cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Armoury Crate 5.0.10.0 can't see my devices

roskilde81
Level 7
After last update Amoury Crate can't see my devices, reset, reinstall and a tons of restart, had no problems before update.

1. The device page isn't loading within 0.3 seconds = Nope
2. PC, custom build = Nope
3. Aura Sync products - Ruyjin, Asus Strix Z390-E, Asus Strix 2080ti, Asus Tuf GT501
4. 3rd-party peripheral, audio, or lighting software = None
5. Wired / wireless connection - Nope
6. Reinstalled Windows? Nope
7. Windows version & build = WIN11 21H2 - 22000.348
8. Previous version of firmware or software that worked as expected - Them all?
9. Any screenshots of the issue - Is here
10. Use our log collection function: Where do i upload that file?

Item Version
---- -------
Armoury Crate UWP App 5.0.10.0
ROG Live Service 1.3.8.0
AURA Service (Lighting Service) 3.05.29
Armoury Crate lite service 5.0.8
AacVGA 0.0.4.6
ASUS AURA Extension Card HAL 1.1.0.13
ASUS AIOFan HAL 1.1.40.0
KingstonDram 1.1.12
ASUS AURA Motherboard HAL 1.2.7.0
ENE RGB HAL 1.1.37.0
AURA DRAM Component 1.1.16
Patriot Viper DRAM RGB 1.0.9.2
PHISON HAL 1.0.9.0
Patriot Viper M2 SSD RGB 1.0.6.4
WD_BLACK AN1500 1.0.14.0
ENE_EHD_M2_HAL 1.0.9.1
Universal Holtek RGB DRAM 1.0.0.2

59 REPLIES 59

tyler_strathman
Level 7
Any help would be appreciated!

Item Version
---- -------
Armoury Crate UWP App 5.0.10.0
ROG Live Service 1.3.8.0
AURA Service (Lighting Service) 3.05.29
Armoury Crate lite service 5.0.8
AacVGA 0.0.4.6
ASUS AURA Extension Card HAL 1.1.0.13
ASUS AIOFan HAL 1.1.40.0
KingstonDram 1.1.12
ASUS AURA Motherboard HAL 1.2.7.0
ENE RGB HAL 1.1.37.0
AURA DRAM Component 1.1.16
Patriot Viper DRAM RGB 1.0.9.2
PHISON HAL 1.0.9.0
Patriot Viper M2 SSD RGB 1.0.6.4
WD_BLACK AN1500 1.0.14.0
ENE_EHD_M2_HAL 1.0.5.0
Universal Holtek RGB DRAM 1.0.0.2

Check if any asus startups or services are disabled. Check if asuscertservice is running you can view that last one easily in task manager details tab sort by name. For checking if anything is disabled the sysinternals autoruns utility makes it easy but also take a look at system configuration tool under administrative tools

Jimbo93 wrote:
Check if any asus startups or services are disabled. Check if asuscertservice is running you can view that last one easily in task manager details tab sort by name. For checking if anything is disabled the sysinternals autoruns utility makes it easy but also take a look at system configuration tool under administrative tools

also check if armourysocketserver is running.

Jimbo93 wrote:
also check if armourysocketserver is running.

roskilde81 wrote:

I can see that some processes are missing. Armourywebbrowseredge should be more instances I think. They start together with armourysocketserver at login. Try logging out of windows and reboot but wait to login at least 5 minutes. Then try launching armoury crate a couple times. Also I am recommending that everyone who has a fast ssd system drive turn off windows prefetch for less problems with AC. You can find more about that in thread Todays Armoury Crate Tip. I highly recommend that tweak for anyone having that kind hardware and problems with Armoury crate.

Seriously, I SHOULD HAVE KNOWN BETTER than to click that yes, update armoury crate button

After many months and many updates that fixed nothing, my 4.XXX version was finally fully working, back to normal. Then, I mindlessly updated to 5.XXX

and guess what,

IT'S BROKEN ALL OVER AGAIN, JESUS F CHRIST, YOU GARBAGE ASUS

Jimbo93 wrote:
I can see that some processes are missing. Armourywebbrowseredge should be more instances I think. They start together with armourysocketserver at login. Try logging out of windows and reboot but wait to login at least 5 minutes. Then try launching armoury crate a couple times. Also I am recommending that everyone who has a fast ssd system drive turn off windows prefetch for less problems with AC. You can find more about that in thread Todays Armoury Crate Tip. I highly recommend that tweak for anyone having that kind hardware and problems with Armoury crate.

Armourywebbrowseredge is running? And it did not help waiting 5 minutes, it has always worked for me since the beginning until this update.

roskilde81 wrote:
Armourywebbrowseredge is running? And it did not help waiting 5 minutes, it has always worked for me since the beginning until this update.

so how many working device pages should you have? There should be 1 instance of the process for each page. It begins to look like you need to run the uninstall tool. Also consider the prefetch tip.
Actually the only thing I know is I have 3 hardware device pages and 3 instances.*

Jimbo93 wrote:
so how many working device pages should you have? There should be 1 instance of the process for each page. It begins to look like you need to run the uninstall tool. Also consider the prefetch tip.
Actually the only thing I know is I have 3 hardware device pages and 3 instances.*

Im missing my ruyjin motherboard and aura, it has been reinstall prober way