cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Armoury Crate 5.0.10.0 can't see my devices

roskilde81
Level 7
After last update Amoury Crate can't see my devices, reset, reinstall and a tons of restart, had no problems before update.

1. The device page isn't loading within 0.3 seconds = Nope
2. PC, custom build = Nope
3. Aura Sync products - Ruyjin, Asus Strix Z390-E, Asus Strix 2080ti, Asus Tuf GT501
4. 3rd-party peripheral, audio, or lighting software = None
5. Wired / wireless connection - Nope
6. Reinstalled Windows? Nope
7. Windows version & build = WIN11 21H2 - 22000.348
8. Previous version of firmware or software that worked as expected - Them all?
9. Any screenshots of the issue - Is here
10. Use our log collection function: Where do i upload that file?

Item Version
---- -------
Armoury Crate UWP App 5.0.10.0
ROG Live Service 1.3.8.0
AURA Service (Lighting Service) 3.05.29
Armoury Crate lite service 5.0.8
AacVGA 0.0.4.6
ASUS AURA Extension Card HAL 1.1.0.13
ASUS AIOFan HAL 1.1.40.0
KingstonDram 1.1.12
ASUS AURA Motherboard HAL 1.2.7.0
ENE RGB HAL 1.1.37.0
AURA DRAM Component 1.1.16
Patriot Viper DRAM RGB 1.0.9.2
PHISON HAL 1.0.9.0
Patriot Viper M2 SSD RGB 1.0.6.4
WD_BLACK AN1500 1.0.14.0
ENE_EHD_M2_HAL 1.0.9.1
Universal Holtek RGB DRAM 1.0.0.2

59 REPLIES 59

469ma wrote:
Unfortunately I follow your step to uninstall it via asus's uninstaller, delete registery key... files @ Program Files.... then reinstall it again, but still same, that service still run failed.

Hope Asus will fix it for us

----
Motherboard - Asus 560 - G
I have the same issue with the Asus Com Service starting and then failing. I try to manually restart but it just fails over and over again. I see the failure listed in event viewer listing ascomsvc failed to start.

I even did a fresh install of windows 10 on my pc then tried to install Armoury Crate Installer (dated 12-23-2021) but still same issue. Asus Com Service failure. Armoury Crate does not detect my motherboard.

z0rn87
Level 8
After a lot of uninstall (with removal-tool) an new install, i got i partly working. But now i only can control my rog 2080 ti xD. Mainboard (x570) and led strip is still missing...

D_Luniz
Level 7
so the only way to make this work is to keep uninstalling and reinstalling till it happens to work?

D Luniz wrote:
so the only way to make this work is to keep uninstalling and reinstalling till it happens to work?

I try over 20+ times, but still same

adamr
Level 7
Hi ... had the same isssue and resolved it as follows

1. Uninstall armoury crate (ran tool as admin)
https://dlcdnets.asus.com/pub/ASUS/mb/14Utilities/Armoury_Crate_Uninstall_Tool.zip

2. Uninstall iCue (figured there is some conflict happening here with Armoury crate)

3. Reboot

4. Ran the uninstall armoury crate app again to just make sure (as admin)

5. Reboot

6. Install Armoury crate
https://dlcdnets.asus.com/pub/ASUS/mb/14Utilities/ArmouryCrateInstallTool.zip

7. Install iCue (made sure to install iCue after Armoury crate)

it now all works fine! And this on Windows 11
Maximus XI Formula - 9900K - Razer Viper Ultimate - Corsair K70 LP - 970PRO NVMe - SSD 850 Evo - 32GB Vengeance RGB Pro - Phanteks Evolv X - Asus ROG Strix OC 3080 Ti - Corsair H115i Platinum - AX1200i PSU

adamr wrote:
Hi ... had the same isssue and resolved it as follows

1. Uninstall armoury crate (ran tool as admin)
https://dlcdnets.asus.com/pub/ASUS/mb/14Utilities/Armoury_Crate_Uninstall_Tool.zip

2. Uninstall iCue (figured there is some conflict happening here with Armoury crate)

3. Reboot

4. Ran the uninstall armoury crate app again to just make sure (as admin)

5. Reboot

6. Install Armoury crate
https://dlcdnets.asus.com/pub/ASUS/mb/14Utilities/ArmouryCrateInstallTool.zip

7. Install iCue (made sure to install iCue after Armoury crate)

it now all works fine! And this on Windows 11

Thank you so much, I just try your solution, yes I have iCue too, and I follow your step, but still same.

do you know how to fix "AsusROGLSLService Download ROGLSLoader" ("C:\Program Files (x86)\ASUS\AsusROGLSLService\AsusROGLSLService.exe" -runservice) is in windows's service list and normally it will run automatic, however my windows can't run it, even I run myself, and it show :
Service failed to run w/err 0x00000000

this error, I think something problem about this service so we can't use AC anymore.

I had this issue over the weekend when Armoury Crate updated. I tried to uninstall and reinstall and that didn't work.
I ended up restoring my Asus folders from my backup before the update. It works now, the interface is still showing
the new version. My mobo is the Z490 TUF Plus wifi (BIOS 2401). It is still asking me to update on startup, though I
think I will wait for this version to mature abit before I update it.

Item Version
---- -------
ROG Live Service 1.3.8.0
ASUS AIOFan HAL 1.1.40.0
AacVGA 0.0.4.3
KingstonDram 1.1.12
ENE RGB HAL 1.1.37.0
ENE_EHD_M2_HAL 1.0.9.1
ENE_QSI_Loki_HAL 1.0.3.0
PHISON HAL 1.0.9.0
WD_BLACK AN1500 1.0.14.0

SHTaught wrote:
I had this issue over the weekend when Armoury Crate updated. I tried to uninstall and reinstall and that didn't work.
I ended up restoring my Asus folders from my backup before the update. It works now, the interface is still showing
the new version. My mobo is the Z490 TUF Plus wifi (BIOS 2401). It is still asking me to update on startup, though I
think I will wait for this version to mature abit before I update it.

Item Version
---- -------
ROG Live Service 1.3.8.0
ASUS AIOFan HAL 1.1.40.0
AacVGA 0.0.4.3
KingstonDram 1.1.12
ENE RGB HAL 1.1.37.0
ENE_EHD_M2_HAL 1.0.9.1
ENE_QSI_Loki_HAL 1.0.3.0
PHISON HAL 1.0.9.0
WD_BLACK AN1500 1.0.14.0

Don't update, if you update it, your AC will not work anymore just like me, but I have no backup before update...
so please wait for another new update and stay the version you are.

469ma wrote:
Don't update, if you update it, your AC will not work anymore just like me, but I have no backup before update...
so please wait for another new update and stay the version you are.

Yeah, I plan on waiting. I think there is a startup bug on the new version. Everytime it would open it would trigger
Windows UAC and then come up with the message it could not detect devices when AC opened. After I "frankensteined"
my old backed up Asus folders over it now opens right up with no problems/no UAC trigger.

SHTaught wrote:
Yeah, I plan on waiting. I think there is a startup bug on the new version. Everytime it would open it would trigger
Windows UAC and then come up with the message it could not detect devices when AC opened. After I "frankensteined"
my old backed up Asus folders over it now opens right up with no problems/no UAC trigger.

so this mean you're one of "killed" by new update, welcome to join our club...

HOPE ASUS WILL FIX ASAP