cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Armour Create 5.7.3.0 - Hotkeys collision with polish(programmers) keyboard

jak_dor
Level 8

Hi,
Today after update to latest Armour Create I noticed I'm no longer able to type "ś" (alt gr + s) and "ł" (alt gr + ł) due to collision with real-time resource monitor hotkeys, please consider changing defaults in the next update. What's perplexing about this is that the shortcuts say ctrl + alt + l but somehow also captures and blocks alt + l. Please fix, I wasted a lot of time looking for this.
Best, jakdor

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

jak_dor
Level 8

Screenshot 2023-10-17 113814.pngScreenshot 2023-10-17 113926.png

You can change colliding binds here, and after that disable real-time monitor

View solution in original post

12 REPLIES 12

Shadow11d
Level 7

Same issue here, don't get why there isn't a switch to completely enable/disable the whole resource monitor. If I wanted it i would enable it.

Mithrand8
Level 7

Same problem here, I don't know how to fix it, help!

jak_dor
Level 8

Screenshot 2023-10-17 113814.pngScreenshot 2023-10-17 113926.png

You can change colliding binds here, and after that disable real-time monitor

Changing the colliding binds doesn't work for me and I've tried many variations. Any other solutions until it's fixed? Shoutout to ASUS for expert thoughtlessness and complete disregard for users. I don't know one person who actually uses this god forsaken Resource Monitor or some useless hotkeys. Not to mention you have to conduct a pretty thorough online search to find out what the binds actually are and how to change them. Countless people can't type properly because of some botched update that noone needed nor asked for. I think they might have started outsourcing to some extraterrestrials at this point, what a mess...

MasterC
Community Admin
Community Admin

Hi guys, could you elaborate on which ROG products you are referring to?

Hi, I'm on ASUS ROG Zephyrus G15 R7-5800HS (GA503QS-HQ020T).
I'm sure this is Armoury Crate issue so all your laptops with it will be affected.

Thanks for your info. We can replicate the issue and so we will work to resolve it asap. With implementation and testing, the estimated time for the patch to be deployed is a minimum of 2-3 week. Sorry for the inconvenience.

For more context, this should only affect laptops with selected European keyboard layouts with the AltGr key. A recent Micrsoft update made changes which affecteed the funcationality of 5 hotkey settings under Real-time Monitor Settings. 

Don't ask nonsense about the laptop model, because the problem is that in the latest version of Armory Crate there are keyboard shortcuts assigned, e.g. CTRL + S to turn on/off the live resource monitor overlay. CTRL+L to change the saved template of monitored statistics. And that's why you can't do ś and ł. Get to work and give the option to disable hotkeys, or throw it away.