cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Armory Crate freeze when opening Audio tab

Cloudstep
Level 8

As mentioned in subject, 
Everythings fine on the app, except the Audio tab. I wanted to manage AI Voice settings, but when i open Audio tab, app is freezig, tried to reinstall it, It worked until today, it has the latest updates and everything.

62 REPLIES 62

How long until you guys fix this issue? Is there any alternative way to make a microphone work on my computer while I wait for the next update?

Jamie1
Level 9

Is there a workaround to get the AI input working? My mic is not working anymore and the Audio Tab freezes in Armory Crate. Did post in the 'Official thread' but it requires a log file, which I cannot create because Armory crate freezes completely.

Thank you! Can you update us when you get solution on that post?

Of course. Insane support: my first Asus laptop, definately my last as well. Brand new and not working due to bad drivers/software. Support advised me to reinstall completely, which didn't help of course. Then radio silence. Quite frustrating.

JJonathanAsgard
Level 7
I also have that problem on a TUF F15 2022

MrGibson
Level 7

Same me too, it happpening today with my TUF A15 laptop

Vulfar
Level 7

Also got this problem like today, F15 2021

Cloudstep
Level 8

The issue got posted to the official topic where they manage bug reports.

Thank you guys for cooperating, but 

You dont have to post here anymore! 

Im sure they going to start fixing the issue very soon! Cheers

The more the better I would say 🙂

My mic (I use it daily) isn't working correctly anymore as I was troubleshooting at first. Now this AI Noise cancelling has been switched off and I cannot turn it on again rendering the internal mic useless. So I do hope they fix this fast. 

Jamie1
Level 9

Has anyone tried the 3.2Gb offline package?