Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Armoury CrAate Dashboard only showing 1 cpu core & 1 fan

jaymuhazar
Level 8

uninstall / reboot/ reinstall x 3 times
still not getting any other cores to shows.

Armoury Crate Dashboard only showing 1 cpu core & 1 fan. Any advices?

4 REPLIES 4

Jimbo93
Level 12
jaymuhazar wrote:

uninstall / reboot/ reinstall x 3 times
still not getting any other cores to shows.

Armoury Crate Dashboard only showing 1 cpu core & 1 fan. Any advices?

I put together a pretty comprehensive thread on it. If you don't see anything in that thread that you haven't tried or helpful then you are probably left with a reinstall of windows. This thread https://rog.asus.com/forum/showthread.php?126019-Jimbo%92s-uninstall-procedure-for-a-problem-free-re...

I think this may be a bug in Armoury Crate. When I was troubleshooting a potential issue with the 3080, I observed the same behavior.

I plugged one monitor into the motherboard display port connector and one into the 3080. In this configuration, Armoury Crate only reported 1 core of the CPU and only 1 fan header. When I connected both monitors to the 3080, Armoury Crate started reporting the correct information again. I just tested again and see the same behavior.

I uninstalled using the instructions, which were excellent, and also reinstalled Windows from scratch a couple of times.

GPU: EVGA 3080 Ti FTW3 Ultra
Mobo: Asus ROG z490-i Gaming
CPU: Intel i7-10700K

Edit 1 - the same behavior occurs when only plugged into the mobo via display port. My 3080 is still in the system but I will check again when I pull it tomorrow.

Edit 2 - When I removed the GPU, the CPU core and fan information populate correctly in Armoury Crate with display port connection on mobo.

I received a replacement EVGA FTW3 3080 Ti, uninstalled / reinstalled Armoury Crate and it only shows one cpu and one fan again (both DisplayPort cables connected to GPU). This certainly is a bug in AC given that sometimes it shows the sensors correctly and I see all the sensors reporting correctly when I use other applications such as HWiNFO64 and FanControl.

FYI - This bug appears to be resolved with Armoury Crate 5.0.11.0.