Did you mean: 

armoury crate 4.2.10.0 issue

bejito81
Level 7
after installation it still says 4.2.5.0

and panel overdrive has disappeared from system configuration

EDIT : SCAR 15 (2021)
16 REPLIES 16

hi guys - ive sold this issue on my zeph duo - i lost the overdrive button - use the uninstall on asus site for armoury crate ... re install ... uninstall refreshservices and install the new one on asus site .. boom ... overdrive button returns 🙂

MdotAdotN wrote:
hi guys - ive sold this issue on my zeph duo - i lost the overdrive button - use the uninstall on asus site for armoury crate ... re install ... uninstall refreshservices and install the new one on asus site .. boom ... overdrive button returns 🙂

good to know I'll do that later,
did you used the uninstall.bat then install.bat from the refreshrateservice zip file? or you just did uninstall in programs & features, then double clicked the refreshrateservice.msi?

MdotAdotN wrote:

Yes work your method great overdrive finaly back!!!! GL704GW

bro same issue here im using scar 17 2021 disappeared panel overdrive

hi guys ... jus wondering does everyone still have the auto panel button that kicks it down to 60hz when on battery power to save energy cos mines been missing for some time but i believe some ppl still have it ? can anyone confirm this ???

its the auto button with a monitor & hz as the picture on the toggle ?

would like to get this button back too would be very useful .... ???

Jxwong wrote:
How to reinstall armoury crate in eSupport?

found in folder esupport software>win32app>asus>Armoury Crate service