cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Armoury Crate 5.0 Blinkin, Aura wallpaper Freeze

MJr418
Level 9
I just updated Armoury crate and Aura Creator, when I choose any moving color effect it freeze then blink and reset every second.

So I had to Choose static Color until this Fixed.

Can't Activate Aura wallpaper, When I try to Activate it Armoury Crate Freeze

Item Version
---- -------
Armoury Crate UWP App 5.0.10.0
ROG Live Service 1.3.8.0
AURA Service (Lighting Service) 3.05.29
Armoury Crate lite service 5.0.8
ASUS AIOFan HAL 1.1.40.0
ASUS AURA Extension Card HAL 1.1.0.13
ASUS AURA Motherboard HAL 1.2.6.0
ASUS Aac_GmAcc HAL 1.0.4.0
AacVGA 0.0.4.3
KingstonDram 1.1.12
AURA DRAM Component 1.1.16
CorsairAsusPlugin 2.0.0
ENE RGB HAL 1.1.37.0
ENE_EHD_M2_HAL 1.0.9.1
PHISON HAL 1.0.9.0
Patriot Viper DRAM RGB 1.0.9.2
Patriot Viper M2 SSD RGB 1.0.6.4
Universal Holtek RGB DRAM 1.0.0.2
WD_BLACK AN1500 1.0.14.0
66 REPLIES 66

madding wrote:
I was able to execute it by running it as admin. I've also set the task with admin mode

does that mean your windows profile is not in the Administrator group? I will never run my windows system that way. Good for you though.

Jimbo93 wrote:
does that mean your windows profile is not in the Administrator group? I will never run my windows system that way. Good for you though.

My profile is supposed to work as admin, nut being windows 11 and that, I don't know exactly

Jimbo93 wrote:

I'm Admin, but if I want to use it I have to run it as Admin each time I start the PC.

I have also updated to the latest version but aura wallpapers are not listed in the devices tab. How can i fix this?

Nirmal97 wrote:
I have also updated to the latest version but aura wallpapers are not listed in the devices tab. How can i fix this?

It has to be downloaded and activated before it becomes a device. Check the Featured tab/page, pick one to download. Do not activate it until you see a download completed message, or you will have the same problem this thread is about.

So just to be clear, my recommendation to people who have not installed it yet, is when the installer asks you to activate, you need to abort and go back to the download page and make sure its downloaded. You get a popup when it is.

# Run As Administrator
# create a task run as admin on opening session windows
# powershell 7.2

Clear-Host

$pathProcessFirst = "C:\Program Files\ASUS\Aura Wallpaper Service\Aura Wallpaper Service.exe"
$pathProcessSecond = "C:\Program Files\ASUS\Aura Wallpaper Service\AuraWallpaperService.exe"

function StartAndGetProcess{
Start-Process -FilePath $pathProcessFirst -Confirm:$false
Start-Process - -FilePath $pathProcessSecond -Confirm:$false
Get-Process | where-Object {$_.ProcessName -eq "AuraWallpaperService"} | Stop-Process -Confirm:$false
}

$ProcessName = (Get-Process | where-Object {$_.ProcessName -eq "Aura Wallpaper Service"}).ProcessName
try{
if ([String]::IsNullOrEmpty($ProcessName)){
StartAndGetProcess
}else{
StartAndGetProcess
# for close the pop up window.
Get-Process | where-Object {$_.ProcessName -eq "AuraWallpaperService"} | Stop-Process -Confirm:$false
}
}catch{
Write-Host $_.exception.message;
}

# Run As Administrator
# powershell 7.2

Clear-Host

$pathProcessFirst = "C:\Program Files\ASUS\Aura Wallpaper Service\Aura Wallpaper Service.exe"
$pathProcessSecond = "C:\Program Files\ASUS\Aura Wallpaper Service\AuraWallpaperService.exe"

}

$ProcessName = (Get-Process | where-Object {$_.ProcessName -eq "Aura Wallpaper Service"}).ProcessName
try{
StartAndGetProcess
}else{
StartAndGetProcess
}
}catch{
}

I think they pulled it because wallpapers are no longer showing up under the Featured->Content PLatform area of the Crate. 😞

lokybou wrote:
# Run As Administrator
# powershell 7.2

Clear-Host

}

try{
StartAndGetProcess
}else{
StartAndGetProcess
}
}catch{
}

lokybou Please help to create this script on windows 10 step by step...thank you:o

Im having problems with AURA Sync on my Rog strix G513 laptop whenever I try to change backlights with FN+F4(AURA key) nothing happens for 1or 2 min after that it changes its colour and When I open AURA Sync in Armory crate it does not recognise my device (See attached screen shots) I have tried everything such as Fresh windows with fresh drivers. Currently I installed Windows 11 however windows 10 gave me same problem

One more thing After Installing Fresh copy of windows 10 with pre registration codes My dolby Access asking for purchase whereas it was preinstalled on my Laptop
Thankyou....