cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Armoury Crate...😠

ZeroCool22
Level 10
I already uninstalled (using the official uninstaller) and reinstalled it like 4 times, and it never passes this screen...

I downloaded it from here: https://www.asus.com/supportonly/Armoury%20Crate/HelpDesk_Download/

WTF is wrong with this APP?

LOGE: https://gofile.io/d/IowTLU

UPDATE:

After some minutes it finally opens, but it's not showing the TEMP, i don't know why because like you can see in the HiNFO64 the TEMPS reading sensors are working fine.

And also the most important for me, i installed it to try the "Two-Way AI Noise Cancelation" and where is it?

My motherboard support it, but it's not showing up!!!

https://www.asus.com/microsite/motherboard/Intel-Z490/latin/Two-Way-AI-Noise-Cancelation.html

31 REPLIES 31

Nate152 wrote:
Ok so, you used the uninstall tool each time you installed Armoury Crate? If you have, I won't ask you to do it again.

I've done pretty much all I know to do to get you updated and it seems you're still having issues with the readings and detection of your motherboard.

The only other thing I know to do is a fresh windows install. Since you're on windows 10, you could do the free upgrade to windows 11 to make the reinstall more worthwhile. Install the chipset driver for your motherboard after installing windows 11.

Reinstall windows, update windows and all drivers, then install Armoury Crate. Don't install any other software just yet such as HWinfo.

I don't like to tell people to do it but at this point, it looks like the only solution.

Yeah, i will do this, the thing is, i don't want to install Win. 11 because i use some programs/utilities that Win. 11 doesn't support, is that fine or it need to be Win. 11 obligatory?

Nate152
Windows 10 is fine, go ahead perform a fresh install of windows 10, you shouldn't need to install the chipset driver with windows 10.

Fully update windows 10, I then install the audio driver and update the Nvidia graphics driver.

Then install and update Armoury Crate.

I have high confidence this will fix the problem and I'm looking forward to your results.

Nate152 wrote:
Windows 10 is fine, go ahead perform a fresh install of windows 10, you shouldn't need to install the chipset driver with windows 10.

Fully update windows 10, I then install the audio driver and update the Nvidia graphics driver.

Then install and update Armoury Crate.

I have high confidence this will fix the problem and I'm looking forward to your results.

I have a question, i have 5 Disks, on 1 of them i just use the OS and the programs, you know if i can disable the other Disk in the BIOS (so i don't need to unplug them) before reinstalling Win.?

I want to disable the rest of the Disk because Windows likes to make partitions or put system files on the secondary disks.

Nate152

ZeroCool22
Level 10
God news, after formatting now it's working!:rolleyes:

One question about Two-Way AI Noise Cancelation:

It's the correct way to configure it?:

Virtual Microphone ASUS should stay disabled?

Also, one time i configured the Noise Cancelation lvl i can close the program right?

Take a look at this please:

Two-Way AI Noise Cancelation, Windows 10 config, don't stay like default.

Nate152
Awesome, good to see you got it working.

Use the AI Noise Cancellation in Armoury Crate, once configured you may close it.

Microphone looks good.

Nate152 wrote:
Awesome, good to see you got it working.

Use the AI Noise Cancellation in Armoury Crate, once configured you may close it.

Microphone looks good.

Wow, you have a lot more cool options than me in AUDIO TAB...:(

Nate152

ZeroCool22
Level 10

One last question, since the only feature i'm interested in is the Noise Cancelation, can i close/disable some of these processes/services, if yes, could you tell me which ones i can close/disable without affecting the function of the Noise Cancelation please?

Nate152
I wouldn't close or stop any of the services, doing so may give you trouble with Armoury Crate.