cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Armory Crate keeps asking everytime I launch "Install Armory Prerequisite services"

SlimpleSlime
Level 7

Armory Crate keeps on asking me to download this when it was done multiple times.
I don't know what the problem was but everything was working fine until I factory reset my laptop and it now keeps asking me to download prerequisite services.

I've tried everything from using the uninstaller to trying to disable it in the BIO settings but it just won't work for some reason.

After everything was done downloaded the app would ask me to restart and repeat the whole process of asking to download.
Though if I say no to the reset it seems to be working fine but I'm quite bothered by it.

Anyone know how to fix it?

Model : ROG Strix G713QM_G713QM
24 REPLIES 24

I have the same problem with my asus rog flow 13Z.

I found the solution to this issue which worked for me perfectly .. Go to BIOS and disable armoury crate interface (make it disabled).. then restart.. open Armoury Crate and let it install (will give error again).. now restart and enable the armoury crate interface in BIOS.. boot and enjoy the new armoury crate!!

MasterC
Community Admin
Community Admin
ROG Live Service v1.5.11.0 was released on 8/18 to address this issue.
Please update and retry.

SlimpleSlime wrote:

Armory Crate keeps on asking me to download this when it was done multiple times.
I don't know what the problem was but everything was working fine until I factory reset my laptop and it now keeps asking me to download prerequisite services.

I've tried everything from using the uninstaller to trying to disable it in the BIO settings but it just won't work for some reason.

After everything was done downloaded the app would ask me to restart and repeat the whole process of asking to download.
Though if I say no to the reset it seems to be working fine but I'm quite bothered by it.

MasterC@ROG wrote:
Please update and retry.

Where do I find ROG Live Service v1.5.11.0?
It seems it is not available for download (as single item) anywhere...

MasterC@ROG wrote:
Please update and retry.

I updated as instructed and the issue has been resolved. Thank you so much 🙂

What do i do if it's happening to me on my TUF A15 FA506QM

Val_70
Level 8
SlimpleSlime wrote:

Finally found a fix that works for me: see if ArmouryCrateService is running (in my case it was disabled) and set it to automatic.

nikolo
Level 7
Any help please?I have the same issue.I have G731GV

WillyxContreras
Level 7

I'm currently having this issue, which started today. Have there been any fixes for this?

digg3r
Level 7

I have had the same issue, in bios there is a setting in tools. Download and install armoury crate app. Now obviously once installed it doesn't need doing again but the bios is telling the pc to do this after every restart. I have disabled the instruction following install and it's been fine since. You would think Asus would set up something that automatically switches this off if the software is already there.