL 1.2.0.33
ASUS MousePad HAL 1.0.3.5
AacVGA 0.0.4.3
KingstonDram 1.1.12
AURA DRAM Component 1.1.16
ENE RGB HAL 1.1.39.5
ENE_EHD_M2_HAL 1.0.9.6
ENE_ESD_ASM_HAL 1.0.10.0
PHISON HAL 1.0.9.0
Patriot Viper DRAM RGB 1.0.9.2
Patriot Viper M2 SSD RGB 1.0.6.5
Universal Holtek RGB DRAM 1.0.0.2
WD_BLACK AN1500 1.0.14.0

Please fix it

cheers,
Rig1 - 14900KS - P112 - E88- MC86- Pcore 6.0/6.2/6.3 Asus Z690 Maximus Extreme - Ecores 4.7 - 48GB TForce 7200#64;7400ddr5 - MSI Suprim X RTX 4090@3070mhz - 24gb memory speed - Powerby corsair Ax1500i - Corsair1000d@custom Loop Rig2- 10920X@4.9 - Aorus X299 gaming 9 - gskill 3200@3600 - Zotac RTX 2080Ti - Powerby CM1200 - Noctua NHD15 black - Corsair 900D
77 REPLIES 77

If you think that is acceptable, then I don't know what to tell you.

With that many processes running, whether or not they are using resources it a bit misleading. Does Asus every wonder why so many users have issues with Amoury Crate?

I look at all these processes as a weak point to cause issues. Also, Amoury Crate is so full of bloatware then maybe that's why all these are running.

I don't need the News, Game Optimizations, etc in order to run/set fans and RGB. Amourmy Crate installs 10 programs. Install takes forever, loading it the first time is slow, then after it actually loading, you have to wait for the other options on interface to become available.

I haven't used MSI in a few years, but Gigabytes App Center is worlds better. It loads, you can add what you would like(Fans,RGB,Bios, etc).....and you won't have 12-15 processes running.

I'll stick with my last statement.

Plain and simple.....Trash.

For the record, I have completely uninstalled this abomination, and this will perhaps be my last two boards from Asus. Z590 and Z690.

There have been issues with this software for years, and it really hasn't gotten better. Just disappointing how Asus can squander time and money on what in the end is an inferior product compared to other mfgs.

May not affect my system per say, but it sure doesn't help Amoury Crate run any better.....

Software is junk, plain and simple.

I know of too many other users who have issues with it.....and Asus does nothing.

And the forums are just lip service.....I mean, go back and read a few posts......

We do have a dedicated thread for Armoury Crate support:
https://rog.asus.com/forum/showthread.php?128618-Armoury-Crate-v5-1-5-0-Aura-Creator-v3-3-4-Report-h...
Please do NOT just post links or videos from other sites and presume everyone is experiencing the same thing due to the same root cause, almost everyone has a different system config. Remember to fill in the required form and provide a log.

If you have an actual issue, let us help you by specifying the problem clearly and providing relevant info. If not, I'm afraid more complaining to get attention isn't helping anyone, and you'll be removed from the community.

Hequaqua wrote:
May not affect my system per say, but it sure doesn't help Amoury Crate run any better.....

Software is junk, plain and simple.

I know of too many other users who have issues with it.....and Asus does nothing.

And the forums are just lip service.....I mean, go back and read a few posts......

Armoury Crate was working fine until the previous update. Have now used the uninstall tool and reinstalled 5.1.5.0. The Dashboard screen does not show information about the Frequency, Temperature, Fan etc. except at a summary level. Also often crashes when entering the Dashboard. System fully up to date with all drivers including the BIOS. Z690-E Gaming Wifi Board.

Please use this thread and remember to read the original post, thanks.
https://rog.asus.com/forum/showthread.php?128618-Armoury-Crate-v5-1-5-0-Aura-Creator-v3-3-4-Report-h...

Darthy123 wrote:
Armoury Crate was working fine until the previous update. Have now used the uninstall tool and reinstalled 5.1.5.0. The Dashboard screen does not show information about the Frequency, Temperature, Fan etc. except at a summary level. Also often crashes when entering the Dashboard. System fully up to date with all drivers including the BIOS. Z690-E Gaming Wifi Board.

This thread is now closed.

Drink_Tea
Level 7

Hi. I am wondering if you can be able to select different Polymo Lighting between the HERO or the ROG symbol in the Armoury crate?

Glazz123
Level 7

I also have a similar problem but with the spatha x. The device page either says error 2006 or the device page is just blank. Im already at update 5.6.3.0 and the problem is still there. I have tried uninstalling and reinstaling but it didnt work. Im looking for a way to fix it without reseting my pc.

legenderfan
Level 8

hello. my device is rog flow x16 gv601vi. my problem is that windows cannot find my powerplans after installing armory crate. and also changin system from turbo to silent mode deos not affect to cpu frequency. i tried eveything like reinstalling windows or updating bios or any thing liike that but it didnt fixed.  Screenshot 2023-11-10 170643.png