cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Armoury Crate...😠

ZeroCool22
Level 10
I already uninstalled (using the official uninstaller) and reinstalled it like 4 times, and it never passes this screen...

I downloaded it from here: https://www.asus.com/supportonly/Armoury%20Crate/HelpDesk_Download/

WTF is wrong with this APP?

LOGE: https://gofile.io/d/IowTLU

UPDATE:

After some minutes it finally opens, but it's not showing the TEMP, i don't know why because like you can see in the HiNFO64 the TEMPS reading sensors are working fine.

And also the most important for me, i installed it to try the "Two-Way AI Noise Cancelation" and where is it?

My motherboard support it, but it's not showing up!!!

https://www.asus.com/microsite/motherboard/Intel-Z490/latin/Two-Way-AI-Noise-Cancelation.html

31 REPLIES 31

ZeroCool22
Level 10
Very nice, not support at all, this is the worst Soft ever!

Hurricane28
Level 10
this soft ware is garbage my dudes.. They never gonna fix it as its like this for couple of years now..

Sell your motherboard and get something that works like Gigabyte or MSI.. this is garbage man.

Nate152
Hi ZeroCool22

I notice the Device tab in Armoury Crate is completely missing.

At the bottom left of Armoury Crate, click the gear which is the Settings tab, then at the top click Update Center.

Update Armoury Crate and any devices that need updated.

Let's see if we can get the Device tab to show.

Click the pic to make it bigger

Nate152 wrote:
Hi ZeroCool22

At the bottom left of Armoury Crate, click the gear which is the Settings tab, then at the top click Update Center.

Hurricane28 - I know you're not a fan of Armoury Crate, if you're not going to post helpful comments, I will ask that you not post.

Thank you

"Hurricane28 - I know you're not a fan of Armoury Crate, if you're not going to post helpful comments, I will ask that you not post."

This is exactly the problem, you're not taking it seriously.

I did comment something helpful as there is nothing we, as the consumer, can do against an broken piece of software and apparently neither can Asus ROG so the only thing is abandon ship and get motherboard from an reliable brand instead.

Asus ROG should stop using consumers as guinea pigs and take responsibility for their faulty software. A friend of mine that just bought an new ROG laptop couldn't even use it because of AC.. I spend several hours with him fixing the stuff Asus ROG is causing with their bloating software and erratic sensors.

the only "help" you offer people here is telling them to reinstall it or do fresh Windows install.. this is ridiculous and unacceptable if you pay premium price..

Look at the YouTube clips i send in previous posts, than you know how many people have problems and are simply unable to use their system properly..

Nate152 wrote:
Hi ZeroCool22

It opened just one time, at the moment i changed TAB keep in here forever:

I don't have another option than stop the process from Administrator Task.

ZeroCool22
Level 10
Also, from where you get the "5 Version", in the download web the last version is 3.1.4.0

Nate152
You need to click the gear at the bottom left of Armoury Crate which is the Settings tab. Then at the top click Update Center, this will update Armoury Crate to 5.1.5.0.

Let's see if running the updates help.

Nate152 wrote:
You need to click the gear at the bottom left of Armoury Crate which is the Settings tab. Then at the top click Update Center, this will update Armoury Crate to 5.1.5.0.

OK, here i'm but i can't click the update buttons, they are greyed out:

Nate152 wrote:

Ok, now they are functional, why take so long time to become active?

Anyway, i update all it, the 3 things?: