cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Armory Crate, i need help.

RiskyFuture
Level 7
Your software is a load of crap fix it. what nis the point of selling hardware that you cant controll with the software look at the posts of people having problems with Armory Crate. 😞 😞 😞
27 REPLIES 27

Nate152 wrote:
Ok, I'm sure you know how to install windows 11 so I'll let you decide if you want it.

Were you able to update your TUF Gaming K3 keyboard in Armoury Crate?

No still getting the Hal Failing to update.

Nate152
Hmmmm,

ok,

You say when you click update it just reverts and wants you to click update again.

Tell me exactly what happens when you click update I circled in red, do you get any other messages as to why it's failing?

When I first load up the update it looks like this
after the update it shows this
but when I check for updates it will revert back to the first screen shot

still get the service error

Nate152
Thank you,

Would you like to try windows 11?

I know it's a pain but you'd be getting a new operating system, all you need is a microsoft account to link your windows 10 account and windows is activated.

I just ran an update for my motherboard in armoury crate and all went well.

Nate152 wrote:
Thank you,

Would you like to try windows 11?

I know it's a pain but you'd be getting a new operating system, all you need is a microsoft account to link your windows 10 account and windows is activated.

I just ran an update for my motherboard in armoury crate and all went well.

did try a windows 11 install earlier one with tmp enabled and one with out failed on both attempts, I was not doing a fresh install and was trying to retain my files

Nate152
I'm not sure why you're getting the framework service not responding.

If you want to try windows 11 again, let the TPM Module set to PTT.

On the boot tab make sure secure boot is enabled, set boot priority 1 to the windows 11 usb flash drive.

Save and exit.

Should be all you need to do to install windows 11.

Nate152 wrote:
I'm not sure why you're getting the framework service not responding.

If you want to try windows 11 again, let the TPM Module set to PTT.

On the boot tab make sure secure boot is enabled, set boot priority 1 to the windows 11 usb flash drive.

Save and exit.

Should be all you need to do to install windows 11.

done a fresh install of windows 11, Armory crate and aura are working fine just a ball ache with setting back all my xbox gamepass games and epic games, steam blizard and others are easy to gust add the games from my drives. got a 20 fps boost on warzone which is a bonus on a rx 570. Just got to do a bit of tweaking now to windows 11 context menus and so on. cheers for the help Nate would have liked to have stuck to windows 10.

Nate152
You're welcome and good to hear.

I just recently installed windows 11 and I'm finding it pretty good, I haven't encountered any issues.

Reinstalling windows 10 would've probably worked too but getting a 20 FPS increase in Warzone would make me happy I upgraded.

Check device manager for any missing drivers.

One of the first things I do is set windows to performance and let the box "Show Thumbnails instead of icons" checked to see what pictures I have.