cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Armory crate not showing in. Notification tray anymore

Asryan
Level 10
Hi

l it seems that crate is running since RGB and fan profile are active but it does not appear in the notifications tray anymore.

i've reinstalled it after using the cleaner tool but no changes
7 REPLIES 7

Englishman_Xper
Level 9
Hey everyone,

Well.. I had to clean up my armoury crate as i stopped working. Now everything is back to normal but I won't get the Armoury Crate Icon on system tray.

I have to start Armoury Crate manually for it to appear.

Does anyone knows something?

Thank You

fix.png

Englishman_Xper
Level 9
I'm facing a similar situation, RGB works and syncs but nothing on tray, I have to open Armoury Crate manually everytime at startup.

PWN3D_
Level 9
Same here, the battery level for my Chakram X does not show on startup anymore , I need to manually open AC and even sometimes need to go to my mouse device page for it to show up.

xeromist
*merged two threads on this topic*
A bus station is where a bus stops. A train station is where a train stops. On my desk, I have a work station…

Having the same issue.
I did a clean Windows 11 22H2 install and since then ArmouryCrate doesn't load on boot anymore so I have to manually start it.

It's a really shame since I use some macros that need of ArmouryCrate to be running to work.

FIX IT ASAP.

MasterC
Community Admin
Community Admin
Please report the issue by filling out a form, thanks.
https://rog.asus.com/forum/showthread.php?130801-Armoury-crate-v5-3-4-0-aura-creator-v3-4-3-0-report...