cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Armoury Crate 3.2.5.2/5.4.10.0 fail to display content in Tools

Padlorr
Level 7
Armoury Crate 3.2.5.2/5.4.10.0 still fails to consistently display content in Tools (i.e. nothing under Driver, Utility, Manual & Document, Individual Kits). 1 out of 5 times it will display the content. When it does display content the currently installed versions of drivers and utilities either don't show (show as N/A) or are newer than the "Latest version" listed (come on Asus!) but I digress...

I have tried uninstalling normally then using the Armoury Crate Uninstall Tool and manually deleting Armoury Crate related folders before reinstalling to no avail; I have also tried disabling all Avast shields and adding Armoury Crate as an exception to all shields in Avast to no effect. It doesn't seem to be a software conflict.

Others have had this same problem but nothing has been fixed:
https://forums.tomshardware.com/threads/asus-armoury-crate-tool-drivers-section-not-appearing.377841...

My board is: ROG Strix x570-E Gaming with Ryzen 5600X, all updated drivers and latest updates for Windows 11 Pro.

PS - Asus software seems consistently buggy and untested (e.g. AI Suite III System Info newer than 2.00.05 still gives "Divide by Zero error" while v2.00.05 can't display SPD info; AI Charger literally bricked my system on 2 install attempts) so not only am I not impressed but I'm often fearful about installing new versions. I'm sure Asus can do better if they would only invest the resources. Asus, if you can't or won't invest the resources to better test and fix your software, then focus on fewer/simpler software options with less features and marketing driven bloatware (e.g. I'd much rather have the team that developed the Virtual Pet focused on fixing bugs in AI Suite III or Armoury Crate).
12 REPLIES 12

EdwardQ
Level 10
I have a similar issue with Asus ROG Flow Z13 - it is more serious for me as while I can't use AC - I also can not use my eGPU - there is no option to download the last working version of AC and install that

Jimbo93
Level 12
I’ve seen this happen before and I am also missing some things. I expect they will reappear in a matter of days. You don’t need to do anything. It is apparently part of the process of updating the software. Meanwhile, it has nothing to do with the operation of the software. All of the tools are probably available for download from the regular asus support website.

Edward I don’t think this is related to your issue.*

Jimbo93
Level 12
Now the support website in US is down for maintenance. I am pretty sure this all part of the same process.

EdwardQ
Level 10
@jimbo93 The only versions of the AC software I can find available for download are listed below - if you know of any others pls let me know.

1) AC Full Package_1.1.2.2 - A full offline version of AC - unfortunately doesn't contain files for Z13
2) Armoury Crate Uninstall Tool V2.1.11.0 - Uninstall tool in case control panell uninstall fails
3) ArmouryCrateInstaller_3.2.5.2 - An online installer - i.e. goes onto the internet to get latest version of AC
4) LogToolLite_v1.0.7.0 - Generates logfile

EdwardQ wrote:
@jimbo93 The only versions of the AC software I can find available for download are listed below - if you know of any others pls let me know.

1) AC Full Package_1.1.2.2 - A full offline version of AC - unfortunately doesn't contain files for Z13
2) Armoury Crate Uninstall Tool V2.1.11.0 - Uninstall tool in case control panell uninstall fails
3) ArmouryCrateInstaller_3.2.5.2 - An online installer - i.e. goes onto the internet to get latest version of AC
4) LogToolLite_v1.0.7.0 - Generates logfile

I guess you want to talk about something other than the first post / original post in this thread?

Jimbo93
Level 12
The original post in this thread was about the tools page in armoury crate.

Jimbo93 wrote:
The original post in this thread was about the tools page in armoury crate.

Hi @jimbo93 Yes - my quote was actually a response to your comment "All of the tools are probably available for download from the regular asus support website." - when the OP mentioned "tools" I am guessing s/he was referring to the components you see on the AC page such as fan speed, memory, processor stats etc?

EdwardQ wrote:
Hi @jimbo93 Yes - my quote was actually a response to your comment "All of the tools are probably available for download from the regular asus support website." - when the OP mentioned "tools" I am guessing s/he was referring to the components you see on the AC page such as fan speed, memory, processor stats etc?

No that is not the tools page. Â*

Jimbo93
Level 12
Edward, the fact that you are not familiar with the ac tools page makes me even more certain that your z13 does not use armoury crate. There is a different app you need to download and use. I am not able to look up the link right now, but I will in a couple of hours. Or you can find it on the asus support web page for your z13.