cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Armoury Crate 5.1.5.0 - Feedback, REPORT bugs, issues

TSportM
Level 11
Think is best to have single thread giving information to asus about the issues with the new armory crate:

new amory crate 5.1.5.0 bug Clamore II

after the new update cant acess the keyboard page via wireless or wired (using asus Z690 maximus extreme)

just keeps loading and error message 2006

Item Version
---- -------
Armoury Crate UWP App 5.1.5.0
ROG Live Service 1.4.5.0
Aura Service (Lighting Service) 3.05.40
Armoury Crate lite service 5.1.4
Aura Wallpaper Service 1.2.5.10
ASUS AIOFan HAL 1.1.45.0
ASUS AURA Extension Card HAL 1.1.0.13
ASUS AURA Motherboard HAL 1.2.8.0
ASUS Aac_GmAcc HAL 1.0.4.0
ASUS Keyboard HAL 1.1.79.0
ASUS MB Peripheral Products 1.0.35
ASUS Mouse HAL 1.2.0.33
ASUS MousePad HAL 1.0.3.5
AacVGA 0.0.4.3
KingstonDram 1.1.12
AURA DRAM Component 1.1.16
ENE RGB HAL 1.1.39.5
ENE_EHD_M2_HAL 1.0.9.6
ENE_ESD_ASM_HAL 1.0.10.0
PHISON HAL 1.0.9.0
Patriot Viper DRAM RGB 1.0.9.2
Patriot Viper M2 SSD RGB 1.0.6.5
Universal Holtek RGB DRAM 1.0.0.2
WD_BLACK AN1500 1.0.14.0

Please fix it

cheers,
Rig1 - 14900K - P115 - E88- Pcore 5.9/6.2/6.3 Asus Z690 Maximus Extreme - Ecores 4.7 - 48GB TForce 7200#64;7400ddr5 - MSI Suprim X RTX 4090@3070mhz - 24gb memory speed - Powerby corsair Ax1500i - Corsair1000d@custom Loop Rig2- 10920X@4.9 - Aorus X299 gaming 9 - gskill 3200@3600 - Zotac RTX 2080Ti - Powerby CM1200 - Noctua NHD15 black - Corsair 900D
77 REPLIES 77

Chosmin
Level 8
there are thousands of people affected by this update and I see that so far nothing has been done to fix something. asus has lost a lot with this problem .. a lot of hired engineers and no one is able to find a solution. since with this update nothing can be controlled on the pc.
why not test something before it is officially released .. or why we are not offered the solution to stay on the old version of armory crate

Hurricane28
Level 10
Man, you preaching to the quire..

This is happening for the past few years now without any solution.. They need to fire their software "engineers" and hire people that know what they are doing..
They also need to get rid of this EC sensor that is also causing issues..

A friend of mine bought a brand new ROG notebook and already can't even play a game on it without freezes.. I suggested him to revert back to older Nvidia driver and all is better now but still lot of lag in games etc. due to this AC crap.. Were talking about an 3K costing notebook here.. Ridiculous. IF the problems persist he will return it and get something else.

jezjohnson
Level 10
Updated to the new release and now my Founders 3090 does not show up. Fresh install shows the 3090 in the Update Center as installed, but nothing in Aura,

This has to be one of the worst pieces of software.

How can a company so big, release such horrible software.

I just installed....restarted, and all I get is the "Loading" circle. It's been over 7 mins now.

Guess I'll go back to OpenRGB. I don't need 10+ services running in the background to control RGB. That appears to not even work.

This software is like a cancer!

EDIT: After watching it spin for 18 minutes, I finally had to use Task Manager to kill it. What a POS piece of software.

EDIT: Uninstall.....what a fantastic piece of software!(sarcasm)

Hurricane28
Level 10
lol, another victim of the incompetence of ROG software team..

This never seem to end.. Like i said before, avoid Assus ROG products like the plague because you need the erratic Armory crate software in order to receive updates or control peripherals..

In the name of all there is holy, fire your software team and get better personal and start over, this is ridiculous and has to stop.

MasterC
Community Admin
Community Admin
Guys, this is not the official issue-reporting thread, please use the link below and remember to read the original post for instructions. Thanks.
https://rog.asus.com/forum/showthread.php?128618

THREAD: ARMOURY CRATE 5.1.5.0 - FEEDBACK, REPORT BUGS, ISSUES

Feedback~Horrible Software

Report Bugs~Remove this cancer

Issues~Resource hog, doesn't work reliably, hangs, installs way too much useless software.

It's so bad you have to use the uninstaller.....and for good measure, I use RevoUninstaller.

Plain and simple.....Trash.

Sorry, this does not help us resolve your issue. In terms of system resources, the last time we checked Armoury Crate consumed the least compared to competitors.
[6 devices in Aura Sync]

If Armoury Crate is not running as it should, could you show us a screenshot?

Hequaqua wrote:
THREAD: ARMOURY CRATE 5.1.5.0 - FEEDBACK, REPORT BUGS, ISSUES

Feedback~Horrible Software

Report Bugs~Remove this cancer

Issues~Resource hog, doesn't work reliably, hangs, installs way too much useless software.

It's so bad you have to use the uninstaller.....and for good measure, I use RevoUninstaller.

Plain and simple.....Trash.

Wow.....that's too funny.

Here are screen shots before install and after:

So many processes from Asus.....

MasterC
Community Admin
Community Admin
As you can see on your system, the processes have virtually no impact on your performance (~0%). I'm not sure what your concern is.