cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Armory Crate, i need help.

RiskyFuture
Level 7
Your software is a load of crap fix it. what nis the point of selling hardware that you cant controll with the software look at the posts of people having problems with Armory Crate. 😞 😞 😞
27 REPLIES 27

I Have a TUF K3 keyboard and it is detecting it as a mouse abit weird

Nate152
My ROG Chakram Core shows in my keyboard too so that's not a problem. Don't go fooling with the registry, let's see what else we can find.

Nate152
Just a suggestion...

Since this wasn't mentioned I'm on windows 11, if you have windows 10 activated it's a free upgrade. Could try this if you're not already on windows 11.

Nate152 wrote:
Just a suggestion...

Since this wasn't mentioned I'm on windows 11, if you have windows 10 activated it's a free upgrade. Could try this if you're not already on windows 11.

I5 6600k on a asrock z170 oc formula with tmp enabled corsair vengance running at 3200mhz with a rx 570 4gb cant update to windows 11 because of the 6600k

Nate152
Windows 11 should install on z170,

Make sure PTT is enabled, on the Boot tab make sure Secure Boot is set to "other os".

Try installing windows 11 again, let's do a fresh install instead of the upgrade.

Nate152 wrote:
Windows 11 should install on z170,

Make sure PTT is enabled, on the Boot tab make sure Secure Boot is set to "other os".

Try installing windows 11 again, let's do a fresh install instead of the upgrade.

i5 6600k is not supported with a windows 11 the lowest supported intel is an 8th gen cpu so no windows 11 for me I could mod an 8th gen to go in my z170 but then it just as easy to get a mobo that would support it, and the price of an 8th gen cpu is ridiculous, you might aswell buy a uptodate cpu for the price of a second hand 8th or 9th gen.
anyway now im getting services not installing on armory crate dont really want to do a fresh install of windows its a ball ache.

Nate152
ok, let's try the Armoury Crate uninstall tool and reinstall.

You can get the uninstaller at the ASUS Support Center. After selecting the operating system, click expand all.

https://www.asus.com/us/supportonly/Armoury%20Crate/HelpDesk_Download/

Nate152
If you have PTT enabled windows 11 should install.

Do you have a 16GB flash drive ?

Nate152 wrote:
If you have PTT enabled windows 11 should install.

Do you have a 16GB flash drive ?

PTT is enabled done it when windows 11 was relesed and have done the AllowUpgradesWithUnsupportedTPMOrCPU reg has been done, just been debating to upgrade to windows 11.

Nate152
Ok, I'm sure you know how to install windows 11 so I'll let you decide if you want it.

Were you able to update your TUF Gaming K3 keyboard in Armoury Crate?