cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Armoury Crate 5.1.5.0 👍

Ribellu
Level 10
Jesus finally 😮 my dashboard is back, for the moment I have not found any bugs on my PC with this update, even better, when I turn on the PC the fans run slower at boot, before for 10s they were running almost at full speed.

Color transitions are even smoother than before with this update with Aura performance mode, very nice work Asus dev team

14 REPLIES 14

Stellarspace
Level 7
Yeah, they fixed a lot of bugs.

TSportM
Level 11
yea

fixing old bugs and creating alot of more new bugs 😉
Rig1 - 14900K - P115 - E88- Pcore 5.9/6.2/6.3 Asus Z690 Maximus Extreme - Ecores 4.7 - 48GB TForce 7200#64;7400ddr5 - MSI Suprim X RTX 4090@3070mhz - 24gb memory speed - Powerby corsair Ax1500i - Corsair1000d@custom Loop Rig2- 10920X@4.9 - Aorus X299 gaming 9 - gskill 3200@3600 - Zotac RTX 2080Ti - Powerby CM1200 - Noctua NHD15 black - Corsair 900D

TSportM wrote:

creating alot of more new bugs 😉

you're exaggerating a bit no?

Anyway i have no more bugs 😉

Ribellu wrote:
you're exaggerating a bit no?

Anyway i have no more bugs 😉

no iam not exaggeration, iam being quite soft, they fixed a few bugs and problems but added new problems and bugs, just see the topic on the bugs reports...

I personly only have the bug on the their top of the line keyboard the asus claymore II cant control it after this update but there is alot more bugs, but if they fixed them it is what it is.

cheers
Rig1 - 14900K - P115 - E88- Pcore 5.9/6.2/6.3 Asus Z690 Maximus Extreme - Ecores 4.7 - 48GB TForce 7200#64;7400ddr5 - MSI Suprim X RTX 4090@3070mhz - 24gb memory speed - Powerby corsair Ax1500i - Corsair1000d@custom Loop Rig2- 10920X@4.9 - Aorus X299 gaming 9 - gskill 3200@3600 - Zotac RTX 2080Ti - Powerby CM1200 - Noctua NHD15 black - Corsair 900D

MasterC
Community Admin
Community Admin
Thank you so much for taking the time to share this!

Ribellu wrote:
Jesus finally 😮 my dashboard is back, for the moment I have not found any bugs on my PC with this update, even better, when I turn on the PC the fans run slower at boot, before for 10s they were running almost at full speed.

Color transitions are even smoother than before with this update with Aura performance mode, very nice work Asus dev team

MasterC@ROG wrote:
Thank you so much for taking the time to share this!

Hi MasterC,

I join Ribellu's congratulations, a remarkable job has been done by the ASUS Software Dev Team since the first releases of Armoury Crate.

I had stayed with AURA Sync 1.06.17 (Legacy) without installing newer (AURA Sync 1.07.xx or Armoury Crate), until it no longer worked with Windows 11 22H2 (not to mention the fact that it used AsIO.sys oudated/vulnerable drivers detected by Windows Defender VBS (Core Isolation/Memory Integrity) security if enabled).

So I uninstalled AURA Sync 1.06.17 > Restart > I used the last Armoury Crate Uninstall Tool > Restart > I used the last Armoury Crate & Aura Creator Installer to install the last Armoury Crate > Restart : Everything works perfectly with Armoury Crate v5.1.5.0 with Windows 11 22H2.

Thanks for the feedback and your contributions in the forum!

MoKiChU wrote:
Hi MasterC,

I join Ribellu's congratulations, a remarkable job has been done by the ASUS Software Dev Team since the first releases of Armoury Crate.

I had stayed with AURA Sync 1.06.17 (Legacy) without installing newer (AURA Sync 1.07.xx or Armoury Crate), until it no longer worked with Windows 11 22H2 (not to mention the fact that it used AsIO.sys oudated/vulnerable drivers detected by Windows Defender VBS (Core Isolation/Memory Integrity) security if enabled).

So I uninstalled AURA Sync 1.06.17 > Restart > I used the last Armoury Crate Uninstall Tool > Restart > I used the last Armoury Crate & Aura Creator Installer to install the last Armoury Crate > Restart : Everything works perfectly with Armoury Crate v5.1.5.0 with Windows 11 22H2.

simon5g
Level 7
Ribellu wrote:

You have a bug right there in the above picture, the same as me, the software is no longer showing the core frequency on any core, It did before the update.

Few months back when I last installed windows, I installed AI Suite 3 before Armoury Crate. It seemed to make the pc perform better. Well that decision probably bit me when the 5.1.5 upgrade went south. The PC started running poorly. Then when the Keyboard page disappeared, yesterday, I had to do something. Took me like 12 hours to sort it. Im a wee bit tired. Oh, and the keyboard page problem seems to be unrelated, rather it is a program bug.

Edit to add: Im just seeing how its running now and happy to report that performance is excellent.

They added support for my GPU, 🙂

Now I just need a keyboard page.