cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Armory Crate v5.2.12.0 aura effects not working, keyboard shortcut takes so much time

hakimtheskatter
Level 7
Hi,

i am used to switch my laptop --built-in-- keyboard lightening (Aura effect) using the keyboard shortcut (Fn + arrow left key) or (Fn + arrow right key), this used to change the lightening of my keyboard instantly. i could also use the Aura effects dashboard in Armory Crate to change it.

but now the Aura effects dashboard in Armory Crate does not work at all! the keyboard shortcut takes at least 1 min to change the lightening color, for example if i use right now Fn + Arrow right shortcut, nothing will happen, after approximately 45 seconds the OSD will show up with name of the new Aura effect but the light wont change yet, only after 1 min or more the light will actually change to the new effect, and if i switch back to the previous effect with Fn + arrow left shortcut i will have to wait 1 min or more. before this issue i could change the lightening effect instantly with the keyboard shortcuts and with the dashboard in Armory Crate (which does not even work now).

please how to fix this, i have reinstalled Armory Crate 3 times now but it didn't fix it.

details:
Item Version
---- -------
Armoury Crate UWP App 5.2.12.0
ROG Live Service 1.5.11.0
Aura Service (Lighting Service) 3.05.66
Armoury Crate service 5.2.10
Aura Wallpaper Service Not installed
ASUS Aac_NBDT HAL 2.5.12.0

my laptop is: ROG Zephyrus M15 (i7-10750h - GTX 1660Ti 6GB - 16gb).

thank you.
1 REPLY 1

hakimtheskatter
Level 7
Fixed with the latest armory crate update!