cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ARMORY CREATE 5.8.6.0 MAINBOARD MAXIMUS X HERO

Miguel_V
Level 10

It does not detect my motherboard, which it did detect from day one and with Aura Sync I could modify the RGB LIGHTS on the board. I have not modified ANYTHING in the bios, but from one day to the next it stopped appearing in Aura Sync

Miguel_V_0-1708436490798.pngMiguel_V_1-1708436561751.png

11 REPLIES 11

Miguel_V
Level 10

Will there be someone smart as the developer of this useless application, or will I have to call NASA in Huston to solve the problem created by an apprentice developer?

Miguel_V
Level 10

You are LIING to the users of this motherboard, or you are doing everything possible so that we have to PAY MORE EUROS FOR A BOARD, which implies a new Processor, New RAM and new GRAPHICS, you are scammers

Miguel_V_0-1708612858759.png

Miguel_V
Level 10

Where the MILK is the tab that until a week ago did appear for the RGB adjustment of the Motherboard to adjust the components connected to the RGB connectors of the motherboard that now does not appear... for a few days now I can't even turn them on the RGB of the motherboard since the first day of January 2019, which was detected and appeared in AURA SYNC when I bought this motherboard.

Miguel_V_0-1708613598365.png

Miguel_V
Level 10

Is there someone intelligent here, or are you still sleeping off the end of the year drunk?

Miguel_V
Level 10

I repeat myself more than a head of GARLIC, is there anyone here with enough intelligence to solve the mess created by an apprentice programmer with this useless utility with his last tinkering?

Miguel_V
Level 10

When is the solution, or are you still partying?

MasterC
Community Admin
Community Admin

Please report issues to the official thread, thanks. 

Solo sabes decir eso? pero SOLUCIONAR PROBLEMAS NADA DE NADA.....

As you can see in the previous official issue-reporting threads, issues are being resolved. 

MasterC_0-1709612872070.png

Please report issues by filling out a form and recording a log and we can help. It is possible that your issue remains unresolved if you persist to avoid submitting a form.