cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Armory Crate freeze when opening Audio tab

Cloudstep
Level 8

As mentioned in subject, 
Everythings fine on the app, except the Audio tab. I wanted to manage AI Voice settings, but when i open Audio tab, app is freezig, tried to reinstall it, It worked until today, it has the latest updates and everything.

62 REPLIES 62

Nope, i think we have to wait on the latest update/bugfix on the app. Otherwise i'll let you know if i find some solution in the meantime.

Yoon
Level 7

Same here, I remember it was working last week...
I just re-install my system and whenever I go to audio tab(because I want to change the mic settings) it freezes.

ga402rk( g14 2022 version)

MAVERICKHAWKM55
Level 8

SAME!!!!!!!!!!!! 2022 Asus Tuf Gaming F15 (FX507ZM)

Sanjana
Level 7

same , just got my brand new Strix G15 Advantage Edition  yesterday. worked fine till the update and now clicking the audio tab freezes the entire thing 

Ultrabook
Level 7

Same here! Was shortly working out of the box yesterday on my brand new Z13 (2023)  but suddenly started to freeze. Updated BIOS and did a clean reinstallation of Windows but the problem persists. Must be a software bug within the Armory crate software. BTW My Asus Winre is amazing for creating a total factory reset, learned that yesterday too. 

ngiehhh
Level 7

same on TUF, even with 2023 model

ZenDeb
Level 7

Same on Strix G16

allvor
Level 7

Same on ROG Zephyrus M16 (GU-603).

allvor
Level 7

Reinstalling Windows does not solve the problem.

MasterC
Community Admin
Community Admin

For any software issues, please go to the official thread to report them. Be sure to read the instructions and submit a form, along with a log. Thanks.